Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    @cecerose0208 I gave the answer under this spoiler... Plus a sneak peek at Gen 4 Tobi :tongue:
    @friendsfan367 @Rainydayz179 @Meggles

If you want a sneak peek...
    I went with stubble, but my issue was that even making the stubble a bit darker ended up "clashing" with his platinum blonde hair. Then I thought about what you said, Rainy, and I did a little poking around online to see if that platinum blonde hair can still darken even when someone is in their 20s. The internet said it normally happens during puberty, but can happen in adulthood too... so that's what I did with Tobi :tongue:

And I think he is more gorgeous than ever :love: And of course, the stubble helps make him look older, which I was most concerned about!

ynPRldy.png

Yaasssssssss! I love the darker hair and the stubble. He's even better looking imo!
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    Meggles wrote: »
    Guess who has strep throat and has a surprise sick day tomorrow?

This girl!!!

(I am probably the only person who gets excited when she's sick. I'm rarely ill...)

lol. i tried not to laugh but its funny because when dine out came out you wished you were sick. see thats why people say be CAREFUL what you wish for. feel better.

Hahaha, I forgot about that!!!
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Guess who has strep throat and has a surprise sick day tomorrow?

This girl!!!

(I am probably the only person who gets excited when she's sick. I'm rarely ill...)

lol. i tried not to laugh but its funny because when dine out came out you wished you were sick. see thats why people say be CAREFUL what you wish for. feel better.

Hahaha, I forgot about that!!!

well you got what you wished for. i didn't forget.
  • BBQPenguinWingsBBQPenguinWings Posts: 3,773 Member
    ra3rei wrote: »
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    Jes2G wrote: »
    Woot! Have fun. :)

Watched the first video. It was awesome. Have you ever noticed that on YouTube there's so many more views than there are likes on videos? It takes less than a second to click the little like button. Sheesh.

@Rainydayz179 giving a little perspective on this one. Twitter and Youtube likes are not the same as likes here or likes on facebook. What you like on youtube gets added to a private playlist on your channel. So generally, you should only like videos you plan on rewatching later, like a tutorial or sth. I don't want to save every single LP I watched to my like-playlist even if I enjoyed them loads. Because if I'd do that I'd never find the videos I actually need to rewatch again - like the photoshop tutorial I recently liked/saved. So I'm just giving you a little perspective on why people might not click like on youtube videos because it doesn't mean that they didn't enjoy them. To me, a comment gives a lot more support than a like even if it's just a "great video".

(BTW, Twitter is the same, likes save tweets to your profile. Comments and Retweets help people a lot more in promotion and are a lot more supportive than likes)

Ah - See I do it differently. I like everything but if i want to watch it later, I add it to a special playlist. But that's because I just can't help liking my friend's videos and it feels good to see that number go up. But my way is not the only way to do it. If you comment on videos that's even better because they can chat with you. No need for likes. And using your like list as a watch again list is def. smart. I watch tons of videos and rarely ever want to rewatch them - or if I do, I go find them again...I basically only watch LPs....so I've never really bothered to look at my like list - my history list though - that shows me where I left off!

I watch a lot of videos on my ps4, and if there is a way to like a video in there, I haven't found it. Pretty sure the majority of people watch them on a console app. Maybe
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs cottage. Unfortunately I couldn't fit enough beds for all dwarves, 3 will have to sleep outside. You can download in my gallery under Origin ID swcheppes, Snow Whites Cottage (sorry about the awful picture on the gallery, the computer choose poorly)

309M85g.png

NBOTrEs.png

rn9NXT3.png

jZVZCVM.png

v2L94QS.png

jf114Ts.png

QVPKcXu.png

SqSlLA4.png

0IfWULi.png

qqRLttZ.png

o6t2B9T.png

7hPSy0d.png
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • vxt18vxt18 Posts: 82 Member
    @friendsfan367 @CathyTea hi! Is it alright that i leave my story here as well?

creativekeyboard.wordpress.com
  • vxt18vxt18 Posts: 82 Member
    @friendsfan367 @CathyTea oops the title of the story is " Unexpected Turn "
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    vxt18 wrote: »
    @friendsfan367 @CathyTea hi! Is it alright that i leave my story here as well?

creativekeyboard.wordpress.com

Absolutely! I'll add you to our list! Don't forget that @mastressalita has the largest Story Index on the Forums, so you might want to list your story with her, as well! http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/861629/the-stories-and-legacies-index-submit-your-stories/p1
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!

