Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Pleasantview Story

Alpal425Alpal425 Posts: 198 Member
edited January 2015 in The Sims 2
I won't be able to complete my "Let's Build a Neighborhood", I accidentally deleted that neighborhood when I was in the process of resetting Pleasantview. ;( I might as well make the best of Pleasantview, then. Here is MY version of Pleasantview.
thedoctor.gif
Post edited by Alpal425 on

Comments

• Alpal425Alpal425 Posts: 198 Member
    Chapter 1 (Goth household)

Life in Pleasantview isn't always so pleasant. In fact, the family that the name of the town is based on, is actually with war with itself. But that's not the main worry for Cassandra right now. No, her worry is her fiance, Don Lothario.

Cassandra loves him very much which she considers herself very stupid for. He may or may not love her, but either way, he will never stick only to her. He wants to date everyone in town, even the men sometimes. But she still loves him, and hopes he will grow out of it, but he never seems to. She always gets scolded by him whenever she tries to update her look- he simply wants her to stay like she currently looks like- a schoolgirl.

"I like it," he replied when she tried to bring it up for the millionth time. "It fits you, and you look cute like that. Nobody else is wearing it!"
    sbea6cS.jpg
    "Exactly why I don't want to wear this," she sighed. "Everyone looks at me weirdly, and it is definitely not me!"
    C127iE2.jpg
    "Nobody else is wearing because they don't want to copycat a strong girl like you!" he argued.
    "You think they cower at me?"
    Nfjhdfi.jpg
    "I don't know," he admitted. "Maybe."
    "You truly don't know me then."
    "I know you! I am your partner! I love you."
    "You always say that," she sighed. "I bet you love every woman in the neighborhood!"
    "No I don't.." he replied as he eyed a woman across the street.
    "You're impossible!" she yelled.
    aiF08xQ.jpg
    "Ugg! Why do you always have to nag me?!"
    "I'm not nagging!"
    "Yes you are!"

She hates her hair, it hurts to always be in that position and it is outdated. She hates her glasses, she thinks they only look good on her younger sibling, Alexander. Her co-workers look at her strangely whenever she walks into the building. She didn't like being an outcast. Different is good, but being an outcast isn't.

"Why do you do this to me?" she cried. "You make me feel like I don't matter and like you control me. I'm not a slave.." Don didn't reply. He just left wondering how he was going to fix this mess.
    WEAgj9X.jpg
    He wanted some lovin', but also money. He didn't want to settle down. He just wanted a pile of cash and a line of ladies.
    OeHpjp0.jpg

MEANWHILE EARLIER..
    "Dad?"
    "Yes, son?"
    "Do you like that Dina girl?"
    "I'm only dating her so that way you will have a mom, Alexander."
    "I don't want her as a mom," he made a disgusted face.
    "Well, she is a sweet girl."
    "Exactly! She is a girl. You need a lady! I miss mom.."
    "I know, Alex. I do too. Darn those aliens."
    "Back to Dina. She is only dating you for your money, Dad!"
    Torj8Lx.jpg
    "I'm not blind, son," he laughed. "I know that. But I figured any woman would be at least enough to let you have a mother.."
    "Well, if you are to get a new wife, at least make it someone nice and older. I'm pretty sure that Nina girl is in her 20s. Get someone in late 30s or so."
    "Are you a match-maker now, Alex?" Mortimer laughed. "You know nobody can replace.. Bella..."
    "I know, Dad. You aren't replacing Bella, just finding another soul mate. There's a difference."
    "How so?"
    "Replacing Bella would be like finding someone who has the same looks, laugh, etc. You just need to find someone you like."
    "Alright, alright. I will go look for a new wife. But remember, Bella is still in my heart. I have to keep searching the skies," he said dreamily.

When it started to get dark, the two went inside to play chess.
    sOAodYv.jpg
    "Dad?"
    'Yes, Alex?"
    "I think you will find her."
    "I know, so do I."
    "I hope she will be healthy."
    "I can't promise that."
    "I know."

They heard a door open and close.

