Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Live Stream for Dine Out Announced!

1235...Next

Comments

• BruceSF55BruceSF55 Posts: 135 Member
    edited June 2016
    sunman502 wrote: »
    I got to see part of the replay of the live broadcast, and the pictures was all blurry like camera was all out of focus. Since I didn't get to see that one live. I was wondering if it was streamed like that or was the picture much clearer than that during the live streaming.

Trust me - I saw it streaming (live) AND showed it to my husbear when he got home from work (replay) - BOTH of them were totally out of focus. However I still loved the info we got from them - but yes, I wish the picture was a little clearer than it actually was.

Edited for redundant syntax.....
  • aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Just the interacts seem much same as we had before...basically talking. No new intimate table interactions, no proposal. Should have given us the option to be the chef or waiter (didn't need to be a intractable career, they could have went into automatic mode) Even the management interactions aren't anything new, just what we had with get to work. Also silly things like having a bar in your restaurant doesn't earn you money. It's an "independent contractor" as they described it.....which is basically spin for we forgot/couldn't be bothered/didn't think about that. But really whole of sims 4 feels flat to me, so for me its just more of the same.

There is new intimate table interactions aka feed a bite. They just didn't mention that.

You mean the wedding cake animation being used from a seated position?
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I did notice at one point, one of the table menus said "order cake" or something like that. I guess for a party.
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited June 2016
    aws200 wrote: »
    Just the interacts seem much same as we had before...basically talking. No new intimate table interactions, no proposal. Should have given us the option to be the chef or waiter (didn't need to be a intractable career, they could have went into automatic mode) Even the management interactions aren't anything new, just what we had with get to work. Also silly things like having a bar in your restaurant doesn't earn you money. It's an "independent contractor" as they described it.....which is basically spin for we forgot/couldn't be bothered/didn't think about that. But really whole of sims 4 feels flat to me, so for me its just more of the same.

There is new intimate table interactions aka feed a bite. They just didn't mention that.

That's probably the only reason we got it at all. They do have set animation budgets for GPs and probably needed to focus on waiters, hosts customer reactions to food and maybe some new chef ones.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    BruceSF55 wrote: »
    I got to see part of the replay of the live broadcast, and the pictures was all blurry like camera was all out of focus. Since I didn't get to see that one live. I was wondering if it was streamed like that or was the picture much clearer than that during the live streaming.

Trust me - I saw it streaming (live) AND showed it to my husbear when he got home from work (replay) - BOTH of them were totally out of focus. However I still loved the info we got from them - but yes, I wish the picture was a little clearer than it actually was.

Edited for redundant syntax.....
    Oh I do trust you on that one. Because I saw the replay through and through last night, and even tried to clear it up. But I couldn't clear it up, and it stayed out of focus to the end. Even the audio was horrible. I heard almost nothing of what SimGuruMeg was saying during the live broadcast. And the other two SimGurus, I only heard about half of what they were saying during the live broadcast because their voices were louder, and clearer than Meg's was. Meg's voice was to low, and to soft for their mics to pick up on. I hope that they plan to release a much cleaner replay of yesterday's live broadcast soon. I'm really disappointed in the way that yesterday's live broadcast turned out. :(

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Simfan923 wrote: »
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    In the stream they mentioned a "Patio heater". Is that some sort of gameplay object? I do not remember it from previous iterations.

I don't think it's necessarily a new "gameplay" object but more of a decoration that does have some type of function and I guess gives off a model I suppose. I know we've had objects like that in the past where they don't technically count as new gameplay but they did add a little something.

It's a type of fireplace because but it's a lamp.

It was blurry when it was live as well.
    aws200 wrote: »

Yes. I didn't think of it like that but I guess they did reuse that.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member

It was blurry when it was live as well.
    BruceSF55 said the same thing, when they had responded to my comment. :)

• Freckles1971Freckles1971 Posts: 507 Member
    I like the idea of the menu's being custom to what you want,the ordering different foods/meals and drinks at different times throught the meal is another good add for this pack and hasn't been in any other pack for the sims. It's the little touches like that,that make me want this pack sooooo much! :p