And welcome! :)

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    Gosh, I'm so excited to write! I haven't felt this excited about writing a chapter in a while! It's a lovely feeling!

welcome.
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Gosh, I'm so excited to write! I haven't felt this excited about writing a chapter in a while! It's a lovely feeling!

that reminds me my chararter page works now.
    lol we took turns spamming our own thread.
    lol we took turns spamming our own thread.

CathyFriends Spam! It's a new flavor! It's swirly!

(I just got deja vu from my own screenshots.... ooooh! goosebumpy!)

(I just got deja vu from my own screenshots.... ooooh! goosebumpy!)

i made the mistake of playing while my charcter page was broke.

noel and lauren thought it needed one more update. tomorrow.

Nice! I just looked at it! I love your description of Noel! He sounds like a great guy.

Nice! I just looked at it! I love your description of Noel! He sounds like a great guy.

he is he and lauren are always kissing each other. which is why i have to add to the charater page again.
  • SilverDaybreakSilverDaybreak Posts: 2,080 Member
    Hi @Everyone,

Hope that you're all doing well. Am just stopping by to let you all know that I stopped playing Sims a little over 4 weeks ago. After graduallIy losing interest in the game over the past few months, I finally decided to listen to my inner voice and come back to the real world. Unlike most players who are able play and still attend to RL responsibilities, I became addicted and let it take over my life and the only way to break that cycle was to cut it from my life.

Due to my health issues, type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure, I also need to start going for walks, eat healthier and lose weight so that I'm not dead at 50. Also need to focus on my spiritual life by getting back to doing what my Lord would have me do and spend more time with the friends I've in real life.

That said, I will always treasure the friendships that have made here and you all can find me on Facebook on my main page under Janet Tedford. Have also taken another step in packing up my computer to get back to my duties as the helpmate to my husband and home that I'm supposed to be.

Since it's a pain typing on a laptop, I will close my farewell post by wishing you all the best as you continue Simming and please feel free to use my Simself or any of my Sims in your games and I will live on in @Simslover's game and updates from time to time. May pop in to say 'hi' once in awhile but for the most part will only be found on FB since Origin will not be added to my hubby's laptop. For any who would like to keep in touch via email, you can at jangted@gmail.com.

Hugs to you all,

Silver
    Hugs, Silver! I'll keep touch through Facebook and now and then through Origin! So happy we had a chance to become friends, and so happy to hear about all the positive changes you're making in your life. I am grateful for you!

• Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    @SilverDaybreak I'm glad that we became friends! We'll keep in touch through Facebook. I wish you the best as you go through those postitive changes! Like Cathy said, we're grateful for you! *Hugs* :)
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    edited June 2016
    Happy Timezones everyone! Hope you are doing awesome!

@deezeno *waves* Hi! Welcome to the tread! :)

@CitizenErased14 Tobi's just as gorgeous as ever! *swoon* :D

@Spottydog714 That is the cutest thing ever! I'm going to follow your channel just to hear more of your voice. I can't wait to see what you do with your Simself.

Hahahaha! We're all going to make @Spottydog714 really self-conscious about her voice now!

I hope not, it's lovely. I've just subscribed to her channel.

@Rainydayz179 @cecerose0208 don't worry! All my life people have teased me about being small, (and I love being small) so compliaments really just make me happy! =)
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    @Ojenn could you link me to your twitter? :) great that you made one, there are also a lot of people or sites who post about cc ^^ I'd recommend following kiarazurk and pastelscc
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    The food critic approves of Suzume's cooking.
    foodcritic.jpg
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top