Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You! ~CLOSED~

Comments

• BlackBDeathBlackBDeath Posts: 134 Member
    Username: BlackBDeath

Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):

Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4

Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern

Which EPs and SPs do you have? Get To Work, Get Together, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Perfect Patio, and Luxury Party

Lot size (dimensions): 40x30 on Brook Bungalow

Number of bedrooms: 6

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 2 Master bedrooms (One with a tan, white, and black scheme), 2 double-bedded rooms, teen girl w/ 2 beds, child boy w/ 2 beds

Number of bathrooms: 3: Both Masters have their own bathroom, bathroom on each floor

Favorite color schemes: tan, black, white, and turquoise

Colors you dislike: orange and yellow

Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Hanging area outside (Outdoor eating, Hot Tub, Monkey Bars),

Is communication required before the builder begins work? Only if builder needs clarification

Additional instructions? One master bedroom on first and second floor, child and teen bedroom has a playroom in between each other, Kitchen area connected to dining area w/ half walls, painting room
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    @Glenkarri
    lovely work on little Diva
    h2xmsbl]

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Little Diva is a very cool build Vicki, love it!
  • MarkHarris17MarkHarris17 Posts: 537 Member
    edited June 2016
    Don't need it anymore found the perfect house
    Post edited by MarkHarris17 on
    Shelly Mellow Maxis
    Madden Maxis
    Riles Maxis
    Harris Maxis
    Hunger Games Modeling Comp
    [img][/img]ezgif.com-gif-maker_zpsjrmqrvoc.gif
    Last one made by me [my handwriting is bad on computers!]
    Thanks to the talented @Cbear13 for making these!

• GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Thanks so much everyone for you kind comments :)
  • equuestequuest Posts: 718 Member
    Is it possible that you're accepting any other builders to be a part of your team? :) I'd love to join if so!
  • suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    06-09-16_95806nbspAM_zpscdeuwi4z.png
    My build for @staractor is complete and on the gallery here

More pictures on my thread here
    h2xmsbl]
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    equuest wrote: »
    Is it possible that you're accepting any other builders to be a part of your team? :) I'd love to join if so!

Hi! I've sent you a message. Thanks for your interest! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • trashbinsouvenirtrashbinsouvenir Posts: 412 Member
    Just a small correction to how my request was copied over from the original request thread. My preferred creators are romanji1, Glenkarri, or the next available creator. Not too big of a deal but just wanted to quickly point it out. Thank you!

There's been some truly amazing work done since I last logged on! I just moved to Japan from America so I haven't had access to much internet or Sims in a while. Everyone does such fantastic work here!! So glad this team exists! :smile:
    Simply,
    Brittany (bwillisucf)

Zpj9msL.png
    @trashbinsouvenir Thanks for letting me know! I've corrected it. :) Congrats on your move!! I'm a bit jealous; I've always wanted to go there, so to live there would be amazing. :wink:
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
    Wow but it's been quiet around here! lol I hope everyone is out there playing with their virtual doll houses. lol

SLpPUp.png
  • HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    I've been watching to see if anyone wants to take on my request! ;):D LOL
    HSmith2016 wrote: »
    I've been watching to see if anyone wants to take on my request! ;):D LOL

Thank you so much for your patience! I understand how tough it is to wait. We're getting farther down the list everyday, and will definitely contact you when you've been claimed. o:):blush:
    SLpPUp.png
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Hi Madam Secretary,
    I will like to claim this one...

Date: May 2, 2016
    Username: Angelette1
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Steampunk Home for Sunset Valley, Twinbrook or Midnight Hollow
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@angelette1 , please check in on my contact thread here :smile:
  • Wishonmeh05Wishonmeh05 Posts: 637 Member
    @DNARequestTeam Madam Secretary, I think it is so quiet because everyone is having so much fun playing with our new restaurants!! This is definitely one of my favorite packs.
  • HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Hi Madam Secretary,
    I will like to claim this one...

