Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Letters to my Younger Self- Hot and Cold (updated 10/22)

Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
Welcome to my very first crossover story! Featuring my simself (in both sims 2 and sims 4) this letter-styled story focuses on how our choices affect more than just ourselves, as I attempt to go back and change something that happened in my past (note: although everything that happens to my younger simself is real, everything that happens to my adult simself is entirely fictional). For full details about this story, as well as a table of contents, click here to go to my blog.
Make sure to check out the first chapter, Contact #1.
I will post updates in this thread, as well as in the Writers' Lounge in the ts4 section of the forums.
Feel free to post any comments or feedback either in this thread or in the comments of any of the chapters.
Post edited by Pegasus143 on

Comments

• Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    The second chapter, Contact #2, is up!
    The third chapter is up... but it's not written by me. Hear what Mortimer has to say!
    Contact #3 is up. This chapter is really special for me since it takes place right before my sister was born.
    I've got a new chapter up! This one's about how my simself got to La Fiesta Tech.
    Here's another chapter, called Distraction. We are also going to be discussing this story this week in book club (over in the ts4 stories and legacies section), and we'd love to have you join us! "Coffee hour" will be held on Friday, June 17th, however you are free to stop into the thread whenever it's convenient for you to discuss the work and ask me any questions that you may have! Coffee hour is when the host will pose some questions for the readers and author to answer in order to help guide the discussion a bit more.
    Here's the newest chapter, titled "Smart".
    This week's chapter is up! Hot and Cold