Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When will Dine Out be on Amazon?

Comments

• ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    Simfan923 wrote: »
    Hopefully it'll come out by tomorrow like @SimGuruNinja said. I've been holding off on playing until then and I can't take much longer :D

what did she say?

She's cray. I wouldn't put much stock it what she says. :disappointed:
    Sadly I didn't get the joke, but how do you feel being a woman all of a sudden? :hushed:
  • RainbowColor1204RainbowColor1204 Posts: 193 Member
    Me and all those involved are going to fight if the pack isn't on Amazon by 5:30.
  • Skittlesgal1234Skittlesgal1234 Posts: 3 New Member
    IT'S ON AMAZON NOW!
  • Olivesims2Olivesims2 Posts: 362 Member
    cant find it link please
    I get my games free using this site :) To earn gift cards
    http://www.instagc.com/115196
  • Skittlesgal1234Skittlesgal1234 Posts: 3 New Member
    Olivesims2 wrote: »
    cant find it link please

It says I can't post links yet.. but if you go to Amazon and search up sims 4 dine out, just scroll down and it should be there.
    Ty I found it, but its wanting to link accounts and wanting a credit card bummer I was going to use my Amazon gift cards
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    edited June 2016
    Ty I found it, but its wanting to link accounts and wanting a credit card bummer I was going to use my Amazon gift cards

Wait we can't use our gift cards?

Nevermind I misunderstood what you were saying. Unfortunately yes, a CC or Debit Card is needed as a payment method. But if you have a GC the GC will be used first and whatever isn't covered will be charged to you.
    1FKDfKj.png
    edited June 2016
    I don't have the choice to get the code emailed, wants instant access, link accounts something, and a credit or debt card
    I don't have the choice to get the code emailed, wants instant access, link accounts something, and a credit or debt card

Yeah I saw that too. I thought that was really weird honestly for them to go that route. That's the only one that does that.
    1FKDfKj.png
    Guess I'll wait till they offer it for the email code.
  • RainbowColor1204RainbowColor1204 Posts: 193 Member
    edited June 2016
    nvm.ignore this
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    edited June 2016
    Just interested, why don't some of you guys like using Origin? I've bought all of my TS4 games from them and never had any issues. :smile:
    I don't mind origin but I can get it free with my amazon gift card :)

Oh, makes sense. :smile:
  • iamhectorsimsiamhectorsims Posts: 54 Member
    Simanite wrote: »

Same here, I haven't paid with my money for any GP or SP I have. I only buy EPs. They're all bought through gift cards I earn online & since the packs are only $10 & $20, it's very easy to make 10 dollars in gift cards in a month. I have about $30 in goftcards right now & took advantage of the sale that was going on the last few days to buy a few SPs.
    Ignore my lame username. Thanksss

Same here, I haven't paid with my money for any GP or SP I have. I only buy EPs. They're all bought through gift cards I earn online & since the packs are only $10 & $20, it's very easy to make 10 dollars in gift cards in a month. I have about $30 in goftcards right now & took advantage of the sale that was going on the last few days to buy a few SPs.

Wow, that's pretty cool. I didn't know you could do stuff like that. They really should add them on Amazon at the same time as Origin.
    Just interested, why don't some of you guys like using Origin? I've bought all of my TS4 games from them and never had any issues. :smile:

Oh I don't have an issue with using Origin but I had a $25 Amazon gift card and I figured I might as well use it for something.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • KojiKKojiK Posts: 786 Member
    My credit card is international and for some reason Origin doesnt accept it thats why I bought all my sims games from Amazon

EA Game Changer

If inspiration bites, grab on to it!

• KojiKKojiK Posts: 786 Member
    edited June 2016
    Yes! finally dine out is available on amazon https://goo.gl/I1WL7J

EA Game Changer

If inspiration bites, grab on to it!

hey thanks for the link got to use my gift card :)
    Glad you guys got it. :heart:
  • teaskiesteaskies Posts: 2 New Member
    does anyone happen to know/have a guess for when it'll be available on amazon for mac? should it be soon? I've been waiting for it to be up on amazon because I have gift cards too, but they've only put it up for pc :(
    teaskies wrote: »
    does anyone happen to know/have a guess for when it'll be available on amazon for mac? should it be soon? I've been waiting for it to be up on amazon because I have gift cards too, but they've only put it up for pc :(

Have you tried to link your Origin account to your Amazon account? I clicked on Instant Access and it says it's only for PC but it just means that it'll be available on Origin when you open it up. I have a Mac so it worked for me.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • teaskiesteaskies Posts: 2 New Member
    Simfan923 wrote: »
    teaskies wrote: »

Have you tried to link your Origin account to your Amazon account? I clicked on Instant Access and it says it's only for PC but it just means that it'll be available on Origin when you open it up. I have a Mac so it worked for me.

thanks for the quick response! I got it to work and have it all downloaded, I'm about to go play it now :smile: