Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the weather like where you are?

Comments

• ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    Last I looked at 10:00 a.m. it was already 85 degrees. It's going to be really hot today! I hate summer, I wish it would snow. :)
  • aavemyrskyaavemyrsky Posts: 143 Member
    @Hansku Hehe, feelin ya... Suomen kesä! Luckily it should get warm again soon. I'm hoping that this summer is better than last year, and luckily we have already had warm days for almost all of May! Right now it's sunny but only 12°C where I am.
  • Bo_DummyBo_Dummy Posts: 2,243 Member
    Sunny, hot and humid
  • revlonspamqueensrevlonspamqueens Posts: 79 Member
    Hot and rainy!
  • ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    lol. Not as warm as it has been, but still warm, and raining.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    edited June 2016
    Thunderstorm. And we just had some very heavy rain which has now stopped. The storm hasn't though, and it's stopping me from playing TS4! *current mood; tense*

edit for spelling.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • revlonspamqueensrevlonspamqueens Posts: 79 Member
    Again, hot and rainy. It was really sunny this morning though.
  • jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    It's 11 pm and outside it's cloudy (with a chance of meatballs) and 11°C (51.8°F).
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Cold.
    Got the heater as high as it will go, wearing multiple layers, including thick socks and slippers, but I'm still shivering. My nose is a block of ice.
    It's probably 10°C, or lower. Might get close to 0°C tonight.
    The sun has gone down, and you can feel the drop, it was 19 during the day, it was nice
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    edited June 2016
    Cloudy, still warm. Don't think it's as warm as it was, but I haven't been out to judge that.
  • MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,063 Member
    edited June 2016
    Sun is just rising...I'll be back...

Today is a mix of cloud sky with some slight rain off and on. Cool mid 60's.
    Post edited by MiataPlay on
    Coldy-boo's! why is it so cold? it's June for crying out loud! I've been cold all day. :'(
  • JimedJimed Posts: 692 Member
    Partly cloudy and warm!
  • JennaCatzJennaCatz Posts: 760 Member
    its really cold here at the moment in Australia. its 4pm and it almost looks night... rains r coming
    nenKuBE.gif
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    We're having record heat again. It was 104 yesterday, and it will be that hot again around noon today.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Sunny and warm right now... about 80 degrees give or take a few.
    MPy9H9S.gif
    I went out in heavy rain and cold this morning, walking to the shops for something I desparately needed that couldn't wait, only to discover they didn't have it. Soaked and freezing for nothing!

It's brightened up since.
  • Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    BabySquare wrote: »
    Thunderstorm. And we just had some very heavy rain which has now stopped. The storm hasn't though, and it's stopping me from playing TS4! *current mood; tense*

edit for spelling.

I LOVE storms. Stormy is my favorite kind of weather. <3 Here it's sunny and hot, which I also love.
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
    Getting warmer; expecting storms all day thursday, when an event of notable interest is taking place here in the UK (Trying to stick to forum rules) - quite appropriate weather for it given the circumstances.
  • HyprActvSqrl324HyprActvSqrl324 Posts: 51 Member
    It's 86F here, weather app says it feels like 90... Cloudly and very humid, 50% humidity actually. But doesn't look like it'll rain anytime soon.
  • LesamithLesamith Posts: 278 Member
    It's currently 64F here in Northern Ireland. It's overcast, has been most of the day, and though accuweather says it's partly cloudy, it also says that it's going to start raining in 78 minutes. :D Though, you can never predict the weather in Ireland. It changes so frequently! You never know whether you should take an umbrella and rain coat with you during the summer, and if you decide to go without either it'll most definitely rain. Haha!
  • JagwithtudeJagwithtude Posts: 1,452 Member
    Grey and raining, tomorrow is our swedish midsummer and it looks like it will be cloudy but hopefully no rain.
    "If you could read my mind, I'm pretty sure you'd be traumatized for life"

Join us on Discord for help with MC Command Center @ Discord https://discord.gg/TKp3GqE
    The latest version of MCCC 3.9.6 go to https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-3-9-6-15332977

Rrkznuy.jpg?4

23oC and very humid; awaiting a forecast storm.
  • Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    Black Armageddon-looking clouds on one side of the sky, pretty, puffy white Super Mario clouds on the other. The air feels sticky, it's probably going to start raining again shortly. (I live outside of Seattle.)
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Sunny and hot rn, about 82 degrees FAHRENHEIT
    MPy9H9S.gif