Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TheSims3.com Undergoing Maintenance

Comments

• Options
    Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    edited June 2016
    Kylieb191 wrote: »
    Thank you for letting us know, when looking at items, at the bottom it usually tells us what part of the set/compilation that item came from has disappeared :)

Going back to this, as it's happened again D: and when I search for say "steampunk" it is saying that there's no results :\
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • Options
    EehnaEehna Posts: 77 Member
    I'm having the same problem as Fields007 and LieseMietze. And the launcher welcome tab is completely blank, I can't log in from there either.
    Been having this problem on and off for days now. Clearing browser cache or changing default browser doesn't solve it, so something is clearly broken in some way or another.
    Kind of annoying since I've taken a break from my usual gameplay to try and earn achievements for a while :|
  • Options
    OmairaOmaira Posts: 666 Member
    So.. not fixed yet? EA, do you realize this is making me hit the bottle? Do you want to be responsible for me becoming addicted (to something else rather than the sims) or alcoholic.. fix the site please! hiccup, hiccup, hiccup, :'(
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Eehna wrote: »
    I'm having the same problem as Fields007 and LieseMietze. And the launcher welcome tab is completely blank, I can't log in from there either.
    Been having this problem on and off for days now. Clearing browser cache or changing default browser doesn't solve it, so something is clearly broken in some way or another.
    Kind of annoying since I've taken a break from my usual gameplay to try and earn achievements for a while :|

Yes - I'm sure the problem will need a fix from EA this time. If the issue is being experienced by many people at the same time then it is usually a problem at EA's end.
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited June 2016
    IT IS WORKING !!! THANK YOU @SimGuruDrake <3

thank-you-images-thankyou_zpsxr6uubbd.jpg
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Woohoooo!!!! Thank you Sim Gurus!!!

*extinguishing torches and putting away pitchforks* :)
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
  • Options
    LieseMietzeLieseMietze Posts: 74 Member
    So Happy Thank You ♥
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Woot Woot!!! Doing the happy dance and downloading patterns! Thanks @simgurudrake and give the techies who fixed it a big thank you too. :)
  • Options
    PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    Thank you !

Diane Pinkus
  • Options
    MarsJenkarMarsJenkar Posts: 3 New Member
    Thank you for letting us know, when looking at items, at the bottom it usually tells us what part of the set/compilation that item came from has disappeared :)

Going back to this, as it's happened again D: and when I search for say "steampunk" it is saying that there's no results :\

Still experiencing this issue too. I've tried multiple browsers, clearing cache and history, etc. No dice; the set listing is gone.

• Options
    Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Fields007 wrote: »
    Have they broken something else cause I can't log onto sims 3 ingame to use the memory share and download store items let alone buy any if I wanted whilst ingame

I'd hazard a "yes" for an answer...
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Okay, "The Exchange" is now fixed (For how long? Never mind...), but the issue with purchases made during the bug don't seem to be fixed at all. For example, I bought four store badges on June 10th, and they are still not showing up...
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    EehnaEehna Posts: 77 Member
    The problem with user profile login is still there too.
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    Thank you for fixing the exchange.

I'm having the issue too with store content. The menu at the bottom to show you what set the items are in has disappeared. I rely on this heavily!
  • Options
    SimGuruDrakeSimGuruDrake Posts: 1,648 SimGuru (retired)
    I have been terribly busy so I do apologize, wanted to follow up:
    • Exchange Details page shows up blank
      • This issue is now fixed.
    • Using the Store Quick Search currently returns no results
      • This issue is now fixed.

If you are experiencing any additional issues please let us know (our QA team does monitor this thread so any screenshots of the issues would be a really helpful visual for them.)

Also, while I do appreciate the thanks I actually had nothing to do with this outside of speaking with the team. They are ones working hard to get these issues fixed for you :)
    Global Community Manager for Maxis / The Sims
  • Options
    imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    @ the invisable mystery team & @SimGuruDrake many, many thanks to all of you! Everyone's very happy & busy up&down loading and creating for same :)
  • Options
    MarsJenkarMarsJenkar Posts: 3 New Member
    To reiterate, here's a problem brought up earlier: Items in a set or sets no longer show which set(s) they are in.

Step 1: Open a set.
    Step 2: Open one of the items in the set.

Expected: For the set item, a listing of the set(s) the item is in should be visible, and can be scrolled through using the provided arrow buttons.
    Actual: There is no such listing.
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited June 2016
    MarsJenkar wrote: »
    To reiterate, here's a problem brought up earlier: Items in a set or sets no longer show which set(s) they are in.

Step 1: Open a set.
    Step 2: Open one of the items in the set.

Expected: For the set item, a listing of the set(s) the item is in should be visible, and can be scrolled through using the provided arrow buttons.
    Actual: There is no such listing.

Pic for you. :)

This safe "end table" does not show that it is part of "The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft" set.

Edit: The items it is recommending for me - I own. I don't look at the store often anymore as I own 99.9% of it, but I thought the recommended items used to be the ones I didn't own.

store.jpg
    Post edited by romagi1 on
  • Options
    11Marrielle11Marrielle Posts: 87 Member
    I see romagi1 can watch commercials to get bonus points, but that option seriously hasn't even shown up for me for more than a week...
    I'm glad I can view the Sims from My Studio again. That seems to be fixed now. :)
    You may copy or save my posted images, but do not claim them as your own.
    Wishlist: here.
  • Options
    penluv87penluv87 Posts: 3 New Member
    ANY ONE ELSE MISSING CLOTHING CONTENT. like a missing bikini bottom? mens jeans? After updating the game for the no-gender rules, I am missing content and have tried trouble shooting and NOTHING WORKED! If you are missing items please say so because than something might actually happen.
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    penluv87 wrote: »
    ANY ONE ELSE MISSING CLOTHING CONTENT. like a missing bikini bottom? mens jeans? After updating the game for the no-gender rules, I am missing content and have tried trouble shooting and NOTHING WORKED! If you are missing items please say so because than something might actually happen.

Gender rules? I think you may want to post that question, if I'm understanding it correctly, on a TS4 message board. This is the General Discussion board for TS3. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @SimGuruDrake -Thanks for fixing the exchange. yahoo_mini.gif I've just tested this with a download and the world I tried to download is in my Electronic Arts folder after using the save file to download.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg