Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Don_Oello's showcase Update: Calmness Bath & Wash - Industrial Studio

Comments

• Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Nice color choices for Upturned Traditional! The flower boxes look so cheery in the windows. Interiors look pretty and comfy-cozy. :)
  • Options
    Don_OelloDon_Oello Posts: 269 Member
    I have decided to show my new tester sim, his name is Archie Tect
    599c42e9-3107-470c-b1b7-0a0027b7a33e.png
    3279db60-ba5a-4014-9c62-ff3684a37b83.png
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited September 2015
    Your tester sim is very nice! :) He will be a great sim for you to use to test your builds.
    I meant to say before that his name suits him being a building tester!
    Post edited by rosemow on
  • Options
    NEW Project Bunga Low 2bed/2bath

Archie Tect is done with his first design as sims4 house designer. He got an assignment from Buildme Corp, founded by @Zita1966z. Based on 1 picture Archie has to come up with a house resembling it with 2 bedrooms & 2bathrooms and an optional office under a budget of €60000. After a long week of building, this is the result:

Project Bunga Low
    front%201.png
    overview.png
    living%202.png
    kitchen%201.png
    main%20bath%203.png
    girls%20bed%203.png
    parents%20bed%202.png

the complete tour
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
  • Options
    Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    And what a great result in turned out :)
  • Options
    Project Bunga Low is very nice! :) It looks very nice how you have done the front pathway. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel on the front patio in the sunshine. They will have fun playing horseshoes in the backyard. Very nice layout of the interior of the home. It looks very nice the type of windows that you have used in the build. Very nice kitchen and dining area! Sims will enjoy sitting at the dining table eating their meals with the sunshine coming in through the windows onto them. The plants are nice touches of nature in the corner nooks for the sims to enjoy seeing when dining. It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets on the kitchen wall in a curved direction. The island curved workbench counter looks great! The fruit bowl and salt and pepper items is a nice kitchen touch on the counter, and the knives look great on the kitchen wall. It is nice how you have used the half wall to separate off the dining area. Very nice study desk nook. Sims will enjoy sitting at the table using the computer. Very nice bathroom! The cute animal pictures look very nice how you have placed them on the bathroom wall and hanging robe is a nice home touch. The pink colour scheme of the girls bedroom is pretty! The heart teddy, panda lamp and the bunnies on the wall look cute there! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through their bedroom windows when waking in the mornings and enjoy the outdoors views.
    The home is very nice :)
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    NEW! Paint it Pink Starter 1bed/1bath

Archie Tect entered in BuildnShare challenge 28. He was asked to build a starter under €20k. On a little plot in downtown Newcrest he got to work. This is what he came up with:
    5-10-15_15-56-58.png
    5-10-15_15-58-54.png
    5-10-15_16-00-00.png

for the complete tour CLICK HERE

WINNER IN ESTABLISHED CATEGORY BUILDNSHARE#28
    Post edited by Don_Oello on
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
  • Options
    Paint It Pink Starter is a very nice home! :) Congratulations on winning the challenge! Very nice design of the home! The front steps entrance to the home looks nice. Nice front porch sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting resting at the table there looking out at the views. The candle is a nice touch on the table. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home. The pink and white colour scheme looks very nice. Very nice wall paneling. The windows dining area looks nice. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in onto them through the windows whilst dining there. The pink patterned floor rug under the table adds a nice look to the room. The ceiling lights look pretty. Very windows nice study desk nook for sins to enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or reading a book, whilst looking out through the windows at the outdoors views. Very nice bedroom. Nice sofa seat sitting nook for sims to enjoy resting there. The bathroom wall tiling looks nice.
    It is a very nice starter :)
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Congratulations on winning #BnS28 Established category! :smiley::star:

Paint it Pink Starter is a very nice apartment starter! :)
    The architecture is beautiful, it really reflects the apartment style very well! Awesome flat roofing too! And your interior design is lovely! Love how you color the entire home pink, a better idea that the brief!
    Gonna love it! :)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    NEW! Artsy Greenhouse

Not too long ago Archie Tect received a message from @Cbear13 to join his challenges. So he looked at the different challenges and decided to start with some room challenges. This is the result of challenge #5: create a greenhouse. The judge was suprised to see Bessie the Cowplant.

