Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    @Goldbear86 @aavemyrsky I can drop a few links for you guys to check out that I know are safe. I am sure other people know of links as well.

Mod the sims, has everything and anything. http://modthesims.info/browse.php?gs=1

Affinity sims has several things. I mostly use things from Gayars and Rebecah here. Great toddler stuff! http://www.affinitysims.com/IPB/index.php?

Simbology has great mods. http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=no21pllqoaii78mjasgou7gk27&

Holy Simoly has nice items http://archive.sims.shanegowland.com/mirror/HolySimoly/www.holysimoly.com/index.html

Leefish has great things, including a lot of build mode items. http://www.🐸🐸🐸🐸/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=84

SIMcredible designs, tons of gorgeous sets. http://sims2.simcredibledesigns.com/

Liana sims2, has great clothing. http://www.lianasims2.net/

I got the CC skins I used from Lilith. http://lilith-sims.tumblr.com/

Post is getting big :# That should get you started at least :D

• Username_McUserface1Username_McUserface1 Posts: 11 New Member
    Lately I've been playing a big custom neighborhood (A main neighborhood and the various subhoods act as extensions) where the town is actually in another country and there are a ton of the pre-made old families (the Pleasants, Brokes, etc.) who came to the city after there was supposedly a revolution in Simnation. The catch is that some of the families are 'broken' because of this revolution, with the only remaining Pleasants being Lilith and Mary-Sue.
    Another part of the story is the royal family, they don't act so much like the rulers as more of sybolic figures. Yet another part is the clash between the Sims and the natives of Newhaven. (I need a name for the kingdom they live in) With some families being based off of book or movie characters.
  • aavemyrskyaavemyrsky Posts: 143 Member
    @JULES1111 Wow, thank you so much! So many links, I'll have to check each one out 8)

I guess it would also be time for me to drop a massive update on my story with the Pleasants and Goths. I'm still playing rotationally with Mallory Pleasant, Daniel and Kaylynn's daughter, and Annabelle goth, the daughter of Don and Cassandra. They both are now on top of their careers, Mallory is an Icon on show business and Annabelle is the Mayor of Sim City. The last time I wrote about the game, Annabelle had just gotten married and was pregnant with her first child. They moved house a couple of times, and finally decided to move back to the Goth mansion to keep company to Cassandra and Don, who were getting old and needed a bit energy around the house. Soon, Annabelle and Dylan's first child together was born, and he was named Edward. He has his dad's blue eyes and her mom's darker skin and black hair.
    14187284.jpg
    Here's Cassandra and Edward!
    14187286.jpg
    Oh yeah, for a while they lived in a lovely bohemian apartment. The baby was very much into breastfeeding muahaha. Annabelle doesn't care.
    14187289.jpg
    Here's Dylan's daughter from his previous marriage, Ingrid, aging up to a teen.

14187290.jpg
    After Don aged up to an elder, he had some mental issues. I guess he started to feel like commitment really was not for him, but he felt he could not get out anymore. I'll not admit trying to make him freeze to death meditating in the snow, but he sat there for like two days and barely got cold. Anyhow, it did not take long until something terrible happened...
    14187291.jpg

Yeah. So, then it was just Cassandra and the growing family of her daughter. She was very sad, but after a while, the family got great news. Annabelle was pregnant again!

They named her Frances Goth. She has her mother's brown eyes and her father's light skin and brown hair. By now, Annabelle and Dylan were quite sure she was going to be their last child, since Annabelle was not going to have too many fertile years left (she had about 11 days left of adulthood).
    14187293.jpg
    It looks like Frances has her dad's face shape and it looks kind of weird with a toddler. I'm excited to see how she turns out :smiley:

14187326.jpg
    Mallory and Annabelle tried their best to keep in close touch despite busy family life and their successful careers. Here they are, both pregnant with their daughters, who are around the same age.

Edward aged up poorly because of Don's death. His aspiration meter was really low, I think it was like ''Rotten rugrat'' or something, which sounded pretty horrible :D But I thought it was exciting and added a bit of drama. Teehee.

So, it's pretty much stable family life for the Goths all in all. Dylan is doing well on his career as a Business Tycoon and Annabelle enjoys her duties as the Mayor. CAssandra has been a big help with the children, but of course they could not survive without their beloved butler.

14187298.jpg
    Desperate Dylan with baby Frances.

