Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• SataiDelennnSataiDelennn Posts: 1,265 Member
    @RedDestiny92
    Very cool, and beautiful looking dog!
  • JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Mom spent some time playing with little Tabitha :)

f1xxme.jpg

Later that day a stray dog came into the yard, and decided to roll in one of my puddles (I thought it was cute :blush: )

20hojh5.jpg

Birthday time! Tabitha became a toddler :)

1qllzm.jpg

Learning all those important life lessons.

2h7gw1e.jpg

Getting a bath in the tub for the first time.

19t5zk.jpg

She looks so sweet asleep :blush:o:)

vpup86.jpg

She grew up well. Dad took her clothes shopping and to get a hair cut after. Mom was to sick and tired :#

14sply0.jpg

First day of school

14ucsjn.jpg

And now she has a baby sister Named Destiny. She also has dads hair and moms eyes.

1on2ib.jpg

@RedDestiny92 *waves* :D Abbey is beautiful! No pets for me yet, to busy raising kids. :D
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    @SataiDelennn yeah :smile: I saw Abbey on the list while watching a let's play had to adopt her she's too pretty heh.
    @JULES1111 *double waves* :smile: I do love her she's fairly easy to train but got to work on her desire to dig up the yard and attack my trash can...don't know what her grudge is against it since it hasn't been used yet heh. You're family must produce lots of children pretty sims, unless I get the curse of twins I only want Lilith to have one kid so I can have more pets.

Oh I love stopping by and checking for updates, quick post more pics it will please the red....lol
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Loving all the pictures!!
  • t4ylor4nnt4ylor4nn Posts: 10 New Member
    Today my sim went into labor. Her and her husband were at the hospital and she was giving birth. After the baby was born I(stupidly) spelt the last name wrong. I went into cas.fulleditmode to try and change the last name but it wouldn't let me. I exited create-a-sim and when i returned back to the game, my sim was pregnant again! A little error lead to two beautiful twin boys!
    t4ylor4nn wrote: »
    Today my sim went into labor. Her and her husband were at the hospital and she was giving birth. After the baby was born I(stupidly) spelt the last name wrong. I went into cas.fulleditmode to try and change the last name but it wouldn't let me. I exited create-a-sim and when i returned back to the game, my sim was pregnant again! A little error lead to two beautiful twin boys!

Lol; oops...

How come you had to spell the last name? I don't have that option. When babies are born, I just have to pick a first name.
  • PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member

Lol; oops...

How come you had to spell the last name? I don't have that option. When babies are born, I just have to pick a first name.

I think they were perhaps playing TS4? I don't think you can edit sims in CAS in TS2? (There is no cas.fulleditmode in TS2 that I know of).
    QDog wrote: »

Lol; oops...

I think they were perhaps playing TS4? I don't think you can edit sims in CAS in TS2? (There is no cas.fulleditmode in TS2 that I know of).

Oh, OK. Thanks.
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I love all of the updates here.
    Fargo Stories Summer-1840.
    The town of Fargo had a crew working on building an extension to the service center to add a welfare office to the lot.
    26781179784_c58089d680.jpg
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky both got up early that Saturday morning and got ready for the day quickly.
    26781181964_047529a007.jpg
    They both ended up studying mechanical skill from the bookcase before Eli had to eat.
    27317596511_aca37f37d9.jpg
    They went back to studying mechanical until the landlord announced a party for lunch.
    27317593791_a81bb7dc28.jpg
    It was almost 7PM when they had to break off resumed studies to get ready for bed.
    26781166204_abedf24188.jpg
    It was late when they finally got to bed since it was 11:30 in the evening.
    26781162714_3564944dd9.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • LadysimPlayer8LadysimPlayer8 Posts: 775 Member
    edited June 2016
    It was Sunday in my Sims2 game and time to invite the Headmaster over - yet again Vince Walters showed up! :)
    I was expecting a really good score - everything was clean & tidy; Augustus has a Prominent Personality reputation and has maxed the Charisma Skill; the house has a few good pictures for the environment score and Nancy has maxed out the Cooking Skill and would be making Lobster Thermidor for dinner. :)
    After greeting, talking did not go well and hands were held on ears as neither party wanted to listen :( ; however the Tour got 45 points and the Food got 48 points so Byron did gain entry to Private School. :)
    200snapshot_4451a94c_645c60c9.jpg
    Nancy got promoted to High School Principal and earned $25,000
    203bsnapshot_4451a94c_c45c6846.jpg
    After breakfast, Nancy and Byron leave together for work and school
    205snapshot_4451a94c_e45c706a.jpg
    snapshot_6459dadc_245c33a1_zps8rwvzgd6.jpg
    Abbey has stopped randomly growling at sims and digging up the yard but she can't seem to stop going after that trashcan, Peter scolds her but always makes sure to give her a pat to show that he still loves her. She's a sweet dog.
    snapshot_6459dadc_c45c35b3_zpsytsxna1q.jpg
    Video games when there is nothing better to do.
    snapshot_6459dadc_c45c3650_zpsp6fvocvx.jpg
    When everyone is asleep Lilith is well rested from sleeping all day, the pregnancy has been rough for her she decides to take Abbey out for a night time walk.
    snapshot_6459dadc_e45c3c87_zpscrghec6r.jpg
    I knew that Emmy and Peter were related but I didn't look at the family tree to see how, now I know she's his little sister, he doesn't seem to recognize her here but he's still hoping she will change her ways. He thinks she's a dancer at a club (story wise) but really she's a very successful criminal mastermind(which surprised me since she's such a sweet girl). Lilith doesn't know but invited her to move in with them because they're good friends and she could use some help with the baby.
    snapshot_6459dadc_645c445d_zpsjacrsbns.jpg
    Peter saw Lilith rising to the top in school outshining her sister, he knows she's a kind hearted person and she takes good care of her brother he's glad she let his sister move in because he thinks she'll be a good influence. After this shot there was a rain storm and Abbey wanted to play outside, lightning hit the tree, starting a fire and she ran away. Hopefully, she'll come back.

