Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    I think those are gift they don't like and throw away as soon as the party is over.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,277 Member
    I once threw a Gift-giving party for one of my Sims. They invited some aliens, the Shue kids and one other sim. When the little Shue girl opened up one of her presents, she must had gotten a roll of toilet paper as that was in her thought bubble. lol, or she may had not liked what she got and thought about toilet papering my Sims house... :p
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited June 2016
    Those things are actual objects they are not for show in a thought bubble and can be unlocked easily for use using buydebug,the 60s acid trip rainbow lamp is awesome looking.I personally use it and love it.

Ctrl+shift+c

Type this in the bar at top of screen

Testingcheatsenabled true

Then again but type

Buydebug on

In buy mode click on the question mark

Misc items

Go get you as many psychadelic trippy rainbow lamps and alien one eyed toads as you need.Lamp is amazing looks just like the ones they sell at Hot Topics :p
    Post edited by CravenLestat on
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    edited June 2016
    For the non-believers out there. :* The top lights keep changing colors too which is awesome

Screenshot-3362_zpsocvnppis.jpg

Screenshot-3361_zpswfq5z5no.jpg

Screenshot-3359_zps83yf3ke3.jpg

Screenshot-3358_zpsot6lup8w.jpg
    Post edited by CravenLestat on

DfydFiZ.gif
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    What EP are the lamps from? I need them for my Pride-themed night club. :D
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Seasons
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
    edited June 2016
    Not sure if you all notice but that lamp is supposed to represent alien abduction a feature intoduced in Seasons.The saucer/craft is shooting a tractor beam.

This tip was funded by the friendly folks at Sharma Day Spa in Sunset Valley .. :o

EDIT: You know you all are going back to look to see if I was lying...shame on you. :(

DfydFiZ.gif
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Ah! I don't have Seasons installed at the mo' - my laptop wasn't happy running it well alongside Pets. But thanks!
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    I think those are gift they don't like and throw away as soon as the party is over.
    Yeah exactly their faces looked like that. :D
    lisasc360 wrote: »
    I once threw a Gift-giving party for one of my Sims. They invited some aliens, the Shue kids and one other sim. When the little Shue girl opened up one of her presents, she must had gotten a roll of toilet paper as that was in her thought bubble. lol, or she may had not liked what she got and thought about toilet papering my Sims house... :p

LOL..Toilet rolls haha
    Those things are actual objects they are not for show in a thought bubble and can be unlocked easily for use using buydebug,the 60s acid trip rainbow lamp is awesome looking.I personally use it and love it.

Ctrl+shift+c

Type this in the bar at top of screen

Testingcheatsenabled true

Then again but type

Buydebug on

In buy mode click on the question mark

Misc items

Go get you as many psychadelic trippy rainbow lamps and alien one eyed toads as you need.Lamp is amazing looks just like the ones they sell at Hot Topics :p

Great thanks! I'm not sure why it was hidden in buydebug cheats. Is it one of the things you can get in special way with maybe Alien if you don't use buydebug cheat? I will have a look in Misc tab after coming back from China. :) Also thanks for the screenshots. :)
    edited June 2016
    @Jeansoo They are a gift you can get from gift giving parties supposed to be special unlockables cause they are neat and hard to get that is why they are debugged. :p The special way is by luck at a gift giving party..I always get guitars :s "Really need to stop hanging out at Jimi Hendrixs house during Xmas" :D

DfydFiZ.gif
  • ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    Not sure if you all notice but that lamp is supposed to represent alien abduction a feature intoduced in Seasons.The saucer/craft is shooting a tractor beam.

This tip was funded by the friendly folks at Sharma Day Spa in Sunset Valley .. :o

EDIT: You know you all are going back to look to see if I was lying...shame on you. :(

Craven, so glad you're still here and still your wonderful self.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
    @ErnesaT Look at you and your fabulous self :love: Hello Luv.I always catch everybody when it is my bedtime :( have a long day tomorrow.

Hugs <3<3<3<3

DfydFiZ.gif
  • ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    I'm well. Enjoy your rest and have a great day tomorrow. <3:D
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    edited June 2016
    @CravenLestat ty for your clear & easy to understand instructions for how to get into buydebug, I'm a computer challenged person & I finally got into it (wasn't able to comprehend the steps in the right order B4 ) ty again :) P.S. Love your creations!
    @Jeansoo They are a gift you can get from gift giving parties supposed to be special unlockables cause they are neat and hard to get that is why they are debugged. :p The special way is by luck at a gift giving party..I always get guitars :s "Really need to stop hanging out at Jimi Hendrixs house during Xmas" :D
    Oh..I see now. Yes mostly I get chess board, easel, basic guitar, and sometimes, I get coffee maker by luck. :D Thank you very much. I love your explanation.