So, moving on to Mallory Pleasant! Her life has not been as conventional as Annabelle's. She is very famous show business Icon, and lived most of her adult years at the Audrey Manor as a single parent to her son. Her love life has been bit of a roller coaster. After going on dates with different guys who never seemed to be just what she was looking for, she set her eyes on her neighbor, Juan Reamon, a fellow socialite. He was on business career (as well as Annabelle's husband!) and after flirting casually in the hallway for a while, Mallory finally asked him out. After few months Mallory noticed that her period was late, and found out that she was pregnant! She was both happy and terrified, since she did not know if she was ready for another baby with another man, who she was not really even in love with. However, Juan was a traditional guy and proposed to Mallory. She said yes and the wedding was held soon after that. To Mallory's shock her belly popped quite early so she had to settle to a loose fitting 20's flapper-style dress </3

The three of them lived in their two-bedroom apartment, but they were actively planning on finding a bigger place with the new baby coming and everything. But little did they know, in a cold winter night in the middle of January, baby Crystal decided to come early. Mallory was not prepared, and Juan was not even home when the baby was born.

The next morning, exhausted from the birth, Mallory woke up alone. Juan had not come home during the night. Mallory got really worried and started calling the friends Juan was supposed to have been with, but no one knew where he was.

14187314.jpg
    Mallory almost had a heart attack. She did not know what to think. He had been here, on the balcony, for exactly how long?! And now he was frozen to death, lying in a frozen puddle of his own pee! (:D:D sorry I can't help it)
    And just a day after their first child was born! Crystal never got to meet her dad, who froze to death because of the same icy winter she had gotten her name from. When Crystal aged up to a toddler, it was clear that she resembled her late father very much. She has his prominent nose, full lips and black hair.

14187322.jpg

Now Crystal has aged up to a child, and the Pleasants have moved to a bigger house of which I unfortunately have no pictures yet. If my enthusiasm to play with these families continues, I plan on making Crystal and Frances best friends just like their mothers... :) Also, Mallory will soon age up to an elder (I've played with her family a bit more than the Goths so far) and after that, I think it is time to finally make her meet the love of her life. I definitely don't want her to die alone, I feel it has always been her dream to find a true love story with a happy ending. We'll see... :D

Oh what a massive post. I hope someone thought this was interesting! For me it's always fun to see what others have done with the premade families in the game :)

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    I took too many pics so I cut a few out :smiley:
    snapshot_6459dadc_c4618229_zpsbqu8obrf.jpg
    Otis seems a little unsure about learning to shake.
    snapshot_6459dadc_e4640d66_zpslbz1iqlb.jpg
    The next morning I got everyone up and had Lilith make cereal she really needs to work on her cooking skill, she just randomly started talking while turning her head and I thought she was glitched but she was just greeting Tony I was zoomed in so I didn't see him right away. I also didn't realize I'd woken them up early on a Saturday though Peter had a day off so I thought to do something with that.
    "Hey there little guy sleep okay?"

"Yeah...but don't call me 'little' my birthday is coming up, I'm practically almost an adult."

"Ah Tony you'll always be 'little' to us." Peter added.

Tony was not amused but, happy to talk to them anyways, Peter thought they could go out to eat for lunch and then go bowling as he wasn't sure he'd be off for Tony's birthday. Emmy decided not to go, she was having trouble at work and didn't want to attract too much attention to her family in case one of her goons turned on her. She told them she would baby sit Nick.
    snapshot_6459dadc_a4640f94_zps9u5dlqtd.jpg
    "Ready to go Tony?"

"Yeah."

"Babe are you sure we should leave her here? We could get a sitter."

"She'll be fine, don't worry."

"If you say so."
    snapshot_6459dadc_a464119d_zpsvcwk6bzs.jpg
    Once at Tony's favorite place he already knew what he wanted.
    "Sis I want the mac and cheese."

She could only smile, he would live off it if she let him, she ordered while he told Peter about his A report card, he always saw Peter as dad because that's how the other treated him he cared what he thought.
    snapshot_6459dadc_046414b2_zpskgskncqv.jpg
    At the bowling alley Tony did the best, but it didn't really matter he was just having fun being the center of attention.
    snapshot_6459dadc_646415ca_zpsvzpkgjir.jpg
    'bowling is love...bowling is life...I will destroy those pins.'

A man....that takes bowling too seriously lol, I let Tony play with the pinball machine while Lilith and Peter played with the pool table.
    snapshot_6459dadc_646415a6_zpsujzzwhtf.jpg
    He still thought they were weird, but not in a bad way.
    snapshot_6459dadc_6464161b_zpshvqacrbg.jpg
    Guess Tony got shotgun.
    snapshot_6459dadc_e4641841_zpsnvf9hyje.jpg
    While Peter and Lilith were alone later Tony decided to ask Emmy a very important question.
    "Is it true that babies are made with wizard hats?"

"Uh little dude I think we should have that conversation with your sister when you're older."

"Are you just saying that because you don't know?"

"Uh sure.."
    snapshot_6459dadc_e46418b3_zpslyklaemm.jpg
    The limo showed up to get her for work and Tony saw it.
    "Oh I get it, you work as like a rich ninja and you have to keep secrets."

