Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

100 of the best things that Get Together has added to your gaming experience!

So the title pretty much covers it! This can include: build mode/buy mode additions, CAS additions, or the gameplay additions i.e. socialization "WooHoo in Bush" :p

Leggo!
1. The hype that DJs can create in the club, causing your sim to "pump fist" or "wave cellphone" <3
23r0ccn.jpg
u wot m8

Comments

• YungGigiYungGigi Posts: 1,083 Member
    Lol oh boy...
  • xXxskulls94xXxskulls94 Posts: 125 Member
    @Yunggigi Sorry...? Is there something wrong with that question?
    23r0ccn.jpg
    u wot m8
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    The lack of fixes.Tiny neighborhoods.Nothing wrong with asking question but your on the Titanic.
    Really? I kindof thought it was a good improvement... I really like Windenburg and the gorgeous views...
    23r0ccn.jpg
    u wot m8
    I mean I'm obviously confused about why there still aren't toddlers, but I'm convinced they're just 🐸🐸🐸🐸 us off for now now
    23r0ccn.jpg
    u wot m8
  • Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    edited June 2016
    i like Get Together

it has added the clubs
    & the options to design a club to my liking, though limited, are still widening my gameplay substantially
    sims with clubs have more hobby related things to do & they can do it indeed together, the actions & interactions of sims in a club thanks to GT are more streamlined to what i want from those sims to be doing

i also like Windenburg, it is the prettiest of all the available towns

i didn't play with the dance & DJ options enough to judge those
    it's a pity the dancing is limited to only 5 levels though

i could moan in this thread too about all there is wrong with TS4 & with GT
    i've done it since 2015 in many different threads
    so there is no need to do it in this thread too :smile:

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • inmyeyeinmyeye Posts: 396 Member
    It reminded me of why I like Sims 3 so much.
    “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to reform (or pause and reflect).”
    ― Mark Twain
  • teaa5teaa5 Posts: 1,407 Member
    the only thing which improved my experience with Get together was a lovely new world and new objects to build etc... the worst.. clubs.. :))))
    00.jpg

Origin ID : kateteaa Twitter: MunchPumpkins
    Sims 3 wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=teaa5
    Sims 4 origin wishlist: https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/view-wishlist/7a1SQrtJtdHoNce4KS_ZTg--
  • DeeTsimsDeeTsims Posts: 176 Member
    I really like the scenery in Windenburg and the ability to create clubs. I like setting default meeting places for sim households so when I'm not a particular family or household, I can still interact with them with a household that I am playing. A great way to keep extended family and friends in contact.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    4. The cafes! Love having that as a venue type, and the different coffee choices and effects are great.

Agreed on the respect for the OP's obvious intent that this be a positive thread. There are plenty of other places to complain without disrespecting someone's topic.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    Thanks guys! For positive and negative feedback ;) We all need to vent sometimes...

@Yoko2112 I love the island too. Great place for photos and romantic dates
    23r0ccn.jpg
    u wot m8
  • RubyxAngelRubyxAngel Posts: 333 Member
    5. The cute english pubs - I have at least 5 pubs 2 minutes from my house. Theres one on every estate, so its really nice to see something like this in the sims games which makes it more realistic!
  • CharlieGothCharlieGoth Posts: 192 Member
    6. THE RUINS!!!
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    edited June 2016
    7. Omg, the new dancing and the music at the nightclubs. I love it! My sims are all dancers and I send them out to clubs as much as I can. I end up dancing in my chair, right along with them. :D
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • cookiesimmerrrcookiesimmerrr Posts: 159 Member
    8. The sea monster you can see swimming around Windenburg if you're patient enough :)