Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• Options
    UniSimsUniSims Posts: 1,246 Member
    Squeamish sims when walking in on someone have the interaction to "take deep breaths"

I love squeamish simmies
    laughing-gifs-old-timey.gif

Everything is more colourful in black and white
  • Options
    Zola1016Zola1016 Posts: 223 Member
    When sims are sad they can't tell jokes or woohoo.
    keep-calm-and-sing-smelly-cat-4.png
    Smelly cat, Smelly Cat
    What are they feeding you?
    Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat
    It's not your fault!
  • Options
    When sims are in a flirty mood they can have a cold shower :D
    Smelly cat, Smelly Cat
    Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat
    It's not your fault!
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Ghosts can mourn their own death.
    Smelly cat, Smelly Cat
    Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat
    It's not your fault!
  • Options
    TigerLily_SSTigerLily_SS Posts: 45 Member
    im just here and collect information...
  • Options
    emilymsimsemilymsims Posts: 398 Member
    When you ask a teen what their career is they say the name of a high school
  • Options
    chireidenchireiden Posts: 18 Member
    That your sims, even as an employee in retail or restaurant is still considered "unemployed" XD
  • Options
    IceDrizzle27IceDrizzle27 Posts: 648 Member
    Publicity wrote: »
    Sims with the neat trait.. do not like mud baths.

Squeamish sims also don't like mud baths. :D

I guess I might have the neat or squeamish trait because mud baths irks me.
  • Options
    tuityfruity12ajtuityfruity12aj Posts: 1,508 Member
    I don't know if anyone has posted either of these yet, but I just discovered these a few minutes ago:

Sims can ponder the fullness of a glass of water

If a Sim has level 5 piano skill and you have them play a concerto, there's a chance that they will play House of the Rising Sun. I was pretty shocked about that one, it was exciting for such a little thing lol
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,598 Member
    edited June 2016
    I don't know if anyone has posted either of these yet, but I just discovered these a few minutes ago:

If a Sim has level 5 piano skill and you have them play a concerto, there's a chance that they will play House of the Rising Sun. I was pretty shocked about that one, it was exciting for such a little thing lol
    I always make my sim play that. I think it's also one of the genre options. Can't remember which one.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    UniSimsUniSims Posts: 1,246 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

I always make my sim play that. I think it's also one of the genre options. Can't remember which one.

It is although it's called 'House of the Rising ____'
    laughing-gifs-old-timey.gif

Everything is more colourful in black and white
  • Options
    tuityfruity12ajtuityfruity12aj Posts: 1,508 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

I actually went back and played it after I posted and noticed that it was underneath Traditional songs. Can't believe I never noticed that before! It's cool listening to the songs become more complex as their skill level increases.
  • Options
    HIstoricgalHIstoricgal Posts: 567 Member
    chireiden wrote: »
    That your sims, even as an employee in retail or restaurant is still considered "unemployed" XD

Yes have noticed that one also. None of my store keepers are considered employed.
  • Options
    CroxycookCroxycook Posts: 239 Member
    When my disguised alien sims' child grew up and put on his disguise, his disguise's features resembled the features of the disguises of his parents. Same for his sister.

Not sure if it was an amazing coincidence, or a fun detail, but I loved it.
  • Options
    Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    When sims are watching a movie they find boring, they fall asleep :lol:
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    I just noticed this morning that when my Sims' baby woke up, she gave a little stretch and yawn. Have babies always done that?
  • Options
    crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    @MVWdeZT you'd think so, but maybe not because they added kids waking up from a nightmare in the most recent patch.
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    @Pamtastic72 You can also put wallpapers and flooring in fountains. ;)
    Thanks for the info. I meant to come back, but got side tracked. This is a great thread. I've learned a lot.
  • Options
    AnjolaoluwasAnjolaoluwas Posts: 47 Member
    A small thing: in willow Creek, in one of the neighborhoods (the one where the pancakes live) you can see the ferry boat passing in the river at certain times. Such a small detail, but I thought it was very nice.
  • Options
    Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    I have been increasing my chef's skill by hiring her to cook at my Sim's homes.
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member

What a good idea!
  • Options
    pinkishpinkish Posts: 693 Member
    This happened to me, but I had a little girl and she went to foster care even after she pleaded for her mother.......at least they give you the option to exit so you don't lose it all.
  • Options
    uzumouzumo Posts: 1,836 Member

What emotion will come up by pondering the fullness of a glass of water? focused?
  • Options
    Pipersfun2Pipersfun2 Posts: 710 Member

one of your sims. Or a Sim in one of your restaunts?
    while we are playing them,WHO IS PLAYING US?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top