Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

question about inviting neighbors over

Darstan64Darstan64 Posts: 433 Member
Hi all, I have two sims engaged living in the same house, now I'm getting a task asking to have three sims in the same house. I'm not sure how to do this. I've had each of my sims visit other sims in another town but I don't know how to invite them back to my house. I don't see an option for this and in my town theres no neighbors or friends at all. All I see are houses to purchase. Is there any way to make friends in the same town my sims live in and invite sims over? Its not like the sims 3 or 4 where you'd have neighbors next door and all over town to make friends with and invite over. Any help would be appreciated, i'm new at playing the sims free play. Thank you! :)

Comments

• ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    You can't invite sims from a neighbor's town. But sims in your own town can visit eachother and you can also let them use objects in other houses. Usually this way you can have up to 10 sims in the same house even though at most 4 sims can live there (you can have 2 adults and they can have 2 children too in their house later in the game).
  • Darstan64Darstan64 Posts: 433 Member
    Hi, I understand now about the neighbor's town but I don't have any sims or neighbors in my own town, not that I can see anyway on the map. I'm new to this so am I missing something or not clicking on the right button? Thanks again
  • kashelle03kashelle03 Posts: 66 Member
    You need to create another sim to live in your town. You may need to wait until you level up or buy another house in order to do so.
  • Darstan64Darstan64 Posts: 433 Member
    Ohh, you have to create the sims, thats the difference with this game and the other sims games. I wasn't sure because I just assumed if theres sims in other towns there would automatically be in my own sim's town. Thanks so much for your help :)
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    You need to build more houses in your town because this is the way to get more sims. If you tap on an empty house then you will get the option to move a sim into the house. Later you can then let two sims from different houses move in together and thus get an empty house again which you again can move a new sim into.

In this game you play all the sims (only with the exception of special sims which the game use in connection with quests). You don't just play a single house like in other Sims games.