Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    :D Married to the non-gamer, I am! So I work around it. LOL
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    hi everyone its been a while indeed but i came here just to check up on everyone and say i was HACKED my email was hacked and my minecraft thank fully nothing other was hacked but my email is a big story and i am so sad right now plz help me and my hand is getting better btw :):( mixed emotions right now
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Ah, most important is offcourse you're happy @HSmith2016 and @Kylieb191 ;) and you do sound like happy people, so that's a good thing ^^
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    HSmith2016 wrote: »
    :D Married to the non-gamer, I am! So I work around it. LOL

Lol! I love it, You sound like you have a loving relationship and are, like @SjappielovePaul said, a happy person and that's all that matters :)

@SjappielovePaul Aw thank you, I am most of the time lol You sound like a happy person as well, glad to have "met" you & @HSmith2016 on these forums :)
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
    Thank you, @Kylieb191, for the Balloon Sleeve Top and the Sophisticated Updo! :)

I make it a point to be happy most of the time. There are times when I am feeling depressed and need a good cry, but mostly I feel good about my life and I am pretty positive. I'm glad to have met everyone here! :smiley:

Updating my top 5.
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    I guess that's part of the strength of this community. People know how important happiness is.

I mean sometimes I'm really shocked by the negative things people dare to type in the anonymous world of the internet. But here no one bothers to be hateful. And if someone is it's ignored or gently mentioned :) people don't get worked up about nothing because they finally have a place to put their opinions. No people here come for what we Dutch people call 'gezelligheid'. Which is something like cozy, a fun, comfortable feeling ;) there's not a perfect English translation for the word! I need it lol.
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    edited June 2016
    Hi @adamzaid I am glad to hear your hand is getting better! Sorry you got hacked the mine craft account sounds like it's not a big problem a big pain in the butt but Not a big problem ! Now you're email account is another matter did they get any important information from it! Hopefully you caught it in time! Are you getting a new email account if you are the good news is it should take awhile for all those junk adds to find you! I'll say a prayer that all your important information stays safe and another healing one for you to!

• fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    Good day everyone! Haven't been here for a while, but the last few days I started again to go into the store, thinking that it was about time to come back here... And then I received an email :smile:

Thank you @kokoro80 for the Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center and the Futureshock Living! I am really happy and can't wait to try those <3
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • kokoro80kokoro80 Posts: 651 Member
    fabeme wrote: »
    Good day everyone! Haven't been here for a while, but the last few days I started again to go into the store, thinking that it was about time to come back here... And then I received an email :smile:

Thank you @kokoro80 for the Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center and the Futureshock Living! I am really happy and can't wait to try those <3

You're welcome! I'm glad you like them :)
    Thanks to some great gifts I have updated my top five thank you for those gifts!
  • LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    I've revamped my Top 5 because apparently it was too expensive or something, I haven't gotten any love in a week. :lol:
    I'm only kidding.

I found some more sets I'm pretty close on, so I'm going to start working on those!
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• mikawagmikawag Posts: 190 Member
    edited June 2016
    Hello everyone! I hope you're all alright! :smile:

I've been really busy but I'm glad I can relax a little before the 3 last days of school!

Also, I haven't had a lot of adds recently, I don't know why... I get 1/day at the most, if I get 1 at all... But as soon as I have enough simspoint I will gift again some people :smile:
    Thank you so, so much @HSmith2016 for your friend request and for the awesome foot massage chair :D
    Zpj9msL.png
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Thank you very much for the huge piles of gifts, @rednenemon and @debbycanty !
    Good morning and happy Saturday, everyone! :)

You're welcome, @Kylieb191! I would absolutely love to have a massage chair like that in real life! LOL

I have been doing good with ads (knock on wood) and the MMAO has been giving me some pretty awesome deals. I can tell I am getting closer to having all the sets and collections, because there are certain ones that keep getting recycled when I look through the offers. Although the sets that I don't have yet are of course the most expensive ones, with most if not all the pieces priced at 75 SP or more, making it difficult to get them. I spent all my SP yesterday though, so now I am back to farming ads, which actually has become one of my favorite "pass the time" activities. Open up a few tabs, watch some TV, lurk around the forums, it's not such a bad way to relax. ;)