Date: May 2, 2016
    Username: Angelette1
    Description: Steampunk Home for Sunset Valley, Twinbrook or Midnight Hollow
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

I'm quite curious myself to see this one done :D

I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • StorietimeStorietime Posts: 249 Member
    Username: Storietime
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern, but not futuristic-type modern
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All of them up to Showtime
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? n/a
    Lot size (dimensions): Any size, probably not bigger than 50x50 but the builder can decide a good lot size
    Number of bedrooms: 5
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? One master bedroom, two separate rooms for young girls approaching their 2nd birthday. Then two spare / guest bedrooms for visiting family members. I don't mind one of the spare rooms being the attic
    Number of bathrooms: 2 - one family bathroom and one en-suite for the master bedroom if there's room
    Favorite color schemes: Neutral colours, beiges and creams, maybe some light grey and brown. I quite like brickwork as well as patterns
    Colors you dislike: Green and dark blue
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Both please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: I have all store content
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? It wont be used in an EA world
    Link to specific house or plan: I dont have anything in mind, but I can look around a blueprint if that is needed.
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? A greenhouse / garden area would be really nice, along with space for the girls to play outside. A garage isn't really needed as long as there is room outside for at least one car. A pool would be great, especially if it could be in the basement or ground floor somehow, so it could still be used in winter. If possible an outdoor seating / dining area would be great too
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Not really, but I will keep checking the thread for any questions
    Additional instructions? The house is intended for a young couple; the wife owns two horses and loves to garden and read in her spare time, so lots of flowers around the house would be perfect.
  • Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    edited June 2016
    nothing to see here.
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
    Kylieb191 wrote: »
    I already have one request up but, I'm trying to build a house (http://www.familyhomeplans.com/plan_details.cfm?PlanNumber=50323#image-slideshow <-- this one) and I was just wondering if I could request for the roof part to be done as it hasn't gone to plan lol

I think the problem you have is that the basic shape of your build doesn't match the plan -- you won't be able to get the roof to look like you want until you get the house right. Start with the largest shape you see and work from there -- you have too many rectangles and the plan is based off a large rectangle with a smaller square in the front.

I took a look at the floor plan and tried to break it down for you:

planexample_zpsezc8ebtg.jpg
    Don't think about interior rooms yet, get the basic house built first. After you get the second shape in green added you can delete the walls from the first rectangle for your garage space.

2ndfloor_zpsyaj5ji0v.jpg
    Add the shape of the second floor

roof_zpsy7fwjakh.jpg
    Add your roofing last. First add the roofing over the garage space and the living room and dining room side, then you can add the roof to the second floor.

Then you can add the chimney and the interior rooms. That should bring you pretty close to what you see in your plan.

Hope this helps a bit.

h2xmsbl]
  • Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    Thank you so much for this! I got a bit embarassed at my attempt lol but this will definitely help :)
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • staractorstaractor Posts: 184 Member
    I'm back >:) xD

Username: staractor
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): Suepea, but anyone else is fine
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Follow plan below
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? GTW, GT, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Dine Out, Perfect Patio Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? N/A
    Lot size (dimensions): Wherever it fits!
    Number of bedrooms: 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? N/A
    Number of bathrooms: 4
    Favorite color schemes: N/A
    Colors you dislike: N/A
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, please :)
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? N/A
    Please list the Store content that can be used: N/A
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: N/A
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Probably Windenberg
    Link to specific house or plan: homeplans.com/house-plans/hp/collections/open-floor-plans/homepw75737.html
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Suprise me!
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No
    Additional instructions? Have fun!

Thanks again
    ~Star :)
    fofdna_zpsbk5r98wq.png
    Mme. Secretary:

I am claiming the following request:

Date: May 29, 2016
    Username: Wishonmeh05
    Description: Mid-century Modern Home for Avarice Acres in Newcrest, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@Wishonmeh05, I am looking forward to building for you! Contact me on my TS4 page if you have any questions.
    h2xmsbl]
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Wow but it's been quiet around here! lol I hope everyone is out there playing with their virtual doll houses. lol

I'm waiting for the Sims 3 exchange to be fixed so I can upload my household creation and ask for help in fine tweaking them.
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures