August 22 - It's patch day for The Sims 4 on console! Read the patch notes here.
August 15 - We have updated the forum rules. Learn more here.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

  • LadysimPlayer8LadysimPlayer8 Posts: 770 Member
    Yesterday I took a break from playing my legacy family and inspired by @RedDestiny92, I revisited Pleasantview to find I had played the first day for all but one of the neighbours. :)
    Poor Don Lothario was the recipient for the trash can being kicked for cheating with Nina Caliente :(
    15asnapshot_adae8020_a460310c.jpg
    16asnapshot_adae8020_44603288.jpg
    However, Don smooth talked Dina and persuaded her to go on a date, and now Dina has fallen in love with Don again!
    16csnapshot_adae8020_e460333e.jpg
    019snapshot_adae8020_c460357d.jpg
    019snapshot_adae8020_c4603859.jpg
    Meanwhile Nina Caliente had a Dream Date with Mortimer Goth at Rodney's Hideout and has also taken a shine to Daniel Pleasant...
    024snapshot_2dae895f_a4607690.jpg
    026snapshot_2dae895f_24607748.jpg
    030snapshot_2dae895f_24607ae9.jpg
    Mortimer Goth invited Nina over and they are now engaged and Nina moved in with a fear of marrying Mortimer!
    032snapshot_6dae6a73_84608ac8.jpg
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 5,372 Member
    @LadysimPlayer8 ha love it, the pleasantview sims always need some love from the players they're all a mess, I always used to feel bad when sims seemed happy in marriage until I checked their memories and saw the red background for it. Nina might just be happy with his money though.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalised the second d..lol
    All About The Harps Harp family time
    [img][/img]S0cljYS.png

  • SataiDelennnSataiDelennn Posts: 1,265 Member
    @RedDestiny92
    Have you had any word on Abbey? I'm really hoping she comes back!
  • LadysimPlayer8LadysimPlayer8 Posts: 770 Member
    @RedDestiny92
    In this game, Dina's love life isn't doing too well... first it was Mortimer cheating with Nina and later Don cheating with Nina! :(
    Nina may have been the one to blame with Mortimer but he did want to flirt with her too. Both became best friends quickly, so fingers crossed for true love and hoping Daniel Pleasant doesn't have an affair with Nina in the future...
    The good news is Dina has fallen in love with Don again and wants to get engaged to him so looking forward to how things evolve! :)
  • Sim loveSim love Posts: 493 Member
    The Moors household had a baby.
    Hypochondriac :p
  • Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,050 Member
    @RedDestiny92
    In this game, Dina's love life isn't doing too well... first it was Mortimer cheating with Nina and later Don cheating with Nina! :(
    Nina may have been the one to blame with Mortimer but he did want to flirt with her too. Both became best friends quickly, so fingers crossed for true love and hoping Daniel Pleasant doesn't have an affair with Nina in the future...
    The good news is Dina has fallen in love with Don again and wants to get engaged to him so looking forward to how things evolve! :)

    Love your update!! I was just playing The Caliente Sisters as well yesterday! Dina and Nina are both very career focused in my game (Nina still sleeps around, for aspirational purposes) Nina is 14 days from elder-hood, and i decided I wanted her to have a baby to focus on! So of course Don came over and was happy to participate, even though he is currently living with Kaylnn the maid because the two share a child together. Nina just gave birth to a little boy named Dax (I have only boy babies in my neighborhood so far... Up to 8. Ugh.) Dina has fallen for Malcolm Langraab, and they are SO cute together. I plan on marrying them soon and moving them into a large house. Pleasant view is the best!
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 5,372 Member
    @SataiDelennn I have not yet but I'm about to play so I'll be crossing my fingers.
    @LadysimPlayer8 oh jeez it's like if she doesn't get Mortimer for his money then she ends up getting the short end of the stick...in some ways maybe it will work with her and Don. If not...well Darren is single ha.
    @Olivesplum06 I do love pleasantview, though if I need Mr. Mole for another experiment then I'll leave it, speaking of I should share things with him too he lives in....Desiderata I believe.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalised the second d..lol
    All About The Harps Harp family time
    [img][/img]S0cljYS.png

  • Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,050 Member
    @RedDestiny92 share some pictures after you're done! :D
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 5,372 Member
    heh I do have some :smiley:
    snapshot_6459dadc_4461715f_zps1oc72nrx.jpg
    "Ahh somebody get this jelly bean out of me!"

    "Honey relax...breathe, and stop screaming." Peter is off camera just getting out of bed.

