Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• aavemyrskyaavemyrsky Posts: 143 Member
    @Olivesplum06 Oh, thank you, that's so kind of you! Unfortunately the link on that site did not work, it said it didn't exist when I clicked on the tumblr link :(
  • JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Awesome stories and pictures guys! Keep em coming! (it's how I get my fix when I don't have time to play :D

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    @Olivesplum06 Don and Brandi are cute together, I like their makeovers.
    @LadysimPlayer8 like reading a comic, nice :)
    okay main family now.
    snapshot_6459dadc_646ae414_zpsfywwaisl.jpg
    I told Tony to wash his face before bed...I must have routine I guess lol, but aside from that he likes to keep clean on his own which is good he's starting to get up and brush his teeth on his own.
    snapshot_6459dadc_246ae4b2_zpsbnmms2mc.jpg
    While they don't mind him hanging out in Peter's office playing games they thought him having something portable would bring him downstairs more, which it does but he's just squeezing in a level before bed.
    snapshot_6459dadc_646ae67d_zpszsgpgosh.jpg
    Downstairs Lilith was working on her singing, there was a slight change in how she sang I might have to take them out for karaoke.
    snapshot_6459dadc_846ae695_zpsr6rovwis.jpg
    On the other side of the wall Peter was trying to teach Nick to talk, but he was resistant.
    snapshot_6459dadc_046ae7ed_zpssluiurgu.jpg
    Next day I saw Otis and Abbey playing, they're good friends :)
    snapshot_6459dadc_646aea14_zpsf6z6g0oj.jpg
    Lilith loves her little man, that's Tony's new friend behind her.
    snapshot_6459dadc_e46aeb58_zpskakpjlug.jpg
    After finishing his homework I had Tony come play with his nephew.
    snapshot_6459dadc_246aeb79_zpsj2hthkuo.jpg
    Peter came home and seemed to really like his wife's voice, it's like he couldn't believe how nice she sounded.
    snapshot_6459dadc_646aedf5_zpskqnyrtox.jpg
    I decided to let Tony go to the games hobby location and he met a girl that he clearly really liked but she's older than him so no.
    snapshot_6459dadc_046aeea3_zpsrcg3jehx.jpg
    Though his friend showed up, a girl he met in school, they could be cute.
    snapshot_6459dadc_846af03b_zpsb9ksqwpm.jpg
    Nick is getting so big, it's almost time for his birthday, Peter is so glad they're having another baby.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • SataiDelennnSataiDelennn Posts: 1,265 Member
    @RedDestiny92
    Cute story! I'm glad Otis and Abbey are getting along.
    I don't know why, but every time someone mentions Lilith, I keep expecting to look at the picture and see Lilith from Cheers, lol.
    @SataiDelennn glad you like it, it's very quickly put together lol, I didn't actually know they were at first because I'm always chasing my sims around I noticed them playing and saw how much they like each other. I remember cheers but I don't remember the cast at all. heh
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    This is Day 2 of my Pleasantview neighbourhood: -
    Day%20002.1.jpg
    Day%20002.2.jpg

Loving your stories!! Mortimer and Nina together, I've never done that!! Interesting!

@RedDestiny92 love your photos, The Pleasant twins have always been a couple of my favorite pre-mades :)
  • willow_kiddwillow_kidd Posts: 45 Member
    cmbaker16 wrote: »
    @willow_kidd
    I don't think Martin is a playable Sim - if so, a Sim may have to befriend him and ask him to move in.
    It will be your choice to play Martin to graduate from college or choose the option to leave college and he will automatically become an adult and return to the neighbourhood.
    I will be playing Sim State University myself shortly, so I will update if I find him for you.

Update: Martin Reuben can be found in the Bright Household on 20 Peanut Street - sharing with Jane Stacks and Allegra Gorey.

this is probably late and I haven't read the tread all the way through but Martin is actually living on campus in one of the uni I believe it's Academa Le tour (excuse my spelling I don't currently have the game open) but yea I believe he's living in a house on campus or one of the dorms.

You're right. I know where he *should* have been. But I've been playing this particular game file since the game came out. Several different people have played sims in this neighborhood, over the years. My mom, in particular, had a tendency to move Sims between neighborhoods - despite my protests. Someone, over the years, had done something to the 'original' Martin (is my best guess). But, I found a download version of him somewhere on the internet, re-introduced him to my town, and SimPE'ed him a relationship back with his brother.

All's well that ends well, but boy was it a lot of work. I'm too good to my sims.
  • LadysimPlayer8LadysimPlayer8 Posts: 775 Member
    Loving your stories!! Mortimer and Nina together, I've never done that!! Interesting!
    At the start Mortimer does want to flirt with both Dina and Nina and in this game, there is more attraction with Mortimer and Nina than with Dina. :) Generally when I play Mortimer and Dina usually marry (a Rich Sim).
    I don't know how it will go though as Mortimer still loves Dina are Nina also still loves Don! ;)
    No doubt there will be more cheating in the future and who will end up with who!
    Day 3 of my Pleasantview neighbourhood - quite a few changes in the neighbourhood :) : -
    Day%20003.1.jpg
    Day%20003.2.jpg
    @LadysimPlayer8 love it!!
    @Olivesplum06 :smiley: oh me too, I always have to play with them at some point.
    @LadysimPlayer8 even if Dina just wanted Morty to be jealous her and Daniel are pretty cute.