"I think Cassandra is home!" Alexander said excitedly. "I heard her and Don arguing earlier."
    "I know. I hope she dumped him this time," Mortimer shook his head. "That man doesn't deserve my little baby," he said sadly.
    eJOEYKn.jpg
    "I'm going to go greet her now."
    "Don't you think she will be angry if she finds out you have been up late?" Mortimer laughed.
    "You're right!" he wailed. "I will go to bed now. 'Night, dad!"
    "Good night, Alex."
    xlKQKi5.jpg

BACK TO CASSANDRA
    After Don left, Cassandra was annoyed with always wearing the same stuff. She decided to finally change- into a Bella look. Her father always said how she remind him of Bella and how she always did stuff like Bella did. Cassandra always wanted to look like her mother, but she didn't want to take the memory from her father. She finally realized how she could keep Bella in his heart by looking like her if he were ever to marry again. So, she started with the head.
    qARzL1e.jpg
    "Wow.. I look a lot like Mom- Dad was right.." Cassandra whispered to herself. "I wonder if I can find her old clothes.."
    qJ1ppb7.jpg
    "Oh, where did she put them!" Cassandra said very annoyed. "They aren't in her old dresser, and I can't seem to find them in mine if I have ever moved them in here. I have to go shop for some new red clothes then, I suppose."
    fXZG7NR.jpg]
    "Wow! At least I know where mother used to shop for her clothes!"
    RfucoRa.jpg
    SyamfOE.jpg
    "Finally," the shop woman said. "Cassandra is finally adjusting to her real self."
    When Cassandra walked in the door, Mortimer thought it was Bella at first.
    CmNDPCF.jpg
    "Oh, it's Cassandra. My, my, Cassandra! You finally found your true self. I always knew you were a mini-Bella!"
    "Oh, Daddy!" she giggled. "I have never felt so me!"
    "I bet!" he laughed.
    She kisseed him on the cheek and they both went to bed.
    7x4rbJG.jpg
    thedoctor.gif
    edited January 2015
    Chapter 2 (Goth household)
    Even though Cassandra had went to bed late, she had went to bed half tired. She ended up waking up at 12am, and decided to play the piano.
    qBrEviI.jpg
    Cassandra had always loved the piano and how her mother would play it when she was little. Her favorite song was Fรผr Elise but her mother never played it much because Bella mostly had played lullabys. She had stopped playing as Cassandra grew up because she was busy taking care of both of children, mainly the newborn Alexander.

Cassandra didn't realize, but all the music had woken up Alex. Alex thought the music was coming from the neighbors.

"Stupid neighbors," he grumbled as he woke up. "Who plays piano at 12am? Is everyone in this darn town crazy except for my family?' he whined. "Might as well make the most of it- taking a relaxing bubble bath with the music should help. I just hope I won't fall asleep in there."
    bm5TQhB.jpg

Eventually, Cassandra had started to get hungry, so she decided to make some simple toaster pastries. She never learned how to cook, because her parents had always cooked instead of her. She decided to learn, so she got out a cooking book and started to make some breakfast. But someone decided he was done with his bath, so he came running down the stairs and he saw a woman cooking in the kitchen. A woman who he had mistaken for another person that he had thought he would never see again.
    YZUPC0T.jpg
    VP9RYei.jpg

"Mom?" he whispered and tackled the lady in red with a hug.
    "Huh?" Cassandra turned around. "Oh, sorry Alex.. It's me, Cassandra.."
    "B-But-"
    "Sorry, Alex. I'm not Mom," she murmured. "Hey, I made breakfast!" she tried to cheer him up.
    "Really?! And you didn't burn the house down?!"
    "Oh, shut up and eat your food," she grumbled as they walked out of the kitchen. But Alexander didn't stay happy for long. He looked away from Cassandra when she put down the food.
    VgGxo8S.jpg
    "Why do you look like her?" he whispered.
    "You wouldn't understand if I told you."
    "Yes, I would."
    "No."
    FOw6cXE.jpg
    "Please tell me, I deserve to know," he said sadly.
    "Okay, fine... Dad said I always reminded him of Bella because of my facial features, the way I laughed, etc, etc, etc."
    "Just because you look and act like her doesn't mean you are her," he stared.
    "I know. Of course I'm not her. I just liked the way she was and it reminded her of me when I was getting a new look."
    "But you are trying to be her."
    "No, I'm not."
    "You will never be her, Cassandra. No matter how hard you try to look like her, you won't succeed. There are always at least some things to set you apart from another person, even if they might be only minor, like twins. An example like, your glasses. Mother never wore glasses."
    "Can we please drop this discussion, Mr.Know-it-all?"
    "Yea, yea."

