Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Orangemittens can you help with this?

ilovescampersilovescampers Posts: 99 Member
Hi there! I've been trying to follow your tutorial on enabling alphas to make an object transparent, but I'm not having much success. I want to make some OMSPs, and I'm assuming I need to clone a table or something that has slots. Only problem, like I said, is that I can't seem to manage alpha the enabling part. Specifically, there is no alphablended and I'm unsure about how to handle that. Thanks in advance and I sure appreciate what you contribute to the Sims community!
Guess what? I am actually LolaBelleSims; previously, SimPeopleRampage. I changed the name in honor of my daughter who passed away in 2014. We called her Lolabelle & it's her fault I'm addicted to the Sims, anyway, the booger. You can find my junk at Lolabellesims.tumblr.com and at The Sims Resource.

Comments

• IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    Why don't you post on her forums? Is that where the tutorial is? If so it would make sense to ask there.
  • ilovescampersilovescampers Posts: 99 Member
    Good idea!
    Guess what? I am actually LolaBelleSims; previously, SimPeopleRampage. I changed the name in honor of my daughter who passed away in 2014. We called her Lolabelle & it's her fault I'm addicted to the Sims, anyway, the booger. You can find my junk at Lolabellesims.tumblr.com and at The Sims Resource.