Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    @Olivesplum06 yeah I suppose but still shame shame lol, I kind of want twins but then I don't because I have to wait for them to age up and deal with all the cryign first.
    @LadysimPlayer8 ah corruption messes with the best of us heh, at least a hood reset can help do you set your program file location to read only and move your saves in the documents location? That can help prevent corruption, it's what I do anyways been safe so far. nice update :smiley:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • aavemyrskyaavemyrsky Posts: 143 Member
    edited June 2016
    Oh. My. God. Today I have some shocking news to share with you :smiley:
    So I got a little crazy with modthesims.com. I downloaded some skintones, and when I got back to play with the Goth household, Annabelle and her son Edward, who have a darker-toned skin, looked terrible! I googled if testingcheats would allow me to change that, but apparently that is not possible in Sims 2. But I found a cheat that unlocked career rewards, and so I tried the cosmetic surgery career reward from show business career. But when Annabelle stuck her face in it, a terrible alarm sound went off and she looked like she was getting electrocuted or something. Then she took her face out of the machine, and to her (and my) shock...
    10dtc90.jpg
    29n9g85.jpg

🐸🐸🐸🐸. Here you can also see what the cc did to her skin :D I left the game aghast, without saving, and deleted all the skin cc that I downloaded :D Beautiful Annabelle. Whew.

Edit: the skin does not really look terrible in the picture. I downloaded two cc skintones, and the other one was an ''imperfection''-skintone, so all the little details were cool, but with the dark skin, I think the other cc did not really work. It kind of highlighted dark skin with the same white color as light skin, so I thought the cc was made just for white skin or something -.- It did not look very good.
    edited June 2016
    Oh dear lol ....I"ll stay away from the skins but I can't resist looking at cc, worse come to worse I'd only have to refresh the hoods and they don't always last long anyways so I'm good with that...off to cc shopping.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Haha omg!! I couldn't live without CC honestly... lol default skin and eyes are like a necessity to me
    I didn't download the right thing so I'll mess with it when I care lol for now an update.
    snapshot_6459dadc_04680899_zpsi0nvi2pa.jpg
    Emmy decided enough was enough, she posted an address on the part of the web only her enemies would hide on, criminals have to make sure they aren't easily caught after all. She's leaving tonight and wants to make sure that the family is safe, she can take care of herself but she worries about the others.
    snapshot_6459dadc_e4680942_zps3ruh2f82.jpg
    "Who is going to play video games with me now that Emmy is gone?"

"I'll play with you."

"You've never picked that controller up once around me, do you know how?"

"Yes I know how, I beat your highscore."

"Prove it."
    snapshot_6459dadc_44680eb5_zpsds52bjm7.jpg
    She'll be missed but she said he wanted to travel the world and she would, for the first time in a while Lilith picked up her own equipment she was sad her friend was gone but would keep a smile since she knew the other was going to be happier this way.
    snapshot_6459dadc_a4680f78_zpspdmbkcfj.jpg
    Tony attempts to copy her while she changes Nick's diaper.
    snapshot_6459dadc_44680a81_zpsaabotssc.jpg
    *cue reunited.* Look who's back, the little girl in the picture found her and brought her back. welcome home Abbey.
    snapshot_6459dadc_e4680bc0_zpsopggva5r.jpg
    Peter is in the room teaching Nick how to walk when she arrives.
    snapshot_6459dadc_a4680c25_zpsvbdsfi9x.jpg
    But Tony is there to give her plenty of love in the form of treats and belly rubs..
    snapshot_6459dadc_64680c6c_zpsepyom0jc.jpg
    Can't forget to give Otis love too, we put another pet bed up in Tony's room.
    snapshot_6459dadc_44681053_zps6elc2v7r.jpg
    Otis looks so smug as if to say, 'I own this place fluffy.' hehe.
    snapshot_6459dadc_64681099_zps0fs1kang.jpg
    Worried or not Lilith is happy for her brother while reminding him to wish for something good.
    snapshot_6459dadc_a4681230_zpsv9anr2dt.jpg
    While I was following Tony I noticed Peter had randomly decided to sing to his wife, they are cute together.
    snapshot_6459dadc_24681647_zpseajq5ubi.jpg
    After Tony comes back with his new clothes,Lilith let him take her truck, she gave him his birthday present.
    "Here's a little something from Peter and me." it was a handheld gaming system.

"You already gave me money for clothes.."

"So?"

He smiled at her as she took out a box.

"I know he's been a good father to you but there is also something from our dad, a little robot he made before he passed away I want you to have it."

Tony was happy, happier than he thought he would be, no one ever talked to him about Daniel he was glad to have something of his.
    snapshot_6459dadc_44681693_zpsiuf5ckyi.jpg
    "Thanks sis."

"Sure, now go thank Peter, and if you're lucky I might just give you dad's truck too."

"I'd say I'm pretty lucky."
    snapshot_6459dadc_c46816d4_zpspnczfi4z.jpg
    "Thanks Peter." though it was more like 'thanks dad' he didn't say it.

"Sure thing buddy."
    I don't know why Nick is outside but at least he has Otis to play with.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    @Olivesplum06 Your pics are great. The twins are adorable :blush: Where did you get the pj's they are wearing? I want bunny slippers! :/
    @LadysimPlayer8 Sorry your hood got corrupted :s I love the comic book style you post in, that's cool :smile:

@aavemyrsky :o Oh my....that is certainly..a different look...Lol :D I think you need different skin

@RedDestiny92 Awesome update! I am so glad Abbey came home :smile:

@JULES1111 I get majority of my kids clothes from fakepeeps7 from MTS. She makes amazing stuff.
    edited June 2016
    @JULES1111 I get majority of my kids clothes from fakepeeps7 from MTS. She makes amazing stuff.

