Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How about a Wedding Stuff Pack?

Comments

• JuwelzJuwelz Posts: 14 New Member
    I think all the items in luxury party stuff could be already used to decorate a wedding. Anyway, I use them for that matter.
  • MiKeeMiKee Posts: 72 Member
    I could be minority but I dont want wedding pack. I never had a wedding party in my game :( . It just looks like another party pack.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    MiKee wrote: »
    I could be minority but I dont want wedding pack. I never had a wedding party in my game :( . It just looks like another party pack.

You don't need to have a wedding party to use the wedding stuff. I throw private weddings all the time. This is still needed.
  • xSpoiledxxSpoiledx Posts: 228 Member
    This is definitely high on my list too; so much fun! And some more travel destinations would be nice to go with it - I love the camping pack but I don't know about a camping honeymoon!
    I really want some wedding veils and they'd be likely in a wedding stuffpack.
  • Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    And a wedding venue type!
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Yes please!
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    I want sims to actually SIT during a ceremony...
  • allisoneg02allisoneg02 Posts: 2,870 Member
    This is one of my top wants! I NEED more wedding dresses and it would be pretty cool if maybe they could tweak the wedding party option to include bridesmaids and groomsmen? If not maybe just fix it so people SIT and watch it the way they are supposed to! lol
    - Check out my youtube channel and my sims 4 legacy on tumblr-
    alliesim02
    The Scott Legacy
  • iballisticbunny6iballisticbunny6 Posts: 87 Member
    Yes! This pack sounds awesome! I would buy it straight away.
  • NADYSOPHIENADYSOPHIE Posts: 356 Member
    Yes I would like that. I also would like to be able to have a wedding lot or the option to make one. Is sad that my wedding lot needs to be a museum to be able to show in the list of events.
  • OliiveSimsOliiveSims Posts: 73 Member
    i would love a wedding pack ! more suits and dresses, rings, cakes, decorations, and even though this couldn't come in a stuff pack i've been waiting for the feature of bridesmaids, groomsmen, and engagement parties along with bachelor/bachelorette parties ! i love planning weddings in the game, so i would love to have more wedding related things :smile:
  • Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    Yes please! I need more wedding dresses and some veils for my sims.
  • bandcampsquirrelbandcampsquirrel Posts: 2,187 Member
    YES!!!! I want a wedding pack! I want the whole nine yards, wedding party (bridesmaids and groomsmen), more hair with wedding veils, more dresses and tuxes, honeymoon option, (with new venues, like bed and breakfast, or tropical place) group photos of the wedding party and bride and groom. Let's see, did I miss anything? Oh yea and I want to plan it in advance, maybe a 2 weeks or a month before it actually happens...and maybe we could get "cold feet", lol

Is this asking for too much? :):):)
  • kinot9229kinot9229 Posts: 528 Member
    Nice idea!
    And I'd like to have a wedding cake which bride and groom can cut it together.
  • YoshiSimsYoshiSims Posts: 209 Member

Mine used to sit, but after a couple of patches ago they stopped.
    Sims 3 Store Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=SharnyaY
    Mod The Sims: Yoshiiteza
    Orign: Yoshi-iteza
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    I'd go for a wedding pack if I can have the Bride Of Frankenstein or Dracula's bride....meaning I want Supernaturals first. There are already ways to have weddings but no way to have a witch or vampire.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Mizz_Creative48Mizz_Creative48 Posts: 1,044 Member
    I'd have no use for that pack
    I'd have no use for that pack

Most do though.
  • Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    If it is going to be one of SP, I am not going to get it, even though there are nice hairstyles, and things. It is just not my cup of tea. :)
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    They're going to have to fix weddings though. Guests not sitting down to watch that sort of thing
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• JCsS1MSJCsS1MS Posts: 1,148 Member
    Only if we can take a group photo !

posed-10.jpg

I would love it if we could hire a photographer for our weddings!
    YoshiSims wrote: »

Mine used to sit, but after a couple of patches ago they stopped.

They now sit. Latest patch fixed the issue.
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    edited December 2016
    This is a pack I most certainly wouldn't buy since I couldn't care less about weddings. But looking at the general opinion about it, I hope you guys get it.
    Or maybe it could be a part of a Generations type of EP. That would work, wouldn't it?
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.