Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More Vacation Destinations Please!

We are overdue for new places to go on holiday!

We need a beach holiday, a cruise, a Vegas theme, amusement park, etc.

We also need the vacation design switched up to include day passes for the main lot instead of having to rent a lot to enjoy the main area.

Currently, we have to rent a cabin to go to the National Park. I would prefer a day pass to the NP lot for my sims to spend a day there and be sent home at the end of the day.

I want my sims to go to an amusement park lot for the day, or the beach lot for the day.....sometimes that's all you have time for on a weekend with the kids.

Most parks have day passes. We need one in the sims as well.

We also need to be able to set the length of our holiday for each sim rather than having to phone in to the school or work every morning for a day off. I want sims to be able to book a week off.

Comments

• fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Water parks with slides

Putt-putt golf with driving ranges and batting cages.

Bowling alleys with billiards

My sims fun bar is low!

PS. I would also like the ticket machine back so my sim can run a fun park with those items!
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »

We also need the vacation design switched up to include day passes for the main lot instead of having to rent a lot to enjoy the main area.

Currently, we have to rent a cabin to go to the National Park. I would prefer a day pass to the NP lot for my sims to spend a day there and be sent home at the end of the day.

I want my sims to go to an amusement park lot for the day, or the beach lot for the day.....sometimes that's all you have time for on a weekend with the kids.

We also need to be able to set the length of our holiday for each sim rather than having to phone in to the school or work every morning for a day off. I want sims to be able to book a week off.

Yes we do but I'm just going to say we need a lot of stuff.

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • SpecterCodySpecterCody Posts: 602 Member
    I kinda liked the ticket booth we could put on lots in TS3. You can charge admission for general entrance to a whole lot or maybe just a room. It would let us make all kinds of stuff like water parks, movie theaters, arcades etc. I do really want an island vacation spot, amusement parks and Vegas too!
  • flippinmaryflippinmary Posts: 180 Member
    I'd like a beach destination too
  • CharlieGothCharlieGoth Posts: 192 Member
    yes, Granite Falls is great, but we need a new destination!
    fullspiral wrote: »

Yes we do but I'm just going to say we need a lot of stuff.

Well then, this is the forum to say what we need and want isn't it? And that's why I make posts of what I want and need. Everyone can do the same. All good.
  • Linabelina360Linabelina360 Posts: 362 Member
    These are great ideas! I do hope they'll get added, but mind you, it'll take some time.
    tumblr_n9ycvbU66h1tv6zypo1_500.gif
    The heart can't beat with out a rhythm
  • PublicityPublicity Posts: 121 Member
    An amusement park would be great! I don't even go to granite falls at this point that game pack as fallen to the wayside with me. The camping experience doesn't carry a lot of game play to me. I'd love something like World Adventures was for Sims 3. It would be cool not to be limited to just a vacation pack too, but for them to continuously add new types of destinations; China game pack, Egypt game pack, Island game pack. Though I really hope seasons would be around before these packs because I would want to plan my vacations accordingly.