Played for a while and didn't get too many pics but enough that I had to take a break so I didn't have too many to go through heh.
    snapshot_6459dadc_046d91b5_zpsookqozjq.jpg
    Lilith was glad to have some time to herself while the dogs entertained themselves and Nick played so she learned a new recipe once Tony got home she ordered out in no mood to actually cook. Peter is really fine with anything he wanted to go see her immediately but when he came home with his friend I made him get the food room the delivery boy first.
    snapshot_6459dadc_246d8de7_zpszqoxilgj.jpg
    Pregnant or not still have help with the dogs.
    snapshot_6459dadc_446d89d9_zpsgoskip2a.jpg
    Later that night, during dinner no less, Otis had an accident....then started to drink it....ew
    snapshot_6459dadc_646d9077_zps0ywigjpx.jpg
    Abbey and Otis are expecting their own baby so I thought it was sweet that they got more affectionate with little Nick.
    snapshot_6459dadc_046d92c0_zps6ejuzkvb.jpg
    When it was time to age him up I couldn't find him, then this...I was zoomed in did not notice him come outside.
    snapshot_6459dadc_a46d93a6_zpscynova8u.jpg
    snapshot_6459dadc_246d9d8c_zpsln6mlcfl.jpg
    Nick is very odd, there is no snow but it's still Winter and he decided to come play in the pool...I really must watch him when he tries to go outside.
    snapshot_6459dadc_446d97c1_zpslcyzi6gk.jpg
    Sent him inside and he was with his dad since Tony was busy emailing his love interest.
    snapshot_6459dadc_046d98fa_zpsdzoc6gi0.jpg
    While Lilith was sleeping the guys decided to hang out, which was cute..to me anyways.
    snapshot_6459dadc_646d9a65_zps7nuieoye.jpg
    Lilith was going to pet Abbey then it was time for the baby to come and I thought it was also cute that all the guys came running, Otis didn't care but at least Abbey was with them.
    snapshot_6459dadc_246d9cd9_zpsthsmzzi0.jpg
    And then Lindi was born I was so excited to have a girl, she's with her uncle as I sent Lilith and Peter upstairs to drink the elixir of life.
    snapshot_6459dadc_846d9d57_zpswjeslu4d.jpg
    I love her room.
    snapshot_6459dadc_846d9e99_zpsnpyhjxpc.jpg
    Tony babysat while I got them some new clothes and things...still very very bad at singing but we love him anyways lol.
    snapshot_6459dadc_c46da434_zpsjsaqs6zo.jpg
    More in love than ever.
    snapshot_6459dadc_e46da484_zpsfo9br63h.jpg
    While Lilith was excited to meet a witch.
    snapshot_6459dadc_446da4ab_zps95c2dtup.jpg
    Peter was more interested in looking for birds. heh.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Congrats on the girl!

Sadly, what Otis did, well, I have a dog who actually does this. He's a rescue and was terribly abused in his early years. He's come a really long way since I adopted him, but unfortunately, when he's in his crate, if for whatever reason he can't hold it (he apparently got an upset stomach last month) he will pee and then well, yeah. I'm thinking that when he was a puppy he was kept long-term in a crate and this was his only way to keep the area clean. I feel so badly for him. He's such a sweetheart, and I love him very much, and he tries so hard at everything he does. He even "sleep responds." Like, if I want him to get up to go out, and he's sleeping, he'll sort of respond, and even "look" at me and wag his tail when I talk to him, but he is really still asleep. It took me a while to figure it out because he'd obviously hear my voice, but wouldn't get up and follow me to the door, so I'd have to shout at him to get his attention. I finally figured out one day that even though he could hear my voice and sort of responded, he was still asleep, so that when I went to the door, I had to re-wake him up to get him to move. Now if he's sleeping and I need him to get up, I actually have to stand up, walk over to him, and kind of gently shake his shoulders while talking to him to get him to fully open his eyes and comprehend what's going on, lol. He's an odd one. Sweet, but odd.
    @SataiDelennn yeah I was hoping for a girl cause there are so many boys to deal with, it's sweet that you gave him a loving home lots of poor animals and children need that and never get it sadly.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @SataiDelennn yeah I was hoping for a girl cause there are so many boys to deal with, it's sweet that you gave him a loving home lots of poor animals and children need that and never get it sadly.

Thank you. I only do rescues. There are just too many good animals who desperately need loving homes. And their love for you in return is priceless.
  • Bluefairy286Bluefairy286 Posts: 254 Member
    edited June 2016
    I have a home business, my sim was cooking food and then suddenly a fire started. I was sitting wondering why the fire alarm didn't go off, then it occurred to me I didn't buy one(I'm an idiot) :( . So I tried to get my sim to call the fire people, but no she walked two steps towards to the phone then turned back and started screaming at the fire again.