Mortimer decided to wake up and come downstairs.
    BtQFNWZ.jpg
    "What are you two doing up so early?" he laughed.
    "I woke up early and decided to play the piano," Cassandra chuckled.
    "That was you?" Alexander said surprised.
    "Yes."
    "I thought it was the neighbors!" he laughed.
    "Anyways, I decided to break up with Dina- today," Mortimer said with a straight face to his kids.
    "Who?" Cassandra asked. "You're dating someone?"
    "Yes, didn't you know?" Mortimer exclaimed.
    "No."
    "Well, I decided a young girl isn't right. I should date an older woman, for obvious reasons," he looked up at his hair and chuckled.
    "I didn't know you would ever date after Mom," Cassandra replied. "I'm happy for you, though. Getting back into the dating world, I mean."
    "Thank you dear, but you are right. Nobody can replace Bella. But I know I can find her. I know I can bring her back. I have to."
    zigtGfM.jpg
    After dinner, Cassandra decided to quit her job. Science wasn't right for her. She'd find a new job soon.
    Bqwk2KD.jpg
    After a while, the bus came and Alexander went off to school, Cassandra played the piano some more, while Mortimer called over Dina. In a heartbeat she said 'yes'. When she came over, she greeted him with a hug. 'This is going to be hard to do,' Mortimer thought to himself.
    yN7P8Bw.jpg
    When he explained to her he didn't want to date her anymore, they started to argue. A lot. All the way 'till Alexander got home. Which Dina just went inside.
    34V666n.jpg
    SB0KWZE.jpg
    PJSLul6.jpg
    IafBlGt.jpg
    Alexander brought home a friend, but before he could even talk to the kid, he ran inside to show his father his report card.
    Ng334MB.jpg
    When Alexander had distracted his Dad, Dina noticed Cassandra. But she had mistaken her for someone else...
    uoP5Ziv.jpg
    zq4S96t.jpg
    sfzszD2.jpg
    Dina decided to go upstairs and think up a plan of how to get rid of the annoying 'Bella Goth' who had seemed to come back from Dina's relatives. She thought they had promised to get rid of the little pest! 'Never mind,' she thought to herself. 'I will deal with them later..'
    1DJCDrq.jpg
    KBvJCLk.jpg
    When she was sure her plan was foolproof, she went back downstairs to woo the owner of her future fortune, but he wouldn't have any of it. He told her they were through, and forced her to leave, in front of the wretched 'Bella Goth'.
    o3yP5x7.jpg
    0TER9jN.jpg
    HXm4wgv.jpg

MEANWHILE..
    "Where's the bathroom?" Sharla blushed.
    "Follow me," Alexander replied and showed her the door.
    "Thank you, I will be just a moment."

A couple minutes later, Sharla popped her head out the door.
    "Umm, Alex?"
    "Yes?"
    "Which soap do I use?" she chuckled with another blush. "There are just so many!"
    "Any?"
    p0OBiwW.jpg
    "I'm sorry, Alex. I just am not used to so many things. My family has a very hard time getting jobs," she said quietly.
    "Why?" he asked with concern.
    "My family is often shunned by the town. They say we are just too ugly," she said depressed. "None of the other kids want to play with me, or even let me near them. I'm surprised you did!"
    "I will never leave you, okay? We will be best friends forever!" he said happily.
    "Well, okay. But what do you want to do now?"
    "Let's give each other makeovers!"
    "I never thought I'd hear a boy say that!" she laughed. "But why do you want to do that?"
    "Well, my sister got one yesterday. I feel like I should too, plus, I feel like you will look a lot prettier with your hair down," he blushed. "You are cute.."
    "Really?" she asked hopefully.
    "Really, really," he blushed some more.
    "Okay.. Let's do the makeovers! You first."
    b5MJle3.jpg
    ayRGUbq.jpg
    Jw8H64e.jpg
    Alexander was so busy looking at himself, he didn't realize his friend left. He decided to invite her over again by phone, but he realized he didn't have her phone number. When he tried to look it up in the phone book, he then realized she probably didn't own one anyways. They must be really poor. Alex bought a new vanity set, so that way, when she came back, they could actually give her one too.

LATER...
    Mortimer wanted to get another wife soon. He didn't have much time in the world left. He decided to call a matchmaker. He wanted to make sure this wife was perfect, so he spent 5,000 simoleons. But he didn't get what he hoped for. The woman wore a weird outfit, and she didn't like him.
    nkKhqCt.jpg
    pjlidDs.jpg
    He complained to the gypse, when that's when she said she only gave him that woman so that way he could realize there was only one woman for him, and that was Bella. She said she could bring her back to him and Bella would appear in the house when he went inside, but there was a quirk. He screamed 'yes', but of course he asked what the quirk was.
    "What is it?" he said with worry.
    "I cannot tell you, you must find out for yourself."
    Either way, he thanked the lady and ran inside to look for his beloved.
    q5XSWLK.jpg
    thedoctor.gif
    edited January 2015
    Chapter 3 (Goth household)
    Mortimer had never been so happy. He was getting his Bella back! Sure, the town might have declared her dead and did a bunch of other things so they would have to remarry, but he would live the rest of his life together with his beloved. If only she remembered.

Mortimer ran inside, but Cassandra already beat him to it. There was Bella. Just standing there, watching her daughter play the piano. Cassandra noticed her mother, and immediately hugged her.
    YQS1WHU.jpg
    kHz9YCo.jpg
    "Bella?" he asked. "Bella, is that really you?"
    The lady in red turned to him. "I'm sorry sir, are you talking to me?"
    "Bella!" he laughed happily and ran to hug her, but she wouldn't have any of it.
    6jFYLEU.jpg
    "Mom?" Cassandra asked worriedly. "Mom. Mom, tell me what's wrong."
    The beautiful lady in red gave her a confused look. "Mom? What do you mean? Am I your mom?"
    "Yes, don't you remember?" Cassandra wept.
    "Why do you look like me? Who am I? WHERE am I?'
    "You're Bella Goth, my love," Mortimer whispered as he cried. "You're finally home and you don't even know it.."
    "Am I your daughter?"
    "What?! No! You're my wife!"
    "I will tell you what. If you can manage to prove to me I was your wife, I will remarry you. If not, I leave."
    "Oh, my dear Bella, anything. Anything and everything for you."

Mortimer grabbed a bunch of family photos and albums and rushed off to his ex-wife. He showed her each picture, of them playing together as kids, dancing together at prom (with very red cheeks), a kiss under the moonlight, going to college together, getting engaged, marrying, them holding little Cassandra together, Cassandra aging up to a child, Cassandra aging up to a teen, Cassandra holding Alexander, and finally a picture of Cassandra getting engaged. Cassandra was staring at the photo with them, so she grabbed it and shredded it.

"I don't ever want to see him again."
    "Thank gosh," Mortimer put a hand over his heart. "That man was nothing but trouble!"
    "Wait a minute, Alexander doesn't know Mom is home!" Cassandra exclaimed. She rushed the boy downstairs and all he said was "Hi, mom.." before falling out cold on the floor. Cassandra laughed as she picked him up and put him to bed before going to sleep herself.
    "Okay, fine. I see who I was, but I have one last task for you, Mortimer," she glanced at his name on one of the pictures. "Woo me."
    "What?"
    "Show me you love me."
    "I-I," he stammered. "I never was one for words," he mumbled.
    "Oh, Morty," she laughed. "I can't hold it in any longer, you are just too cute!"
    ERgDqKB.jpg
    "I was messing with you this whole time! Mortimer, I missed you so much my love."
    "Thank, goodness! I thought I was going to have to sing a poem or something!"
    ybp35e5.jpg
    "Mortimer, I promise to never leave again."
    jSas0vw.jpg
    IVysYYr.jpg
    "Bella, you do realize that we are no longer technically married, right? You were gone for two years and the police tampered with our legal papers..."
    "What are we to do?"
    "I have an idea."
    mOQzIM4.jpg
    7G6L5vd.jpg
    "Oh, Morty!" she laughed. "We can marry tomorrow, or the day after that if I can't seem to pick out a dress!"
    "Perfect, my love," he smiled.
    "Wait.. Morty?"
    "Yes, dear?"
    "I need a new hair style and maybe some makeup. Meet me in the living room in a moment."
    "Umm.. okay?"
    VhyJaQm.jpg
    ZYIPgWL.jpg
    I'll change Cassandra's look next chapter. Also, she doesn't actually have her memories back. I'm just saying she does.
    thedoctor.gif
  • NesoiancitizenNesoiancitizen Posts: 4,344 Member
    Awesome story!!!

Awesome story indeed! Can't wait for the next chapter!
    JkN3z9U.gif
    Find me at Sims3.com. Username: Nesoiancitizen
    I'm also on Duolingo as carlaquest
  • DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 470 Member
    I LOVE Alex's new hairstyle I HAVE to have it in my game!
  • Joey2eyeballJoey2eyeball Posts: 1,792 Member
    Nice story, definitely considering giving my Goths a makeover. ;)
    My name is Joseph, please don't call me Joe or Joey.