Hope you all have a great weekend. Today it's supposed to rain, but tomorrow is looking absolutely gorgeous. Hoping to be able to spend some time outside taking in all that vitamin D.
    @kokoro80 your gifts unlocked the green button for March 2011 Compilation :)
  • LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    Well I guess I should complain more often! :lol:
    Thank you to @EndUser and @debbycanty for my gifts!
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

Teanias wrote: »
    Hi @adamzaid I am glad to hear your hand is getting better! Sorry you got hacked the mine craft account sounds like it's not a big problem a big pain in the butt but Not a big problem ! Now you're email account is another matter did they get any important information from it! Hopefully you caught it in time! Are you getting a new email account if you are the good news is it should take awhile for all those junk adds to find you! I'll say a prayer that all your important information stays safe and another healing one for you to!

thanks @Teanias for that wonderful massage thankfully i made a new email and transferred everything to there and i retrieved my minecraft account thanks to mojangs customer support. and talking about good news my hand unexpectedly healed faster then what was anticipated so tomorrow i am removing my cast :) well looks like in the end i am happy and i really coudnt do it without those nice massages @Teanias @Okblondee7 and @HSmith2016 i had a smile everytime i read those messages ;) i am so thanks full for this amazing thread in the forums and thanks full for everyone here :) btw cant wait to see what you guys gonna say :D
    @adamzaid Glad to hear your hand is healing fast and you got your email and mine craft all straighten out! Your welcome for the comforting words I am glad they could make you smile and that it looks like my prayers for you are being answered!
  • Sir_FoxSir_Fox Posts: 62 Member
    Can I get added to the directory o:) I love the Sims but don't have enough money to afford anything :'(:blush:

My Wishlist : h t t p://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Da_Simmer {I put a space between http because I can't post links yet}

My User name (Sims 3 Store) : Da_Simmer11

Here is my top 5 stuff :smile:
    1. Deliciously Indulgent Bakery (1900 SP)

2Suburban Nights (68 SP)

3. Boyfriend's Blazer (76 SP)

4.Pullover Dress (73 SP)

5. Dainty Dress and Jacket (91 SP)

I hope I didn't do anything wrong or they aren't too expensive :| Thanks for anyone who contributes I love you all

Happy Simming!!
    HSmith2016 wrote: »
    Good morning and happy Saturday, everyone! :)

You're welcome, @Kylieb191! I would absolutely love to have a massage chair like that in real life! LOL

I have been doing good with ads (knock on wood) and the MMAO has been giving me some pretty awesome deals. I can tell I am getting closer to having all the sets and collections, because there are certain ones that keep getting recycled when I look through the offers. Although the sets that I don't have yet are of course the most expensive ones, with most if not all the pieces priced at 75 SP or more, making it difficult to get them. I spent all my SP yesterday though, so now I am back to farming ads, which actually has become one of my favorite "pass the time" activities. Open up a few tabs, watch some TV, lurk around the forums, it's not such a bad way to relax. ;)

Hope you all have a great weekend. Today it's supposed to rain, but tomorrow is looking absolutely gorgeous. Hoping to be able to spend some time outside taking in all that vitamin D.
    @HSmith2016
    I've just had a quick play with one of my simmies, she's pregnant so thought it was more deserved, Watching them, I'd love that chair too especially when it helps you sleep with the deluxe foot massage setting lol.
    Screenshot-2_zpsgfbs04ea.jpg
    Screenshot-5_zpscgvcuvnk.jpg

I bet you're getting really excited now that you're closing in on owning the store :D

Zpj9msL.png
    Teanias wrote: »
    @adamzaid Glad to hear your hand is healing fast and you got your email and mine craft all straighten out! Your welcome for the comforting words I am glad they could make you smile and that it looks like my prayers for you are being answered!

:) thx
  • VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    Thank you @Kylierose19 for gifting me "Artistic Glass Pane". The set is now 65 sp.
    The last item on my wishlist from that set should make it free. Thanks again <3
    Hello everyone, I've updated my Top 5.

I am aiming for the Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire that will be on sale tomorrow. Thank you for all your help :)