Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When do you thing the Kids Room stuff pack is released?

It should be this month, but when? What do you think?

hm... im guessing:

21 june?

Comments

• EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    28th.
  • PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    I'm thinking 28th too, we'll probably get some more info next week (or maybe info tomorrow then next week release, but doubt it)
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • NiniNini Posts: 309 Member
    I agree with 28th. I think a Guru tweeted recently that it would be in the end of June, or am I wrong?
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    edited June 2016
    21 is the end of june as well :p
    Also do you then think we get the teaser 29 or probably 30? We should also get it this month. I think it will be after the kids room stuff pack or do you think its before?
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Nini wrote: »
    I agree with 28th. I think a Guru tweeted recently that it would be in the end of June, or am I wrong?

I thought I saw a Tweet that it would be in June, plus they're going to be teasing the next quarter's content this month. I don't think they'll tease the content until the SP is out, and since SPs come out on Tuesdays, I'd say either the 21st or 28th, then they can do the teaser trailer on the 22nd or 29th. Hoping for 21st but will take 28th.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    Probably sometime in the next 17 days. :p
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • FabooshFaboosh Posts: 160 Member
    July 5th :)
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Well seen as it doesn't look it's tomorrow, it's either the 21st or 28th. My bet is the 28th.
    We didn't get an announcement yesterday, so looks like it's pretty much confirmed for the 28th. (1-week between announcement and release for SPs)
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    28th.

Sounds about right next week would be great for the official announcement.
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Hm too bad. Still wondering if we get the teaser before or after.. We could use before since we are going too long without anything now. Every week something would be better.
    @FurSimsOriginal - I don't think the teaser will be until July. They contain free content and that can't be announce until the relevant FQ. Next FQ runs July-September.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Meanwhile Kids Bedroom Stuff has to be announced next week cause the following week is the last week of June.
  • plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    Maybe they are too busy frantically fixing Dine Out and continuing with the delayed ports of TS4 to PS4 and XB1?
  • Bo_DummyBo_Dummy Posts: 2,243 Member
    Before reading the patch notes yesterday I was thinking the patch concerned the SP.
  • CharlieGothCharlieGoth Posts: 192 Member
    late June
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    Perhaps June 30th?
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    I am hoping we get an announcement next week and some more information about the pack soon. But yeah I think June 30th is about right so we should know more soon.