Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Origin Won't Maximize from Taskbar

I've had the most infuriating problem ever since I went to install the newest Sims 4 patch a little less than a week ago. When it started to download, it immediately shrunk down Origin's window, and it has stayed that way. It is now nothing more than a button on my taskbar that will not maximize no matter what I do. You can right click it, select options, and nothing will happen. It then also continues to try and download the patch in the background, constantly failing because I cannot select the options on Origin itself. The only time I have ever got up the small download management widow was when it gave me a brief failure to download update, which I was quick enough to catch in the corner of my screen, but my internet briefly disconnected, and I lost even that. I have tried clearing the task multiple times, and have gone so far as to uninstall Origin twice and then reinstalling it after the computer has both been shut down and on another occasion restarted. Nothing has changed yet. Does anyone else know what I can do?

Comments