    "You be quiet! You did this to me!! Somebody hit me with a shoe so I don't have to experience this pain."
    snapshot_6459dadc_246172ad_zps2f69gwej.jpg
    Any new father kicked out of the room for being hopeless...raise your hand lol, that's baby Nick so excited to get a boy.
    snapshot_6459dadc_6461746e_zpsllz9pg1s.jpg
    They were making so much noise Emmy got up, stole Lilith's pjs and went to get more clothes. heh.
    snapshot_6459dadc_64617760_zpsf1doywog.jpg
    Nice to see the siblings getting along, they have a zero in their relationship, still closer than Lilith and Angela though heh.
    snapshot_6459dadc_04617bb1_zps1mms8e3d.jpg
    The next morning they still hadn't heard about Abbey so Peter got a new dog and went to work, while he was at work he made a mistake on the chance card...heh I did lol and cost us 5000 big ones. Though his sister had some items in her inventory to make up for it, Otis showed up and she played with him managing to block poor Tony from getting on the school bus then it started to rain and he had to walk to school. He's a star student so he can't just miss.
    snapshot_6459dadc_04617a02_zpspisezxke.jpg
    snapshot_6459dadc_44617a20_zps9egypko3.jpg
    Otis is adorable, he's playing dead for Lilith, unlike Abbey he loves the pet bed.
    snapshot_6459dadc_44617a6d_zps3nvteo5j.jpg
    She's definitely flirting a little bit with that outfit..
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalised the second d..lol
    All About The Harps Harp family time
    [img][/img]S0cljYS.png

  • SataiDelennnSataiDelennn Posts: 1,265 Member
    edited June 2016
    Well, I'm sorry Abbey hasn't returned. Maybe she'll get jealous of the new dog and come back to take her place back?

    The new dog is cute, though.
  • JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,490 Member
    Glad you got another dog Red, to bad Abby didn't come back :(

    It was birthday time again. Tabitha aged up into a teen.

    k12o90.jpg

    She is pretty :)

    11ty5ao.jpg

    The next night Lockley gave birth to twins..in the bathroom..because it is the smallest room of the house of course :|

    2a7y3ag.jpg

    Everyone meet Dustin and Trinity. Boy and a girl :)

    20uefdf.jpg

    1oknjo.jpg

    Dustin has moms eyes and dads hair....I see a pattern with my kids, was starting to get a little worried...BUT
    Trinity has dads hair AND eyes! Finally had a child that was different :D

    Destiny aged up well to a child

    1z5tbop.jpg

    Family game night of Don't Wake the Llama

    2it1urp.jpg

    After going to sleep, they got a visitor, who was greeted by a dirty diaper, serves him right :p

    2ijq22x.jpg

    Cops showed up and pounced into action!

    52z7rk.jpg

    4rci7c.jpg

    Later that week, the twins aged to toddlers :)

    2lw7q1c.jpg

    ekqdn4.jpg

    Playing together :blush:

    34ik190.jpg
  • SataiDelennnSataiDelennn Posts: 1,265 Member
    Very cute. Also, I love the fireplace!
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 5,372 Member
    @SataiDelennn yeah maybe, she's still on the family household bar so I don't know, she could still come back not sure yet i not at least we have Otis :)

    @JULES1111 yeah, I could resist, he was a two thousand well over to get but we had money so it was fine, Tabby is super pretty and her little siblings are so cute.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalised the second d..lol
    All About The Harps Harp family time
    [img][/img]S0cljYS.png

  • JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,490 Member
    @SataiDelennn yeah maybe, she's still on the family household bar so I don't know, she could still come back not sure yet i not at least we have Otis :)

    @JULES1111 yeah, I could resist, he was a two thousand well over to get but we had money so it was fine, Tabby is super pretty and her little siblings are so cute.

    :o She is still in the household bar? Did you call to report her missing? Chances are if she is in the panel still, she will return. :) Otis is a cutie though. So I guess she will have a friend when she gets back. Remember to answer the phone, if you reported her missing, someone could call to say they found her.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 5,372 Member
    yeah her picture is right by Otis's picture, I did and I answer every call so all hope is not lost if she comes back I hope they get along.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalised the second d..lol
    All About The Harps Harp family time
    [img][/img]S0cljYS.png

  • Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,050 Member
    JULES1111 wrote: »
    Glad you got another dog Red, to bad Abby didn't come back :(

    It was birthday time again. Tabitha aged up into a teen.

    k12o90.jpg

    She is pretty :)

    11ty5ao.jpg

    The next night Lockley gave birth to twins..in the bathroom..because it is the smallest room of the house of course :|

    2a7y3ag.jpg

    Everyone meet Dustin and Trinity. Boy and a girl :)

    20uefdf.jpg

    1oknjo.jpg

    Dustin has moms eyes and dads hair....I see a pattern with my kids, was starting to get a little worried...BUT
    Trinity has dads hair AND eyes! Finally had a child that was different :D

    Destiny aged up well to a child

    1z5tbop.jpg

    Family game night of Don't Wake the Llama

    2it1urp.jpg

    After going to sleep, they got a visitor, who was greeted by a dirty diaper, serves him right :p

    2ijq22x.jpg

    Cops showed up and pounced into action!

