Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    Is there a thread that is suitable for pose requests or will this be appropriate here?

If not, where can I find a pose creator that takes requests? (Really not sure if this is the right thread but it's the closest I could find...) :sweat_smile:
  • MonkinonkMonkinonk Posts: 120 Member
    I saw that someone on the forums was thinking about doing a more complicated version, and I do think this should be simple enough (with Zebu's buff and trait factory? I've never used it to create buffs!) to create an acne buff for teenagers that pops up at random with an uncomfortable or embarrassed emotion? It certainly doesn't even have to be visible on their skin, I just thought it would be interesting to have!
    tE7NLOj.png
  • Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    is there a mod which enables single sim clubs ?

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    edited May 2016
    @Rukola_Schaaf. I am not sure what you mean? In setting up the club requirements there is a drop down choice for marital status.

Edit: The game also allows you to make a club with only one Sim and closed membership.
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    @Rukola_Schaaf. I am not sure what you mean? In setting up the club requirements there is a drop down choice for marital status.

i mean a one sim club
    the minimum requirement for a club are two sims
    since i like to use the clubs for corrected behaviour of sims, sort of programmed by me personality,
    so i would like to have the option to create a club for one sim, a single sim

it did work so far quite good for two sims on a date not via the date feature but only via the club gathering feature
    with such a one sim/single sim club i could make a true loner sim, a true genius, i wouldn't need to use mods to prevent my sim from trolling forums, playing phone games, socializing, dancing ... & so on, the options are endless

@Rukola_Schaaf, I just tried it out in my game and it let me save a club with just one Sim. Maybe I have a bug.
    @Rukola_Schaaf, I just double checked and you only need two Sims to start a gathering, you can save with one and have you modified traits.
    @Rukola_Schaaf, I just double checked and you only need two Sims to start a gathering, you can save with one and have you modified traits.

the rules of the club do function first with a gathering

you can save a club with just one sim io to be able to invite a second sim, then the club does function for real, saving a club does nothing

the rules of the club do function first with a gathering

you can save a club with just one sim io to be able to invite a second sim, then the club does function for real, saving a club does nothing

Oh, I see now. I was confused. Sorry. Good luck, getting your Mod!
    another mod wish :grimace:

quite an elaborate one i suppose
    Yoga for Kids

• BronteDuffy96BronteDuffy96 Posts: 239 Member
    edited June 2018
    delete
    Post edited by BronteDuffy96 on
  • AlwaysTheSunAlwaysTheSun Posts: 388 Member
    I need no autonomy mods. Like washing hands, watching TV, using computer... All already existing don't work
  • egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    I need no autonomy mods. Like washing hands, watching TV, using computer... All already existing don't work

Check coolspear1's page at MTS. He's made a LOT of stuff like that, and he's been working on updates. Also MadameButterfly at simsasylum is another good place to look.

Check coolspear1's page at MTS. He's made a LOT of stuff like that, and he's been working on updates. Also MadameButterfly at simsasylum is another good place to look.
    Thank you so much <3
    Maybe you know something about no auto wavin mod. Cause it's so annoying

Thank you so much <3

for more mods look around at MTS <<<

the mod you're looking for is by Shimrod101 <<<
    maybe it's even still working, Shimrod is still around & updating his mods

Thank you so much <3

for more mods look around at MTS <<<

the mod you're looking for is by Shimrod101 <<<
    maybe it's even still working, Shimrod is still around & updating his mods

This one's V3 says it has been updated for this patch. I just grabbed it. Thanks for asking, I might not have thought of checking otherwise. (Other stuff going on... but yeah the waving DOES make me crazy.)

• MeteoricDragonMeteoricDragon Posts: 245 Member
    I'd like a mod that allows my sims to ask other npc sims how hungry/tired they are. This may help prevent me from talking other sims to death by starvation. Hasnt happened yet, but don't want it to. Also don't want to make NPC sims fat when i bring them out to restaurants.
    Any mod that makes ghost sim disapear? Cause its annoying when they work as bartenders or doctors
    Any mod that makes ghost sim disapear? Cause its annoying when they work as bartenders or doctors

MC Command Center's Cheats module will do that.

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=551680
  • AfrochiomaAfrochioma Posts: 16 Member
    I would like a mod so that daycare for baby is not free. Does not seem right to me. It's one thing not to have toddlers, but please don't pretend people will take care of your kids for free. That's just stupid.
    Or, bring back babysitters ! That probably could be done if they function like gardeners and maids.
    Cheers :)
  • deezenodeezeno Posts: 48 Member
    I'd like to make a couple of requests.

1) A clean all mod. I don't like having to click on every dirty thing individually. There's a mod for the sims3 that makes everyone able to "clean house" and I wondered if it was possible to do something similar in Sims4.

2) This one is a little out there: Instead of looking through tons of icons in their inventory, is it possible to create groups. Sort of like the "stacking" feature. One icon that says "flowers" and then you click on it and see "bluebell", "rose"... etc.

Again, I don't know if any are possible, but I'd love if they could be made.
  • FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    Is there a mod that will make it so the ghosts will stop breaking everything every single night?
  • AfrochiomaAfrochioma Posts: 16 Member

Can you please explain how it works ? Because the only option I can find is to delete the ghost, but then it's like he never existed and that's not really what I want. I want my sims to die and just stay dead, but I don't want to delete their history and have like a blank space instead of their face on the genealogy tree, you know ... Is that possible ?
    Afrochioma wrote: »

Can you please explain how it works ? Because the only option I can find is to delete the ghost, but then it's like he never existed and that's not really what I want. I want my sims to die and just stay dead, but I don't want to delete their history and have like a blank space instead of their face on the genealogy tree, you know ... Is that possible ?

I'm not sure, so much so that I just copied this question to MC's forum for Deaderpool. I'll let you know what he says, but probably not until tomorrow. :)

Work night for the Cheerleader, here!

• DeaderpoolDeaderpool Posts: 187 Member
    Afrochioma wrote: »

They will eventually disappear if their urns are not on a lot somewhere. If they are, then they will keep coming back until you release them to the netherworld. So, if you want them to not be deleted off the family trees, you flag them as "Never Cull" and then you release them to the netherworld from their urn/gravestone. They will no longer leave their grave if you do that.

If you run the MC Cheat "Delete Ghosts", it will also delete any ghosts flagged as "Never Cull" since the cheat command is an override to that.

Also with MC Cheat, you can click the ghost, go into MC Command Center/MC Cheats and make the ghost leave the lot you're on.