Artsy Greenhouse
    18-10-15_16-50-50.png
    18-10-15_16-48-50.png
    18-10-15_16-50-15.png
    18-10-15_16-49-30.png
    18-10-15_16-49-55.png
    18-10-15_16-49-40.png

Check out other builds
    Check out my Gallery

mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
  • Options
    Artsy Greenhouse is a very nice greenhouse room! :) The design of the room is very nice! The planter boxes look nice how they are placed on the windows. The patterning using the tiles on the flooring in the middle of the room looks great! The sims will need to be very wary of the cowplant! It looks nice how you have placed the perfect patio wall decor item over the top of the crystal picture. The pictures of the room taken by the sims look very nice on the wall! They are very special for the sims to enjoy looking at when gardening in the room. It looks very nice how there are the glass display cases of the collectibles! They look very nice! The sims will proudly look at the gardening plaques on the walls when in the room. They will enjoy sitting resting at the table after doing the gardening. They will enjoy grow and harvesting plants in the gardening boxes.
    The room is very nice :)
  • Options
    NEW! Fidget Activity Room 2nd place #qcrooms6

my entry for #qcrooms6 got me 2nd place, the hobby room is divided in 4 parts for music, science, art & reading
    24-10-15_13-21-59.png
    24-10-15_13-22-41.png
    24-10-15_13-22-57.png
    24-10-15_13-22-51.png
    24-10-15_13-23-22.png
    24-10-15_13-23-27.png
    24-10-15_13-23-39.png
    24-10-15_13-24-12.png
    24-10-15_13-23-58.png

all photos
    my gallery

tell me what you think
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
  • Options
    The Fidget Activity Room is very nice! @Don_Oello :) The furnishing of the diferent areas of the room looks very nice! The layout of the room is very great! Very nice science area of the room! The pictures on the wall there look great and complement with the science machine. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table there using the computer. The mysim items and crystal are great touches there on the table and ledges there. Child sims will have fun doing experiments on the science table. Very nice music alcove! The curtained archway entrance to the area is very nice! Sims will enjoy playing the piano there and the music notes items look great on the upper shelf ledge! The star trophies on the piano are very nice for sims to see when sitting there playing the music, The curtains there looks very stylishly nice! The spotlights look great, to shine on the sims as they are sitting there playing the piano. They will enjoy choosing which of the various musical instruments they would like to play. The music themed pictures complement with the room area theme well. The colour scheme of the room looks very nice. The bookshelf reading area is nice. The red and blue heart teddies looks cute on top of the bookcases! The wall paneling and texture in the room looks very nice. Very nice art nook! Sims will enjoy doing painting on the easel or enjoy doing artwork on the art table. The unicorn in the room looks cute!
    It is a very nice room for the Fidget family to enjoy spending time in :)
    Congratulations on your second place in the contest!
  • Options
    NEW! Knutselkamer

gallery link:Knutselkamer

I'm back. i took a way too long break from the sims and made this crafts room, the shell is provided by @Cbear13 for QCRooms35 challenge. and now some pictures:
    3-6-16_16-04-39.png3-6-16_16-04-19.png3-6-16_16-03-52.png3-6-16_16-04-26.png3-6-16_16-02-51.png3-6-16_16-06-07.png3-6-16_16-05-08.png3-6-16_16-05-26.png

For all other pictures click here

Feel free to give me some good feedback.
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
  • Options
    Knutselkamer is a very nice crafts room for Lisa! :) Very nice furnishing and layout of the room! It is great touch that you included judges fan mail in the room! The wall of art looks great! The street art, sketches and pictures on the wall and the art decor look great there! Sims will enjoy painting on the easels. Very nice woodworking nook for sims to enjoy doing wood crafting. The woodwork items are nice touches on the wall shelves there. The heart teddies look cute! They will keep sims company whilst they are doing woodworking. Very nice computer table area. The books look great on the table, and the panda lamp is cute! Lisa will enjoy sitting there using the computer. The pink floor rug is a nice touch there. The crafting table area is a very nice light filled area for sims to enjoy sitting at the table doing craftwork with sunshine coming in through the curtained windows. The books are great touches on the table The different coloured seats look great! It is great that there is an espresso bar in the room! Lisa will enjoy eating and drinking food and drinks from the bar whilst doing her craft work or using the computer. The room flooring suits the room.
    It is a very nice craft room! :)
    Welcome back! It is very nice to see you :)
  • Options
    NEW! Mo'Modern Apartment