What I had to do was make her extinguish the fire herself, which took quite a while. All the customers where leaving the business with minuses above their heads. :'(

The firemen arrived once I put the fire alarm in the house, and they were just like "what happened here?, be careful next time".
    @SataiDelennn :)
    @Bluefairy286 at least she got the fire out, makes me start a home business....but I can't already have a full house, maybe I'll buy a lot those firemen don't care much sometimes lol.

Okay don't hate me for posting again, I'll wait until we have a new page to post after this.
    snapshot_6459dadc_046e8b2e_zpss163z5ny.jpg
    Peter has a want of seeing Nick as an A student but he just doesn't focus on his homework like his uncle does, still the little boy is cute no matter what he is doing as soon as daddy comes home he's out the door hurrying to get his daily hug in.
    snapshot_6459dadc_046e8c7f_zps9frwydvv.jpg
    I look inside and see this...this is where Nick gets his love of Winter swimming from.
    snapshot_6459dadc_046e8c25_zpspw1x5rww.jpg
    "Mom...your chili tastes like ladybugs."

"Is that a good thing..?"

"Son...don't eat lady bugs...."
    snapshot_6459dadc_046e8de3_zpsrtxgy55a.jpg
    Tony is so cute, just like Peter he is a natural with babies, he goes to her on his own if Lilith or Peter don't get to her first, she's very loved.
    snapshot_6459dadc_846e91df_zpsroizley1.jpg
    Peter went to bed too early so at midnight after hiring a gardener thought he could work out.
    snapshot_6459dadc_a46e9326_zpsgynchl7z.jpg
    I really only took this pic because the pancakes look tasty...I'm a happy foodie like that.
    snapshot_6459dadc_646e9407_zpsqsu7jgqq.jpg
    Before Tony got back from school Abbey had her babies, they didn't move much from when she first had them so I know Mimi the youngest is behind her, she's licking Cypres the middle pup and the only boy, and Lita is the one being a loner. I know I have the option to sell them, saw it with Tony, or give them away for free....but I'm too much of a softie I got rid of the pool and made room for all five of them in the backyard.
    snapshot_6459dadc_846e9921_zpsyxzmzo54.jpg
    I thought they were fighting but couldn't scold either o them, I think Abbey was just asserting her dominance, Otis almost always backs down from her I haven't seen the full animation until now. He's also younger than she is.
    snapshot_6459dadc_046e996c_zpsoa448h49.jpg
    "Sis, Abbey seems moody than usual."

"Well if you popped out three puppies as fast as she did I imagine you'd be moody too."

"I can't have puppies who taught you about where babies come from?"

"You know what...go do your homework."
    snapshot_6459dadc_a46e9558_zpsyaan458z.jpg
    Abbey is pretty tired and Lilith is a lot more confident with the body skill than her husband is, the men can stay inside with all the little ones today.
    snapshot_6459dadc_846e9af5_zpsbf3jctgu.jpg
    Looks like Lilith has a new friend, that's Mimi.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Awesome pics and stories guys! :)

I had a little time to play yesterday :)

The twins learned how to talk.

2ags36g.jpg

Tabitha and Dustin played a game of peek-a-boo

2ql8jdt.jpg

Destiny wanted to fish...she looks thrilled with her catch :D

33wml4g.jpg

That's better

bhlwex.jpg

She then went swimming, but might have stayed outside a bit to long.....

2cdzo8n.jpg

Cole was abducted by aliens, but didn't wind up pregnant :tired_face::'(

2ziwxzk.jpg

The twins aged up to children, they enjoy playing together. Destiny also aged up to teen.

28hllyo.jpg

There is a new addition to the family :) Meet Samantha

16aa6x4.jpg

Family photo

s5fyxf.jpg

OMG these emoticons are still broken? They are on my last nerve!! :s
    @RedDestiny92

Puppies! How adorable!!!

@JULES1111

I'm jealous! You got someone abducted by aliens!!!

(btw, the emoticon issue only seems to happen when A. I quote your posts to respond to them, or B. quote someone whose quoted your posts. I don't have the issue any other time, lol)

That's funny that she caught a boot. Could have been worse though, I suppose. She could have caught a body like in the movies or T.V., lol.
    Some of Day 4 of my Pleasantview - Birth, Marriage and thankfully no deaths but an Anniversary and an Alien Abduction! :)
    Day%20004.1.jpg
    Day%20004.2.jpg
    @SataiDelennn Ya it was cool him being abducted, but I was seriously bummed he didn't get pregnant, I love alien babies! LOL I would be a bit worried what my sims were doing behind my back if she fished up a body! I made a little pond on the side of their house just so she could fish there.

@LadysimPlayer8 great pics and stories! I love the vacation spots. I haven't sent mine at all yet, they have to many kids :D
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Sorry I haven't commented in a couple of days ladies! I actually just gave birth to my second daughter on Wednesday so I've been pre-occupied! Nice pictures though!
    @Olivesplum06 congratulations :)
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top