Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Psst! MsPrissy88... Last gifts await.

2...Next

Comments

• MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    I agree with both Tanu and Kgaff! @Ciane - SHE IS PRETTY!!! THANK YOU for sharing Luci with me! And once I get those hunky bachelors that Catdog created into my game............ WHOOOOOO BOY! Is there gonna be some **drama**! LOL :D
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    Luci is very striking, ciane! And I love the color of her dress, it really sets off the hair and eyes. Sometimes those legacy sims can be really beautiful! (of course, other times they're quite scary, lol)
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Agreeing with all above, Luci is lovely :) must be a very handsome legacy
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited June 2016
    Another day... another gift. Today it is Prissy Plantation.

I saw a picture of a house that I hoped would fit in with Barnacle Bay.
    roof_up_original.jpg
    This is on a 30x30, so it'll easily relocate to a 30x40 or larger, if you wish. Note that I built it to make use of a side road for the garage. You can easily change that by simply moving the parking spots, garage doors, and the tile in front of the door.
    l0wd_original.jpg
    You'll notice that it has an open floor plan to make entertaining easy, and it has a nice master suite with walk-in closet and a hot tub right outside the windows.
    l0wu_original.jpg
    Inside, I kept the pretty blue throughout, using the reddish wood and brick as a strong contrast. I used the standard spiral staircase that actually fits Barnacle Bay best, I think.
    l1wd_original.jpg
    The tubs are the old time claw foots and the rest of the furnishings are decidedly vintage too.
    l1wu_original.jpg
    The nursery and kids room fit nicely into gabled sections in the roof.
    l2wd_original.jpg
    I called it Prissy Plantation as I felt that would fit the era, though the only thing I planted was flowers. (There is room for a nice sized garden and orchard, but I wasn't sure if you'd want that or not.)
    l2wu_original.jpg

• SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    @ciane what a beautiful gift again, I love the blues ;)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    Prissy Plantation will look lovely in Barnacle Bay and elsewhere! Lovely shades of blue that will leave a sim feeling restful and not blue ;)
    edited June 2016
    Last, and certainly least (it's okay, really), is the one sim I actually made for you. He is an unskilled sim fresh off the farm who wants to try and become a composer of classical music. He knows it's not the most popular music around, but it's what he loves! Whether he ever obtains his goal or not is up to you.

original.jpg

Kenji

It was a delight to have you as my secret buddy, @MsPrissy88! You have been just a welcoming addition to the forums and my page. I enjoyed your banter with SJ and all the sweet words you have shared on everyone's creations. I hope you enjoy playing with all your new gifts and acquisitions.
  • Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    I think Kenji sounds rather interesting, ciane. Always did like the musical and artistic-y sims! (And you know, the cooking/gardening types...they kinda count as artistic, right? ;))
  • Catdog123Catdog123 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Really liking the curb appeal for prissy plantation and the shape of the house. Thats also my favorite shade of blue you used for the house. :)
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    Lots of lovely things to admire and rec here! :)

Skillful Starter is awesome! I'm always impressed at anyone who can build a nice home on such a budget and this one is just lovely :) The bright colours really do make it pop! Awesome :)

Lucy is lovely :) That dress is very nice; suits her very nicely!

Prissy Plantation is a very nice home! I love all the blue; coloured very nicely :) The landscaping of the flowers and trees are very nice too!

And Bryon is fantastic! I really like classical music myself, so I like to see a sim that does too :wink:

Rec'd! :)
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    @ciane - wowza - all gorgeous builds and sims! Rec'd them all! x
  • suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    @ciane Finally, I made it here to make some comment and give you some well-deserved rec's. Your colorful Victorian has a really nice layout and pretty landscaping. I like how you managed to use red and green in the bedroom and not have it come off like Christmas. Your choice of furnishings and décor are perfect for the period. Keegan and Vera are a lovely couple, who I'm sure will enjoy living there.

Luci and Kenji are nice sims, too. Luci's eyes are so pretty and she looks good with the light blonde hair. I'm glad Kenji is going to have the opportunity to escape the cows and pursue his interest in music.

You always manage to do so much with starters. Skillful starter has a huge amount of space for a home in its price range. Love how you used the greenhouse windows in the basement.

LOL'ing at the name Prissy Plantation, which is a nicely designed home. I love your use of white and some light wood here and there to contrast with the blues, dark wood, and brick. I think it will fit in well in Barnacle Bay.

Off to do my rec'ing (and then to bed). :)
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    edited June 2016
    **trying to sound REALLY southern**

Why, I just luvvvvv Prissy Plantation! This lil' ol' gal is guna fit riiiiight in! And ma'mee don' hafta worry no mor' 'bou' scrapin' her knees while she does her cookin'. Ohhhh myyy!! Whateva will our neighbors say when they git-a-lookin' at our fancy gairage door! LOL

I LOVE IT, @Ciane!! And the blue....?? PERFECT!

I'm lovin' Kenji. After being a farm boy all his life, he most certainly will see his dream fulfilled.

Time to rec, favorite, and load up my new gifts into my launcher!!

THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. You went above and beyond my wildest dreams! I can't wait to get them all into a brand new game. Only trouble is....... which one do I start playing first? lol :D
    Post edited by MsPrissy88 on
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
    I know that feeling about not knowing where to start! So many awesome gifts in this exchance. I'll of course start with my gifts and work my way around to the others. I'm glad you like your plantation and that Kenji will get a chance to see his dream come true.

It has been a real pleasure for me to have you as my buddy.

Thank you to everyone for dropping by and leaving nice comments.