Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any Twitch Simmers? ^_^

Are there any of you simmers who stream on Twitch? Any The Sims game. If so, please put a link to your channel so we can all check it out. =)
2000px-Twitch_logo.svg.png
latest?cb=20150404203930
Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?

Comments

• LifeSimLifeSim Posts: 139 Member
    Me! Once I set it up :D
    everyone is different not similar <3
  • WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    LifeSim wrote: »
    Me! Once I set it up :D

Same, I can only stream on my PS4 still waiting to get a better pc >.<
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited June 2016
    I do when I get home:P

Edit my laptop is not setup for that.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • allisoneg02allisoneg02 Posts: 2,870 Member
    Twitch hates me.. I can't watch streams much less do them. Could be my internet since we live out in the country. For now I just stick to YouTube!
    - Check out my youtube channel and my sims 4 legacy on tumblr-
    alliesim02
    The Scott Legacy
  • Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    I'm really thinking of doing this! I just learned you can stream to twitch right from origin!? That's cool! But I'm pretty clueless as to how it all works. I don't own a mic, so it would probably be smart to buy one... And I'm not even sure if my laptop can handle the game and streaming.. I might try it out tonight, just to see what happens, but I'd love to learn more about the best way to do this... Are there any good resources out there for streaming TS4? Like, the best software, mics, etc.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • MissAdrianLeeMissAdrianLee Posts: 30 Member
    I'm on Twitch! I like to stream TS4 along with other games. I'm MissAdrianLee_ on Twitch and Miss Adrian Lee on YouTube.

I admittedly like watching streams and videos of other peoples gameplay a little more than creating my own though. I love seeing what other people come up with!
  • MissAdrianLeeMissAdrianLee Posts: 30 Member
    Jesf8312 wrote: »
    I'm really thinking of doing this! I just learned you can stream to twitch right from origin!? That's cool! But I'm pretty clueless as to how it all works. I don't own a mic, so it would probably be smart to buy one... And I'm not even sure if my laptop can handle the game and streaming.. I might try it out tonight, just to see what happens, but I'd love to learn more about the best way to do this... Are there any good resources out there for streaming TS4? Like, the best software, mics, etc.

I bought a cheap webcam with a built in mic on Amazon that works just fine. For software, I use Xsplit. It's free and pretty easy to figure out.
    Jesf8312 wrote: »

I bought a cheap webcam with a built in mic on Amazon that works just fine. For software, I use Xsplit. It's free and pretty easy to figure out.

Thanks, I'll look into xsplit!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Alright, I'm all set up! You can find my twitch channel here!

• JellysimwichJellysimwich Posts: 778 Member
    I am intrigued by Twitch! I'm a YouTuber and have only heard of Twitch but haven't checked it out...
  • JellysimwichJellysimwich Posts: 778 Member
    Just signed up! Gonna figure it out now...
  • LilyinsimlandLilyinsimland Posts: 3 New Member
    I was just looking into it today, would like to try it out... Looks like fun :p
  • LilyinsimlandLilyinsimland Posts: 3 New Member
    if you feel like supporting a twitch newbie my username is undercoverintrovert :) I'll be happy to follow back any fellow simmer
  • rjhenn14rjhenn14 Posts: 601 Member
    edited March 2019
    Looking to start streaming The Sims and other games! My twitch username is QueenofHeartsXoXoX (https://t.co/pPxodzEC5P?amp=1) mostly doing casual playthroughs, builds (I challenge myself to remake builds from older sims games), and may start an LP if I ever get a big enough following!

Check out my twitter as well!
    https://mobile.twitter.com/rjhenn14
  • YammzzYammzz Posts: 25 Member
    Me!!! I just started. Check me out!
  • Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    The only problem I have with twich is it won't let me save my streams like Youtube, I have started to stream on twitch, but there always seems to be a problem with them saving videos for a while so I learned how to save to youtube, but other than that I am kinda annoyed with it. It doesn't have any of my broadcast and live chats that I did because if you don't save them they get deleted. Also I been having a hard time with my pc for a while so the channels been down, but I am still around. I might try to stream on Youtube, because at least youtube won't delete your content unless you delete it, twitch deletes your content if you don't save it as a highlight after broadcasting.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • rjhenn14rjhenn14 Posts: 601 Member
    @Sid1701D9 I use Streamlabs OBS for streaming to twitch, and there is an option to record while you're broadcasting which saves the file as an .flv
  • PointmarionPointmarion Posts: 5 New Member
    Bumping this up let's get it going.

I stream sims 4 pc come check it out and post yours follow if you like.

http://www.twitch.tv/tinkertoad
  • PokerKellPokerKell Posts: 3 New Member
    We will be giving away 2 copies of Snowy Escape on stream today and tomorrow.

Sims 4 Snowy Escape Pack and Updates Review
    www.twitch.tv/captainklzstreams

8:00 am U.S. Pacific Standard Time

Come join!!