"That is another thing you might hear more about when you're older little dude."
    snapshot_6459dadc_24641a19_zps9crugoth.jpg
    It was Nick's birthday after and Tony was excited for cake, he couldn't wait to get his, Lilith was happy to see her little boy grow up but she couldn't believe her baby brother was growing up so fast.
    snapshot_6459dadc_84641b72_zpscmoz6znl.jpg
    Otis was happy that Nick gre up and came to meet him.
    snapshot_6459dadc_0464267d_zpsc20bo2hp.jpg
    snapshot_6459dadc_84642766_zpsdiwwiyp7.jpg
    I only wanted them to have one kid but I saw that they both want another one.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @aavemyrsky Your welcome. Your pictures and stories were great!

@RedDestiny92 I loved your pics and story as well. I love toddlers and pets together :blush: Lol you sounded so thrilled to have another child :D Nice of you to grant your sims wishes :p
    @JULES1111 :smiley: I had to include that pic because Otis is such a sweetie he walked over and requested the cuddle while Nick was playing with his bear. Maybe a little, Lilith and Peter turned out to be such natural parents taking care of Tony and they do wander over to Nick when I leave them alone even if he doesn't need anything. I think they could have another one, I'm evil I rarely grant wishes but since they're so good at it I must heh.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Loving the pictures guys!! Pre-mades are the best!
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I had to build some starter homes in Fargo for newcomers who might be arrving in the spring.
    Fargo-Summer-1840.
    Here's a small starter loft home I built.
    26944895013_cc6e8c9bff_c.jpg
    Here's a small city home where I changed the staircase.
    26944892903_faeb3a0a15_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
    Somebody share some more pictures pleaseeee :smiley:
    Somebody share some more pictures pleaseeee :smiley:

LOL! I haven't had much time at all to play in the last few days, but I have a couple of random pictures.

Destiny brought a friend home from school with her, and they played on the playground in the back yard.

1416zc3.jpg

The twins learned how to walk :)

2qulxkz.jpg

Eating some breakfast

25u4oqq.jpg

Huggles!! They kept hugging each other while waiting for their parents to finish their breakfast.

2lw9f0l.jpg
    I would have felt like my story-sharing would have been too excessive, but since you asked @Olivesplum06 , here goes :smiley:
    2web3us.jpg
    2e21pxe.jpg

I downloaded some cc hair and Ingrid instantly got some uniqueness! But really I still have no idea what to do with her. She's Annabelle Goth's husbands teenage daughter and she does well in school has romance aspiration and everything is so fine with her its boring. Does anyone have any ideas? :smiley:

6sdmk6.jpg

m9x1mf.jpg

Frances Goth, who will be the next heir, aged up to a child! Here she is on her birthday with her mother Annabelle. I thought this picture was too sweet. The expressions on their face <3

mlpp5h.jpg

Cassandra was mourning Don at his grave when Mortimer's ghost startled her! Mean Mortimer.

2jccvps.jpg

Here's Frances now with Mallory's daughter Crystal Pleasant (doesn't she look exactly like her father, Juan Reamon?). One day she just brought her home from school so my intentions on eventually making them bff's just like their mothers were quite easy to put into practice.

148nrb.jpg

Annabelle had met a charming older man, who she thought Mallory would really like. So one day, she invited both of them over and introduced them to each other. They liked each other immediately, and have been dating since :) Maybe this is finally the love of Mallory's life!

51spq0.jpg
    Cassandra died at the age of 68 days. She was just about to cook some lobster thermidor for the family when the Grim reaper decided to stop by. Everyone was really sad and missed their beloved grandmother. I have no idea why the picture is that small!

153mzns.jpg
    Frances and her brother Edward playing at Frances's new room, which she got after her grandmother no longer needed one...

263y1ox.jpg

Ingrid and her father goofing around :smiley:

@aavemyrsky awesome pictures! FYI that picture of Cassandra's death is so small because you accidentally posted a thumbnail, been there done that myself! :D
    edited June 2016
    @JULES1111 Oh, that makes sense! Thanks :)

Edit: oh, you posted some really cute pictures while I was writing my post! Awwww I can't handle the cuteness of the twins *___* The pacifiers and everything, it's too much!! <3
  • SataiDelennnSataiDelennn Posts: 1,265 Member
    @JULES1111

I love the pictures you posted. My Sim kids never hug each other, especially not like that. How come?

