Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• Options
    Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    Just realized that now that plum Tragic Clown shows up everywhere! Does anyone know how to get rid of it? I have one who comes into my hospital every time my Sim goes there and even though she can't be interacted with it, she just stands there and cries.

I honestly have yet to see TC. Starting to wonder if TC might actually be drawn to certain sims.
  • Options
    HIstoricgalHIstoricgal Posts: 567 Member
    Not sure, but she is at my hospital everytime My Sim goes to work, she was hanging out in the lab area until I told her to go away and then she started waiting in line for a bed or in the bed when he gets there and he treats her. Boo Hooing the whole time lol.
  • Options
    i didn't know that TS4 is not a sims game :flushed:

Where did you see that at? It sure has Sims in it and it is called "the sims 4" so how can it not be a sims game? Sort of confused now.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Make a note of their name and find them in manage households to delete them
  • Options
    @EmmaVane Have you heard of Dineout as being the last of Sims4?
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    @EmmaVane Have you heard of Dineout as being the last of Sims4?

Not sure where you heard that, but there's a Stuff Pack coming out later this month and nothing has been said anywhere of the end of game add-ons at all.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    @luthienrising OH the comment made by Rukola_Schaaf on page 135, Only reference I seen is "Why I wish Sims4 would end" Fursimsoriginal, I think was his name.
    Which a guy was making a statement that was his own wish and that has nothing to do with Sims 4. You made a comment on the thread (which I must say I loved alot. Good going with your answer!) He is one of a few and should just quit playing if he doesn't like it and not try to ruin it for everyone else.
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    You scared me for a minute. :lol::scream: They can't end it when it's just getting good, I'm glad they're not. :heart:
  • Options
    @Simanite I know what you mean, I felt the same way when I read her post. Shoot it has only been a few short months and these people aren't giving it a chance It is much better now than when it first came out and I enjoy it. It takes time for something to be great. I just didn't know anything about what she was saying so asked.
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    I just learned you can add wallpapers and flooring to the inside of the swimming pools to create a ton of custom looks. I haven't tried on fountains yet. But I will later today and let you know. :)
  • Options
    crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    @Pamtastic72 You can also put wallpapers and flooring in fountains. ;)
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited June 2016
    I just learned you can add wallpapers and flooring to the inside of the swimming pools to create a ton of custom looks. I haven't tried on fountains yet. But I will later today and let you know. :)

You can also use the pool water recolours and the pool edges on fountains. You can't use the fountain edges on pools however (probably because sims can't sit there).

Other tricks include using any wall/floor/table light and any rug in pools (with MOO) to add more customisation.
  • Options
    Never realized (or paid much attention) that when a Sim is cooking there is smoke or heat coming from the pan.
  • Options
    siennaSTARsiennaSTAR Posts: 739 Member
    If you have a Jacuzzi tub/whirlpool bath the jets make sound. :wink:
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member

Yes you can do it on fountains as well. It's funny cuz the Maxis made lots usually have fountains with the dry wall texture. :confounded:
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Audio_5urfAudio_5urf Posts: 655 Member
    tonight I learned that angry poops are thing, and the fact she chose to do it autonomously after work made me laugh that much harder. (not often I have an angry sim)

d6a0b745-d9bf-4120-bb1a-11ecd12e15ae_zpshpusl4im.png
    Lets make The Sims 4 great again!
    -- Origin ID: Audio5urf --
    Feel free to add me, and check out my gallery shenanigans.
  • Options
    PublicityPublicity Posts: 121 Member
    When your sim is sad they cry in the shower and they cry in their sleep.
  • Options
    Grumpykitten22Grumpykitten22 Posts: 45 Member
    I just switched to aging only the active household (yes it's been a long time since I don't see Bella and the rest around), and I just figured out that when planning a birthday party for one of my household members, I can actually age up the guests as well by clicking on the cake options!
    Origin ID : GrumpyKitten22
  • Options
    Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    Idk if this was said but sometimes a child that just has a sibling (baby in a crib) will get a sad emotion basically saying they did not want their sibling. Its pretty hilarious, did not know it would happen until one of my families first child did this
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    They wouldn't end the game now. They're finally starting to give people what they want.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    @Simfan923 I agree, People like to complain. This one person from what I understand has not even played Sims 4 or have it on their computer. Like I said they need to give it some time for things to be added.
    Love the game and enjoy finding out all the neat stuff that is happening in it which I might over look. This thread is geat and full of info.
  • Options
    emilymsimsemilymsims Posts: 398 Member
    I just bought my sims child the giant dino toy in blue. I didn't know that its eyes open and close. the child is at school so the dino is sleeping. So cute! Just makes me think how great a generations EP and the kids stuff pack could be.
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Publicity wrote: »
    Sims with the neat trait.. do not like mud baths.

Squeamish sims also don't like mud baths. :D
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top