Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to put more accessories on your sims 3 horses?

I do a lot of posing and stories for my sims Instagram and I like to put breastplates, boots, and saddlepads on my horses but it will only let one be on the horse. How can I get as many pieces of tack on my horse that I want at one time?

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited May 2016
    I'm not sure about animals, and I can't remember which module does this, but it will allow you to place multiple items in the same location. For example in this picture, of a sim that I had created.
    nGQ2M2J7X6ZUX.jpg
    The fins and her crown were under the same section, meaning without a mod putting on those two items on my sim would have normally been impossible. But I do know that one of the NRaas Master Controller settings can allow for this.
  • SRF2015SRF2015 Posts: 53 Member
    @LaBlue0314

I tried the master contoller setting and turned it to true but it still didn't work.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Igazor would know more about this.
  • sophiemcginn671sophiemcginn671 Posts: 35 Member
    If you use master controller to allow multiple accessories, you need to then go into CAS via the master controller, otherwise the game doesn't register that you've allowed multiple accessories. Hopefully you can get it to work! :)
  • SummerskydreamerSummerskydreamer Posts: 1,681 Member
    I wish some one would make a mod for just this becouse some players can not use Master controller like me.
  • w0lfaddicti0nw0lfaddicti0n Posts: 154 Member
    @Summerskydreamer I agree with you
  • StorietimeStorietime Posts: 249 Member
    I use a lot of accessories on my horses too; I click on the horse, NRaas settings, and set the multiple accessories to true. Then click on the horse again, NRaas, advanced, edit in game. And usually I can add as many accessories (bandages, boots, breastplates and ribbons even) all at the same time.
    I dont know of any other way to add multiple accessories together
  • SpykistensagaSpykistensaga Posts: 2 New Member
    How do you get more tha one "detail" or "maring" on the horse. I have the sims 3 pets but I can only put on one marking or else they disappear. Please help! And also doy you kow how you get the eye detail in? I downloaded it like 5 times but it dosen't show anywhere. Happy for answer! <3
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    How do you get more tha one "detail" or "maring" on the horse. I have the sims 3 pets but I can only put on one marking or else they disappear. Please help! And also doy you kow how you get the eye detail in? I downloaded it like 5 times but it dosen't show anywhere. Happy for answer! <3

@Spykistensaga,
    For issues with TS3, you can post in this thread for new members until you can become a full member and start your own threads... :)
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/893122/thread-for-new-members-to-post-their-sims-3-game-issues#latest