This Modern Apartment is my entry on the shell provided by fellow Dutch simmer @steskens for her interior design challenge

it is a full apartment all in 1 room, and with the right amount of full and open walls i created enough privacy in the bathrooms.
    My gallery
    Overview%201.pngParents%20bed%205.pngTerrace%203.pngLiving%201.pngStudy%203.pngDining%202.pngGirls%20bed%204.png
    Slideshow

as always, give me some feedback since it will help me build and share more rooms and lots and keep me interested in the game.
    the new gamepack gives me an idea to make a restaurant staffed by the best team that didn't go to Euro 2016 :p, hopefully i'll have one finished before it's over.
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
  • Options
    Mo Modern Apartment is very nice! :) Very nice layout and furnishing of the apartment! Each of the nook areas look very nice! Very nice girls bedroom! The pink and purple colour scheme of the area looks pretty! The unicorn, teddy and panda lamp look cute there! The decals and the pictures on the bed head wall are great touches there. Sins will have fun playing with the dollhouse. Very nice design of the dining room! The wall pattern looks nice. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst eating their meals. The pictures look very nice how they are placed on the wall. The plants are nice touches of nature in the room. Very nice outdoors living and dining patio! The floor tiling looks nice! Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their food at the table in the outdoors air, or enjoy resting on the sofa or armchairs having a chat. The gnome looks cute on the coffee table! The candles are pretty on the dining table. The awnings are a nice touch there.
    The build is very nice! :)
  • Options
    NEW! Euro16 Fanzone Diner

Gallery Link:Euro16 Fanzone Diner

This is my first try at building something other than residential lots or rooms. Since the Dutch football team failed to qualify for the European cup, the players have decided to pop up these little diners all over France this month.

Street%20view%201.pngStreet%20view%202.png12-6-16_21-09-46.png12-6-16_21-10-26.png
    More pictures
    Slideshow
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
  • Options
    Eurozone16 Fanzone Diner looks great! :) Very nice layout and design of the build! The colours of the exterior look very nice.The football field looks great! Very nice outdoors dining area! It looks very nice the way the dining tables and stools are set up there. The red, white and blue colour of the stools looks very great! Sims will enjoy sitting at the tables eating and drinking food and drinks in the outdoors air. Very nice indoors dining areas also. The pictures are nice touches on the walls.
    It is a very nice diner restaurant :)
  • Options
    Panetteria di Nona (Nona's Bakery)

This bakery is my entry for #BnS46. With a limited budget i came up with a fairly simple design. The bakery has an outside seating area and a teahing area and backroom. By reading the challenge description i felt i needed to build this in Windenburg and it turned out great with the rest of the town.
    as always, give me constructive feedback so i will keep on building.

overview%202.pngseating%201.pngshop%201.pngshop%203.pngteaching%204.png

download link: Panetteria di Nona
    slideshow link: Panetteria di Nona
    other works: all showcased builds
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
  • Options
    Paneterria di Nona is a very nice bakery! :) The layout of the build and the Tuder style looks very nice! Very nice roof covered outdoors dining patio! It looks very nice how the tables and chairs are set up there. The type of chairs used is nice. The candles look very pretty on the table tops. The steps look great on both edges of the patio. Nice gardening nook for sims to grow plants to use in cooking. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the bakery! The teaching area looks great! It looks great how the teaching counters are set up, with a number of sinks, fruit bowls, and wall cutlery to use. The cabinets look very great how they are placed on the walls around the windows ., and the hanging overhead pots suit well the build. The double stoves are great for the sims to cook in. Very nice pantry nook!
    It is a very nice bakery for dining and learning. :)
  • Options
    DannieSimmerDannieSimmer Posts: 45 Member
    Awesome Builds! Like them!
    Orgin ID: iDannieSimmer

My Threads:
    DannieSimmers Builds and Rooms
  • Options
    I have won BuildnShare challenge 46 in established category with my bakery Panetteria di Nona :D:pB)
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
  • Options
    Don_Oello wrote: »
    I have won BuildnShare challenge 46 in established category with my bakery Panetteria di Nona :D:pB)

Congratulations on winning the challenge! :) That is exciting!