Yours sincerely, Joseph :)
  • AlexanderGothsimAlexanderGothsim Posts: 12 New Member
    This story is just a rushed mess.

First off, the pacing is all kinds of wrong. In the span of just one chapter Mortimer decides to break up with Dina, that's not how this should go, t should take a lot more time than just one chapter and a few pictures for Mortimer to call it off with her. And the reasoning you give for why he decided to do it makes very little sense. Mortimer only breaks up with Dina because Alexander doesn't like her, that's the only reason you give and there are a lot of reasons you could've gone with and ways they could've broken up, for example since Dina is after Mortimer's money he could slowly realize that Dina is only after his money after she starts showing her true colors, or you could've gone with the fact that she is dating Don Lothario, Mortimer could've found out and see her as unfaithful and decide to call if off. But for all these possibilities you go with the one that makes little sense whatsoever, this coming from personal experience my mother dated, got engaged to, and married a guy that I absolutely loathed and she didn't care because the child has very very very VERY little say in their parent's romantic life.

And still on pacing is the return of Bella, it's done WAY too soon. You need to build up to it, and what I mean is not having her magically poof back in, no, this is not how it works at all in storytelling, having just come back in after being gone for so long just comes off as lazy writing. But there is one thing I do have to commend with Bella's return, and that's Mortimer's realization that there's only one woman for him. But like everything else in this story it's just rushed and poorly executed. The realization needs to be gradual instead of instant, and Mortimer needs to realize it on his own instead of a ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ flat out saying it to him.

And then there's Cassandra, you say she's like a mini Bella, that idea is rather nice. But again like everything else it suffers from rush and execution, and the way Bella redoes her appearance at the end of Chapter 3 opens a huge can of worms, because they look alike Cassandra could very well just take her glasses off and pose as her mother and get with her father, and that's just creepy. And the way she just gives into it like it's her only option seems lazy. Cassandra should be like a mini Bella, but she should try to forge her own identity instead of just giving in and being a second Bella, because that's what you've made her. A second Bella.
  • Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    This story is just a rushed mess.

First off, the pacing is all kinds of wrong. In the span of just one chapter Mortimer decides to break up with Dina, that's not how this should go, t should take a lot more time than just one chapter and a few pictures for Mortimer to call it off with her. And the reasoning you give for why he decided to do it makes very little sense. Mortimer only breaks up with Dina because Alexander doesn't like her, that's the only reason you give and there are a lot of reasons you could've gone with and ways they could've broken up, for example since Dina is after Mortimer's money he could slowly realize that Dina is only after his money after she starts showing her true colors, or you could've gone with the fact that she is dating Don Lothario, Mortimer could've found out and see her as unfaithful and decide to call if off. But for all these possibilities you go with the one that makes little sense whatsoever, this coming from personal experience my mother dated, got engaged to, and married a guy that I absolutely loathed and she didn't care because the child has very very very VERY little say in their parent's romantic life.

And still on pacing is the return of Bella, it's done WAY too soon. You need to build up to it, and what I mean is not having her magically poof back in, no, this is not how it works at all in storytelling, having just come back in after being gone for so long just comes off as lazy writing. But there is one thing I do have to commend with Bella's return, and that's Mortimer's realization that there's only one woman for him. But like everything else in this story it's just rushed and poorly executed. The realization needs to be gradual instead of instant, and Mortimer needs to realize it on his own instead of a ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ flat out saying it to him.

And then there's Cassandra, you say she's like a mini Bella, that idea is rather nice. But again like everything else it suffers from rush and execution, and the way Bella redoes her appearance at the end of Chapter 3 opens a huge can of worms, because they look alike Cassandra could very well just take her glasses off and pose as her mother and get with her father, and that's just creepy. And the way she just gives into it like it's her only option seems lazy. Cassandra should be like a mini Bella, but she should try to forge her own identity instead of just giving in and being a second Bella, because that's what you've made her. A second Bella.

