Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Noob question

Hi Fellow Simmers

I have what will probably be a "duh" question but am asking anyway. I see many images of people's sims, homes, lots, etc. included in the posts on this forum. How do you capture an image of your sim, or your neighborhood, etc., and include it in a post.

There was a thread going recently where people were posting photos of their attractive sims. I was going to include some photos of mine but couldn't figure out how to actually do that.

Any advice would be helpful.

Happy Simming and thanks in advance! B)

Comments

• Options
    NiniNini Posts: 309 Member
    Print screen it using the game camera (the built in one, not the purchasable one)
    Use a website such as Imgur to upload these images
    Share the images here with us! <3
  • Options
    NiniNini Posts: 309 Member
    Sorry, you can also press "c" to take a screenshot.

Also, the tab button allows you to see the image fully, without any menu distractions (eg the little photo of your sim and many bars with relationships, needs etc)
  • Options
    teaa5teaa5 Posts: 1,407 Member
    what Nini said and there are no noobish questions:))) Happy Simming;)))
    00.jpg

Origin ID : kateteaa Twitter: MunchPumpkins
    Sims 3 wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=teaa5
    Sims 4 origin wishlist: https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/view-wishlist/7a1SQrtJtdHoNce4KS_ZTg--
  • Options
    snurflessnurfles Posts: 3,640 Member
    It's old school but photobucket is another website that can help you upload your photos to the forums.
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    You can take in game screenshots using "C" on your keyboard.
    Screenshots will be located in the My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Screenshots folder, the uploading them to an image hosting site like Imgur. :)
  • Options
    FFX2Paine506FFX2Paine506 Posts: 675 Member
    I use tinypic because it gives you 4 address options:

xdidk1.png
    ~I do not use mods or cc~
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    tinypic is very easy to use also. I just press C and then go to Tinypic search for the picture and download, copy link and then paste it on the forum page.
  • Options
    Nicwebb82Nicwebb82 Posts: 447 Member
    I use imgur. I use press the C button and then go to my screenshots folder in the Sims 4 folder and upload them to my imgur account and post the pic link here.
  • Options
    TalamothTalamoth Posts: 91 Member
    Thank you all so much for your help! Have a wonderful weekend and I am looking forward to uploading some images soon!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello :) To post pictures on the forums, upload your pictures to a photo sharing site such as imgur or tinypic . Right click the picture on the photo sharing website , and click copy. Or you can copy the direct link code that is on the left or right hand side of the site page. The picture button is the button with the little file picture on it above the forum post. Press the picture button above your post , paste the image address into the box, then press the enter button. Then the image address will be in your post ready to appear when posting your post.
  • Options
    StorietimeStorietime Posts: 249 Member
    Just another note, as well as using the C button to take a picture you can press the TAB button on your keyboard (usually has an arrow on it) and that takes you into a proper camera mode, where you can use the up, down, left and right arrows on the keyboard to move the camera, and you can press Z and X to move in and out. I prefer to take pictures this way because they can zoom in more than the average C camera :)