    52z7rk.jpg

    4rci7c.jpg

    Later that week, the twins aged to toddlers :)

    2lw7q1c.jpg

    ekqdn4.jpg

    Playing together :blush:

    34ik190.jpg

    What a beautiful family! Do you by chance know where you got your CC shower-tub from?
  • JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,490 Member
    edited June 2016
    @Olivesplum06 Thank you! Yes the tub itself is just the Colonial shower from in game. The CC is only the shower curtain itself. :)

    http://modthesims.info/d/159877


    Edit: sorry I also just thought I have a default replacement for the tub itself :D Better looking. Here

    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=287726
    Post edited by JULES1111 on
  • LadysimPlayer8LadysimPlayer8 Posts: 770 Member
    @JULES1111
    I love the under stair shelving, the corner end table, dining set...in fact most objects ! :)
  • aavemyrskyaavemyrsky Posts: 143 Member
    @JULES1111 I love all the cc <3 Where did you download all that? It makes everything look so good 8) @LadysimPlayer8 I totally fell in love with the stairs too!
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,114 Member
    Love the pics! I also want to know where the CC is from!
  • JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,490 Member
    edited June 2016
    Thank you @LadysimPlayer8, @aavemyrsky and @Goldbear86 I mostly use MTS for most, but have a lot of things from different sites.

    Under the stairs set can be found here: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=525591

    Dining table here: http://www.parsimonious.org/furniture2/pages/dining_k8-Chequered_Past_Dining.html

    Recolors of the table set here: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=577358

    The corner table will take some research into my files :# I don't remember offhand.

    If anyone is looking for anything specific let me know. I try to stay organized so I can find things easy :D

    EDIT: found it, corner table http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=78916

    and if your interested, the same person made these, slightly different http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=78920
    Post edited by JULES1111 on
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,114 Member
    JULES1111 wrote: »
    Thank you @LadysimPlayer8, @aavemyrsky and @Goldbear86 I mostly use MTS for most, but have a lot of things from different sites.

    Under the stairs set can be found here: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=525591

    Dining table here: http://www.parsimonious.org/furniture2/pages/dining_k8-Chequered_Past_Dining.html

    Recolors of the table set here: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=577358

    The corner table will take some research into my files :# I don't remember offhand.

    If anyone is looking for anything specific let me know. I try to stay organized so I can find things easy :D

    EDIT: found it, corner table http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=78916

    and if your interested, the same person made these, slightly different http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=78920

    Its all so pretty! I love it. As silly as this sounds I don't use CC but because I'm scared it will affect my game :#
  • JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,490 Member
    Goldbear86 wrote: »
    JULES1111 wrote: »
    Thank you @LadysimPlayer8, @aavemyrsky and @Goldbear86 I mostly use MTS for most, but have a lot of things from different sites.

    Under the stairs set can be found here: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=525591

    Dining table here: http://www.parsimonious.org/furniture2/pages/dining_k8-Chequered_Past_Dining.html

    Recolors of the table set here: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=577358

    The corner table will take some research into my files :# I don't remember offhand.

    If anyone is looking for anything specific let me know. I try to stay organized so I can find things easy :D

    EDIT: found it, corner table http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=78916

    and if your interested, the same person made these, slightly different http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=78920

    Its all so pretty! I love it. As silly as this sounds I don't use CC but because I'm scared it will affect my game :#

    Naw that don't sound silly. I used to feel the same way. I have only had one issue with a hair I downloaded, everyone went into the game with a totally different hair then what I gave them in CAS :D I was like whaaaaaat?? :o I found that bad hair and weeded it out. That's why I only download from sites I feel are safe now, and haven't had a issue since. MTS has NEVER given me a issue, or anyone I know
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,114 Member
    edited June 2016
    I think I will be checking it out! Your pictures are great! @JULES1111
  • aavemyrskyaavemyrsky Posts: 143 Member
    @JULES1111 Thank you for the links! I too have not downloaded any cc for the Sims 2 (yet), I used to download some for the Sims 3 but I have no idea which sites are trustworthy with the sims 2 :D
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top