You're really rude. I enjoyed the story. Learn about constructive criticism, seriously.
    Look, this story was cancled, and I know I'm not a good storyteller- I've never been. I was not looking to be an author, I just wanted to mess around with my Sims. :unamused: So, meh. ;)
    thedoctor.gif
  • DiamondkoolDiamondkool Posts: 4,481 Member
    edited April 2015
    What? You can't just cancel your story because of just one negative review! Your story is light-hearted. :blush: I would be disappointed if this didn't continue. I suggest that you can create more problems that the characters will try to solve in the story or focus on a different families (hence the title "A Pleasantview Story" - it gives me impression that you will make stories about other characters than the Goth family). Keep it going! :smile:
    EDIT: I just realised it was posted in January. Well if you can, you should continue the story. :smile:
    7ef6931fe80152dcec309a30cbe73f13.png
    Click on my signature to access my tumblr blog!
    edited April 2015
    No, I didn't cancel the story. My computer did. It died. lol I have to play TS2 on family laptop now until I get a new one. :unamused:
    thedoctor.gif
  • RazingRazing Posts: 287 Member
    I like the story so far! :) It's leaving me guessing and exited for the next part! I think I know where your going to go and I'm sooo exited!! :D Just ignore the haters and carry on the story if you can!
  • mooredt21mooredt21 Posts: 1,105 Member
    When are you coming back to finish your story @Alpal425 ?
    <----LOQUACIOUS LURKER HERE

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***
  • Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,901 Member
    edited September 2015
    Yes, you need to continue this.

And to that person who wrote that negative review. Let's see YOU write a story.
  • baccsurfsbaccsurfs Posts: 21 Member
    > @Olivesplum06 said:
    > AlexanderGothsim wrote: ยป
    >
    > This story is just a rushed mess.
    >
    > First off, the pacing is all kinds of wrong. In the span of just one chapter Mortimer decides to break up with Dina, that's not how this should go, t should take a lot more time than just one chapter and a few pictures for Mortimer to call it off with her. And the reasoning you give for why he decided to do it makes very little sense. Mortimer only breaks up with Dina because Alexander doesn't like her, that's the only reason you give and there are a lot of reasons you could've gone with and ways they could've broken up, for example since Dina is after Mortimer's money he could slowly realize that Dina is only after his money after she starts showing her true colors, or you could've gone with the fact that she is dating Don Lothario, Mortimer could've found out and see her as unfaithful and decide to call if off. But for all these possibilities you go with the one that makes little sense whatsoever, this coming from personal experience my mother dated, got engaged to, and married a guy that I absolutely loathed and she didn't care because the child has very very very VERY little say in their parent's romantic life.
    >
    > And still on pacing is the return of Bella, it's done WAY too soon. You need to build up to it, and what I mean is not having her magically poof back in, no, this is not how it works at all in storytelling, having just come back in after being gone for so long just comes off as lazy writing. But there is one thing I do have to commend with Bella's return, and that's Mortimer's realization that there's only one woman for him. But like everything else in this story it's just rushed and poorly executed. The realization needs to be gradual instead of instant, and Mortimer needs to realize it on his own instead of a ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ flat out saying it to him.
    >
    > And then there's Cassandra, you say she's like a mini Bella, that idea is rather nice. But again like everything else it suffers from rush and execution, and the way Bella redoes her appearance at the end of Chapter 3 opens a huge can of worms, because they look alike Cassandra could very well just take her glasses off and pose as her mother and get with her father, and that's just creepy. And the way she just gives into it like it's her only option seems lazy. Cassandra should be like a mini Bella, but she should try to forge her own identity instead of just giving in and being a second Bella, because that's what you've made her. A second Bella.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You're really rude. I enjoyed the story. Learn about constructive criticism, seriously.

But, the person did give constructive criticism? They pointed out the obvious issues with the story and gave ideas for how it could be better, and even said that the general idea of Cassandra reminding people of her mother is nice, but the way it was executed was not. It was rather creepy how she tried to emulate her mother to take her place. (have you ever seen the movie Single White Female? That's essentially the premise of the movie; girl starts to emulate her roommates appearance and creeps the roommate out. Also, she's a total psycho path.)

The reviewer really wasn't out of line or rude at all. They gave constructive criticism, stated some things they liked but, also gave ways the story teller could improve their story. I know it hurts to hear those things sometimes, even if they are true; but, please don't accuse the reviewer of just being 'rude.'
  • Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Like the OP said, it wasn't to be taking seriously, just someone wanting to put some screen shots together of their sims with some captions. This isn't a school project, or anything so why do you care?? It's the sims!! If you don't like it, don't comment. Jesus
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    I liked it. :)
    No, I didn't cancel the story. My computer did. It died. lol I have to play TS2 on family laptop now until I get a new one. :unamused:

thedoctor.gif
  • Crazy_SimsLoverCrazy_SimsLover Posts: 30 Member
    This almost made me cry. Bella truly back with her family, where she belongs. I love the matchmaker lady, pay good money, get good date