Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    edited June 2016
    Is the store not loading for anyone else?

It's loading for me, but it's a bit...Well, the best way to describe it is 'a bit off-kilter'. And the account information doesn't show up at the top.

Also, if you try and click on the wishlist of someone here on the forum, it comes up as "Persona Not Found". Needless to say, I'm starting to get scared.

(Also, hello gifters! Just came in here to try and give some insight)
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • EndUserEndUser Posts: 96 Member
    edited June 2016
    Good afternoon folks. Its been a busy time for me now that spring is in full swing. I hope you all are doing well and making progress on owning the store. Im also still working on completing my Sims 3 collection so I havent found much time farm points. (Ive also been in game when I can find some free time!)

Incidentally I was also a little annoyed the store went down as I was about to register Diesel and Sweet treats :P All seems well now though.

edit: gifting is still not working for me.. guess Ill try again later!
    Post edited by EndUser on
  • fionaloveserranofionaloveserrano Posts: 584 Member
    thank you to those who helped me get Runway Riot!! Another set crossed off :)
  • ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    Thank you @kylieb191 and @debbycanty for the many gifts!
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    No problem @ZombieMew! :) Thank you to @MiaSkywalker for the Tudor Column - the columns I have in the castle now are being changed to these :D and for the pebble henge, it wiil be so fun making a mill for myself with it :D don't know where to start lol
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • p3dromoisesp3dromoises Posts: 113 Member
    I've been so busy lately, end of semester is really stressful.

thank you @MocaJava and @AriesVePiras for the gifts.
  • HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Thank you @Kylieb191 for the Fella's Trenchcoat and the Completely Classic Womens Suit! :)
    Thank you @EndUser for the Diva Suit, Double Knit Sweater (x2), Wood Framed Bedstead, and Strictly Business Womens Suit! :smiley:

I'm a bit mad at myself for not paying more attention. I didn't realize that the Runway Riot set was on the DD earlier today and I probably could have got it for quite a low price had I known. :angry:

Top 5 updated.
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Hey all on this lovely morning hearing all those birds chirp outside, while feeling quite sick umpf. Oh well, it'll probably be better soon!

There was an announcement from SimGuruDrake, yesterday evening (for me, for most of you it must've been early afternoon) the site was down for maintenance. SGD also mentioned the exchange is down and they're working on it. I've heard others say store pages don't load right either. So that's hopefully all :)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
    HSmith2016 wrote: »
    Thank you @EndUser for the Diva Suit, Double Knit Sweater (x2), Wood Framed Bedstead, and Strictly Business Womens Suit! :smiley:

I'm a bit mad at myself for not paying more attention. I didn't realize that the Runway Riot set was on the DD earlier today and I probably could have got it for quite a low price had I known. :angry:

I can only assume that gifting on the site while it was being wonky resulted in the duplicate sweater...

As for missing items on the DD I had my fair share of frustrations... missing the best deal on an expensive item by 20 minutes is horrible the first time and maddening the next. :p

EndUser wrote: »

I can only assume that gifting on the site while it was being wonky resulted in the duplicate sweater...

As for missing items on the DD I had my fair share of frustrations... missing the best deal on an expensive item by 20 minutes is horrible the first time and maddening the next. :p

Ugh yesss.... Or sleeping right through a ringer to get a deal! HOW DID I EVER DO THAT! Oh well, it went well after all lol ;)

Thanks for your friend request by the way @EndUser :)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
    @SjappielovePaul Youre welcome and thank you for accepting :)

While I do miss chasing DD's,sales,etc to a certain degree its been so much nicer to just gift and acquire things for the SO's account at my leisure.
    I've missed a few things that made me really mad. When I was working on the Coffee Bean Hipster set (which seemed to take forever) I kept overlooking items for it on the DD or the set itself. I try to make sure the ones I really want I write down somewhere, I admire those who can make spreadsheets to help them out. And some things are on the DD at hours I wouldn't even think about being awake at and it hasn't gotten to the point where I will set an alarm. I thinkmy hisband would put me in a 12 step program if I started doing that, he already thinks I have an unhealthy obsession with the Sims. :D
    edited June 2016
    @HSmith2016 there's no such thing as unhealthy obession with the Sims ;)