@aavemyrsky

Great pictures! Poor Cassandra. Mortimer does seem to have a mean streak about him, doesn't he? Maybe it's because he lost Bella so early in life? Though to be honest, I find the switch in Sim storylines so strange. When I played the regular Sims Deluxe game, I distinctly remember the storyline being that Mortimer died, and Bella was left on her own to raise their daughter, Cassandra in that big old house, and the house had a already existing cemetery on the grounds. Suddenly in Sims 2, EA switched things by saying that it was Bella who went missing, and Mortimer has been left to raise Cassandra. I will say that from what I remember of Bella, she was more laid back, whereas in Sims 2, Mortimer is just a grumpy old sod and is always looking to put someone in their place (i.e. bursting into someone's house to slap them around for "daring" to look through the telescope during the day, lol. And it never seemed to matter the placement of the telescope, either. I remember after getting "attacked" by him, that I'd move the telescope to face elsewhere, and Mortimer would STILL come back and slap the offending Sim around, lol). Oh well.

@aavemyrsky thank you! Please over share anytime you want because I love it! lol. I've also still been playing Pleasantview, Mortimer just died, Darren moved in with Cassie and their twin boys Isaac and Xavier. She's pregnant with their third child. The Pleasants also just had a boy I named Robert. While the twins, Alex goth, Lucy burb and Dirk Dreamer are all in their junior year at uni. Maybe if I find time later I will post pictures :smile:
    @SataiDelennn I don't know. Maybe their relationship isn't that high to do it themselves, or maybe they just don't have the opportunity. I just had mine sitting next to each other waiting for their parents. Nothing better to do I guess. :D
    I keep getting distracted haven't been playing though I was thinking about it.
    @JULES1111 oh the twins are soooo cute :smiley:
    @aavemyrsky love your pics, share as much as you like, this thread really needs to explode hehe
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    @willow_kidd
    I don't think Martin is a playable Sim - if so, a Sim may have to befriend him and ask him to move in.
    It will be your choice to play Martin to graduate from college or choose the option to leave college and he will automatically become an adult and return to the neighbourhood.
    I will be playing Sim State University myself shortly, so I will update if I find him for you.

Update: Martin Reuben can be found in the Bright Household on 20 Peanut Street - sharing with Jane Stacks and Allegra Gorey.

this is probably late and I haven't read the tread all the way through but Martin is actually living on campus in one of the uni I believe it's Academa Le tour (excuse my spelling I don't currently have the game open) but yea I believe he's living in a house on campus or one of the dorms.
    edited June 2016
    Cassie and Darren Dreamer finally got married, and not a moment too soon as her dad and her step-mom passed away not too soon after.

snapshot_6dae6a73_a464c5d7_zpskmbn38qr.jpg

Here are their twins, Isaac and Xavier. Fighting over a bottle haha. They, "huggle" all the time though and get along well.
    snapshot_6dae6a73_2464c8ee_zpsfrd6gnje.jpg

On the other side of town, Don Lothario accidently knocked up maid, Kaylynn, and regretfully asked her to move in. He wanted to do the right thing, and hes actually a really, really good dad on his own!
    snapshot_adae8020_6408820d_zpsvuhcbovl.jpg
    snapshot_adae8020_a419accd_zpsxmhzqsz9.jpg
    snapshot_adae8020_241aed60_zpsa6boiit1.jpg

They had a son, though I can't recall his name. He's a great genetic blend of his parents. Don and Brandi Broke have been hooking up, and have both been rolling wants to get engaged, but, she has twin boys PLUS beau, and the thought of combining the two of them and ending up with four boys give me slight anxiety hahah.
    edited June 2016
    Also; at Cassie's wedding, her step-mom spent the entire time heart-farting over Darren while Mary-Sue (Cassie's best friend) stared at her like... what is wrong with you?

snapshot_6dae6a73_a464c5e2_zpsxj5q7ixu.jpg
    @Olivesplum06 another set of cute twins :) it's funny Don doesn't seem like much as a husband but he always ends up being a good father, that's funny. The stepmom I mean, since Mary-sue in my game is really attracted to her son-in-law....heh.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @Olivesplum06 another set of cute twins :) it's funny Don doesn't seem like much as a husband but he always ends up being a good father, that's funny. The stepmom I mean, since Mary-sue in my game is really attracted to her son-in-law....heh.

Haha yes, I get too many twins. I had the triplets and quads hack but just deleted it recently because I got multiples more than I got singles which was getting old lol. I guess attraction like that can be realistic, but at a wedding... Cmon now lol
  • LadysimPlayer8LadysimPlayer8 Posts: 775 Member
    I had to restart Pleasantview as the neighbourhood must have got corrupted - child Alexander Goth already had a Lifetime Want to be a Gamer. :(
    In this new game, Coral Oldie is very attracted to her son-in-law Daniel - so I think turn on/offs are always different and the criteria for attraction is the other Sim is not a family member.
    I always seem to have twins in my game too and I think Cassandra and Don are going to have them! When Cassandra discovered she was with child, her belly really jumped out - however it is only day one of the pregnancy so time will tell if I am right! :)
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    Here's some new staircases I just installed being used in Fargo.
    The stairs tested here normally have a support base under them unlike the ones pictured on that house.
    26962922984_41354a9ef0_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top