Ooooh I have a ton of her stuff. I must have missed these! :o **runs off to MTS** Thank you:cookie:

Edit: can't find them :'( I looked on her profile page too...maybe they were taken down? I am a sad panda.
    Post edited by JULES1111 on
  • SataiDelennnSataiDelennn Posts: 1,265 Member
    Abbey's back! YAY!!!!! I'm so happy!!! (I know, you'd think she was my dog, lol) Otis can look smug all he wants, but this is Abbey's roost!
    JULES1111 wrote: »

Ooooh I have a ton of her stuff. I must have missed these! :o **runs off to MTS** Thank you:cookie:

Edit: can't find them :'( I looked on her profile page too...maybe they were taken down? I am a sad panda.

I just downloaded it a couple weeks ago!! I'm pretty sure from her! I will find the link later and post it for you!
    http://modthesims.info/d/391781

Knew I wasn't crazy! Lol
    http://modthesims.info/d/391781

Knew I wasn't crazy! Lol

Awesome thank you!!! I was just looking under toddlers, didn't know it was a set. That explains it >.<
  • LadysimPlayer8LadysimPlayer8 Posts: 775 Member
    @JULES1111
    Thank you - it is space-saving and less to upload on photobucket! :)
    It also helps when I have a 'senior moment' and can't remember where I was with the neighbourhood!
    @JULES1111 me too :) I was so glad when Tony answered the phone and I saw that little message heh.
    @SataiDelennn lol, it's okay share the happy, Otis is a little closer to them but they never forgot Abbey always having wants and fears relating to her. She's the original family pooch :)
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    okay posting from my other hood, I had it started but I didn't like the house so I moved them haven't done too much with them.
    snapshot_143a9905_64698a8d_zpskwlvorxd.jpg
    John is a loner, fairly he has some friends but no one he's really close to and I liked the first time I played with Desiderata, he's just laying in bed thinking about his lovely new roommate who wants to be a writer. While he's not too sure what he wants to do with his life.
    snapshot_143a9905_24698c55_zpsomraofse.jpg
    Lina...I think lol, works on making them lunch this time while he ignores the massive fire outside, probably hoping it will scare away their neighbors.
    snapshot_143a9905_e4698c93_zpstctkosbi.jpg
    they already look cute together, I tend to pair him to with someone whenever I come this town.
    snapshot_143a9905_44698d32_zpsqbn1mgza.jpg
    He wants to be friends though he often admires her just because or follows her around not knowing what to do with himself, I think he likes her more than my other sim Christina who he had children with in 2, 3, and 4 always starting with a boy I named Max without anything to tweak the pregnancy results heh.
    snapshot_143a9905_a4698dd5_zpscbyrslu2.jpg
    Maybe a few hobbies can keep him distracted long enough to figure out how to talk to women like a normal sim.

All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Um, how does a tree catch on fire? I've never seen that. I've seen sims set themselves on fire while trying to cook (still not sure how they can light their behinds on fire while they're cooking on the stove, but...) but I've never seen a tree catch fire.
    @RedDestiny92 Nice pics. I only have my one family going now, hardly have time for that lately.

@SataiDelennn Lightning. I have had more then one tree on fire :D
    My trees are always on fire at random, if there is lightening then it's coming to my house, I just pick and choose what I'm going to play and go from there. :)
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @RedDestiny92 Nice pics. I only have my one family going now, hardly have time for that lately.

But, there's no lightning in Sims 2. OK, I don't know why, but whenever I quote your posts, Jules1111, I get the emoticons constantly following my words, but not on anyone else's posts, or if I am generically responding to someone/something.

But, there's no lightning in Sims 2. OK, I don't know why, but whenever I quote your posts, Jules1111, I get the emoticons constantly following my words, but not on anyone else's posts, or if I am generically responding to someone/something.

Lightning comes with TS2 Seasons.

Lightning comes with TS2 Seasons.

Ah, OK. Thanks.

I gave in and let Don and Brandi get married and move in together... So far, it's going great!! The boys all entertain each other and have strict routines, it's just a lot of fun! Also, I gave her a little bit of a make-over.

snapshot_2dae7a30_0468b68b_zpskrq6iw3b.jpg
    snapshot_2dae7a30_e468bc6c_zpsaqncpiuw.jpg
    snapshot_2dae7a30_6468bb70_zpsjg4q1awt.jpg
    snapshot_2dae7a30_a468b935_zpszszr9p3j.jpg

@aavemyrsky Try these default skins, they are by FAR my favorite!!

http://maxismatch-only.livejournal.com/27783.html
  • LadysimPlayer8LadysimPlayer8 Posts: 775 Member
    @Olivesplum06
    Is that Don Lothario and Brandi Broke and her three boys in Pleasantview?
    Is your family Broke still living in Woodland Drive?
    My Brandi in Pleasantview has a Lifetime Want to Reach Golden Anniversary but I can't even marry her off as she is expecting a baby and has no romantic interest anyway. :(
    Once her new son is born, Brandi will be busy for another Sim week taking care of the baby and toddler. I was thinking of marrying her to Darren as this time around, Cassandra has married Don but I will just go with the flow and see what happens and hope that Brandi doesn't get the fear of not marrying. :)
    It's great you are really enjoying playing this family! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top