I only played for a little while but it seemed like a lot, fun though.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Ahhh I hope Abbey comes back :( I didn't have much time today, darn work getting in the way! :D But...

Cole and Tabitha got in some play time before she left for school.

oissxh.jpg

When Tabitha got home mom and dad sent her out to play outside, so they could have a little alone time while Destiny slept.

25q6lw4.jpg

:blush: My family portrait line is getting bigger

4lr3r.jpg

Destiny aged to a toddler, though I haven't got a picture yet, she was exhausted when she aged, and needed a nap :* She looks just like her sister.

Just before shutting down, I see this in front of their house

5jtnpu.jpg

Mr. skunk does not take a liking to Andy the werewolf :D

Andy is feeling a little stinky.... :D

140x5de.jpg
    Aw, poor Andy! Both he and the skunk are cute though.
    @JULES1111 I hope so too, I didn't know they ran away never happened before, ah your family is so cute I love the portraits :smile:
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    @RedDestiny92 I believe after so long, maybe a day or two, you can make a call and the police will "keep an eye out for you" and typically, the animal will show up.
    @Olivesplum06 yeah I called, they don't seem to really care of course, once I get back in game though not that much time passed so she might be on her way back.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Hello @RedDestiny92 - I think the dog has to have a collar so it can be returned either by the police or a neighbour/townie?
    And now we have a picture of Destiny, as she was having a good ole time playing :)

o6cu49.jpg

While Tabitha was busy with her homework.

102ntxd.jpg

New family photo for Christmas. Dad will paint it later....

nnwozl.jpg

That night the family had a visitor. Tabitha woke up to run down and give him a hug :blush: He left them a teddy bear.

2hojz2e.jpg

Which was REALLY what my sims needed :D

2epkgfn.jpg

Then Santa proceeded to eat his cookies in the play room.

6o3itv.jpg

Then for reasons that totally escape me...Santa decided to hang out in the ONLY unfinished bathroom I had, on the 3rd floor :|

2wbyn1z.jpg

As Santa was leaving, I saw this little guy :) I love that penguin :blush:

a3ghtx.jpg

The next morning the family had breakfast together.

1zn68ut.jpg

The the kids got to spend the day playing together.

1jneol.jpg

Didn't have a lot of time today, Tabitha is just hours away from aging to a teen, and mom can give birth again any time now..... :*
    Lol. Funniest thing about you posting the pic of the teddy bears? I didn't notice them at all at first because my eyes locked onto Fozzie, Kermie, and Piggy!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!

@RedDestiny92
    I really, really hope you get Abbey back!
    If that's the case then I don't think I'll be getting her back I've been writing obsessively so I haven't opened the game, I must check I forgot to give her a collar.

Still hoping she'll come back, I love those teddy bears and I didn't see the penguin this year...drat.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Ahhh Red. I hope you can get her back. The only time I heard of pets running away was if they were neglected. That is so strange.
    me too, I don't know she got a lot of pats and treats, always had food, played with her toy or the family, and I always had them praise her when she behaved, she didn't even mind bath time that's why I was surprised. I still have to get another dog though.... :)
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    In my legacy family, Byron grow up well into a teen and achieved Aspiration Level of Child Prodigy. I threw the dice and it was number 2, so Byron is a Family Sim and his Lifetime Want is to Reach Golden Anniversary.
    Funnily enough, Byron's turns on were fitness and good at cooking and his turn off - hats (both worn by his parents!).
    216csnapshot_4451a94c_c45d6081.jpg
    217bsnapshot_4451a94c_e45d6114.jpg
    I got Byron to have a makeover at the local salon and seems to like his new look
    221bsnapshot_4451a94c_645d84ea.jpg
    221fsnapshot_4451a94c_245d8592.jpg
    Augustus had his first day of working as a World Class Ballet Dancer and got in the Zone for Tinkering
    224dsnapshot_4451a94c_c45d8929.jpg
    Byron got a job as a Parking Lot Attendant and became an Overachiever when he was promoted to Security Guard
    226snapshot_4451a94c_a45d9750.jpg
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I've seen a lot of great updates here from Sims 2.Here's mine.
    Fargo-Summer-1840.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were up early on that Monday morning and eating breakfast before the sun was up.
    27318503282_1161239ef2.jpg
    They both started studying mechanical skill though Ami stopped to pay the rent first before studying.
    27416461815_b24de3119d.jpg
    They were both busy studying when the paper carrier arrived with the paper later on that morning.
    27416459105_dc4378e9ee.jpg
    They both stopped for lunch in the afternoon and eventually went off to work on more skills.They studies physiology and went swimming after mastering it.
    27345204171_0eacb571e6.jpg
    It was 7:30 in the evening when they had to start getting ready for bed and they ate dinner first.
    27345199111_ecbe465901.jpg
    They used the washrooms before they went to sleep for the night.
    27345195291_d72d0c1f42.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top