@debbycanty I can't even begin to thank you enough for all of my gifts, render me speechless lol Thank you so much! <3:D
    Zpj9msL.png
    I've missed a few things that made me really mad. When I was working on the Coffee Bean Hipster set (which seemed to take forever) I kept overlooking items for it on the DD or the set itself. I try to make sure the ones I really want I write down somewhere, I admire those who can make spreadsheets to help them out. And some things are on the DD at hours I wouldn't even think about being awake at and it hasn't gotten to the point where I will set an alarm. I thinkmy hisband would put me in a 12 step program if I started doing that, he already thinks I have an unhealthy obsession with the Sims. :D

Just remind him of his own unhealthy obsessions lol! That was what got me through ;)
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    edited June 2016
    I have updated my top five with some items from the Jet set elders set.
  • VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    Thank you @laurelar for gifting me "Not Quite Water Wave Bed". The set is now 105sp. Thank you again <3

Still working on "Luxury Spa Set" while it is on sale this week.
  • MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    edited June 2016
    Are you familiar with the DD thread spreadsheet? If you are, they have tabs for all sorts of things, and you can sort (and search) for anything you want. In other words, if you wanted to know when any of those items are going to be on the DD, you could search on "coffee bean" or "hipster" and it would find all items that are in that set that are going to be in the rotation. Then you could just copy that information into a document to print out for yourself, so you can remember.

One thing: Because this is the last DD "list", it's going to rotate forever. (Or at least until the store closes.) I think the rotation is something like four or five months, but someone on the thread could probably give you more accurate information on that. (I've owned the store for over a year now, so haven't been on that thread in ages, and I just don't remember anymore. That means the items WILL come around again, you just might have to wait for it!
    Kylieb191 wrote: »

I've tried explaining that to my husband, but he isn't a gamer in any sort of way, so he doesn't understand. At all. :( It's very sad. I have to fit my time with the Sims around my time with him, but he goes to work around 2 in the morning and doesn't get home until 2 in the afternoon and goes to sleep around 7 at night. So there's plenty of "me time" to play and come here.
    @MiaSkywalker, yes I have the spreadsheet for my time zone saved here in my computer. But I don't look at it as often as I should, especially now that I'm getting closer to owning a lot of the store. And I can't be on here all the time, so setting alarms or stuff like that won't work for me. I usually write down the things I really want on a piece of paper next to my computer. It really comes down to hoping that what I need or would like comes on the DD at a time when I can get to my computer and grab it. Which I suppose is true for most people here.
  • LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    You are very welcome @ZombieMew!
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• laurelarlaurelar Posts: 383 Member
    Thank you @HSmith2016 for the gifts!

I've tried explaining that to my husband, but he isn't a gamer in any sort of way, so he doesn't understand. At all. :( It's very sad. I have to fit my time with the Sims around my time with him, but he goes to work around 2 in the morning and doesn't get home until 2 in the afternoon and goes to sleep around 7 at night. So there's plenty of "me time" to play and come here.

Aw no! It's why I'm single as I love to game and such lol. It's nice that you both like to spend time with each other when he's at home though and of course that we and the Sims get to have you when he's at work or sleeping :D
    Zpj9msL.png

Aw no! It's why I'm single as I love to game and such lol. It's nice that you both like to spend time with each other when he's at home though and of course that we and the Sims get to have you when he's at work or sleeping :D

You can also go for a guy who is a gamer himself :p my man and I are as crazy as the other! We're both crazy about cats and games.
    pkJ66Kv.png
    The ones I know that are gamers live a good few hours away sadly lol Haha i'd say that's close to perfection right there ^_^
    Zpj9msL.png