Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons and University

I think that the Sims 4 should add Seasons and University to the Sims 4. Those are like the best expansion packs in the Sims 3. I think it would make a great addition to the Sims 4.

Comments

• GentleSimmer1990GentleSimmer1990 Posts: 125 Member
    Hi BlackCrow1234!

Yes I can agree with you, both of them would make a great addition to my game!
  • buydebugbuydebug Posts: 197 Member
    University is my favorite expansion, so I'm hoping they make Sims 4 University even better than the previous ones
  • sammyfariysammyfariy Posts: 5 New Member
    For the university expansion I was thinking that they should add some new options and features for the game here are my ideas
    -add community college and online collage
    -the option to send your sim to university without you
    -have working class rooms so you can see your sims in class
    -add part time jobs for young adults-elders
    -new skills like classical dance (ballet), singing, bass, and cello
    -new careers and professions for the new skills
    -the option to be self employed

Now here are my ideas for seasons
    -instead of having to chose feast day or spooky day type party in fall you will have one day for spooky day and another day for feast day so you can enjoy both
    -more decorations for the holidays
    -new swimming interactions and the option to swim in ponds
    - two new clothing categories outer wear like in the previous games but also fall clothes or cool clothes (can't think of a good name for it) for in the fall and the beginning of spring when it's still cold but not cold enough for big winter jackets
    - last but not least boats!

So what do you guys think of my ideas? I really hope the sims team takes my ideas into consideration I think it would make for some fun game play!
  • Avytar2Avytar2 Posts: 659 Member
    sammyfariy wrote: »
    For the university expansion I was thinking that they should add some new options and features for the game here are my ideas
    -add community college and online collage
    -the option to send your sim to university without you
    -have working class rooms so you can see your sims in class
    -add part time jobs for young adults-elders
    -new skills like classical dance (ballet), singing, bass, and cello
    -new careers and professions for the new skills
    -the option to be self employed

Now here are my ideas for seasons
    -instead of having to chose feast day or spooky day type party in fall you will have one day for spooky day and another day for feast day so you can enjoy both
    -more decorations for the holidays
    -new swimming interactions and the option to swim in ponds
    - two new clothing categories outer wear like in the previous games but also fall clothes or cool clothes (can't think of a good name for it) for in the fall and the beginning of spring when it's still cold but not cold enough for big winter jackets
    - last but not least boats!

So what do you guys think of my ideas? I really hope the sims team takes my ideas into consideration I think it would make for some fun game play!

I like your ideas sammyfairy. I hope E.A. takes notice of these ideas.
  • keFUNKNEY101keFUNKNEY101 Posts: 658 Member
    Seasons definitely is a must! But I don't care whether or not University comes back. Frankly, sending sims to school like that was one thing I did once, and never again.

That said, I think with the world system of the sims 4, you could switch to and from sims in college and time wouldn't stop like it did in the past. That's a big grievance with the past expansions. Sending sims to college would freeze the entire outside world. That'd make it worth while!
  • TigerLily_SSTigerLily_SS Posts: 45 Member
    maybe expand little bit for university pack to like "school" pack, which you can go with ur sim to primary school, high school, and university, also boarding school would be a nice idea. Please make prom happen, and kids can be selected as like king/queen.
  • Watersgrl2Watersgrl2 Posts: 20 Member

These ideas are great, I miss seeing my sims using umbrellas in the rain and hail.
    I would also like a world added just for the college campuse(s), I would love if all my sims can go to the same college/university at any age after teen.
    More unique options (study groups, school clubs like SGA, homework from each class they take) for the student sims would be great too. Also with the option to live in another world, dorms, or near the University.

Also the ability to pick the cost of each credit to place the school on an Ivy League, University, or Community college level.
  • Lovely_KristyLovely_Kristy Posts: 643 Member
    Definitely like the idea of seasons.
    It would be cool if the clothing you wore made a moodlet.. (all cozy, etc.)
    giphy.gif

• cuddles5427cuddles5427 Posts: 101 Member
    University expansions have always been one of my favorite for the sims. Also, online college seems like such a simple aspect to add to the game, I hope they consider it!

I also hope that seasons aren't too far from now. I miss couples ice skating and children making snowmen.
    SiggyForSimsNow_zpsk1i15rwv.png
  • DerykDeryk Posts: 9 New Member
    I'd like to see this as well, and how about a downtown university venue, think major city university with a proper big-city skyline and downtown section with apartments. Could take care of a lot of things with one expansion.
  • lmusiclmusic Posts: 288 Member
    I would love Seasons, was always my favourite expansion.
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    Yes, I hope we don't have to wait too long for a university pack. I'd love a general 'Education' expansion where we could actually create our own schools and universities, and set the curriculum. So if you had Supernatural and Education you could cross-feature to make a wizard school. Or if you had Superstar and Education you could have a stage school. And I'd like an education profession where I can hire my own sims as teachers (of children and teens), professors, personal tutors, or lecturers.
  • YgeeYgee Posts: 21 Member
    Waiting for either of this two to get back to playing Sims 4 ^_^
  • v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    University was one of the only packs i would praise in Thesims3, and the sole reason for that is that we could see our sims in an actual classroom instead of disapearing. I honestly think we need more of that visible gameplay, and as a college student myself, i think a sim could be turned into a zombie by studying way too much.
    jr73Y.gif

• Namor98Namor98 Posts: 42 Member
    I think university stuff would be amazing. Maybe also apartments and roommates and stuff, which does not necessarily have to be connected to the university thing. But it would be cool to have to be assigned a roommate if you go to college and it would be super fun to see that happening in the sims.
    Help me I'm trapped in a computer...