Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You! ~CLOSED~

Comments

• suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    What a beauty Suepea, good on you :)

Thanks so much, Vicki! It was nice to be working on a team project after such a long time in the background.

h2xmsbl]
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    Wow @suepea, your S4 home is gorgeous and what an awesome pool that is!

Thanks, Sandy. The pool was fun to build, for sure!

h2xmsbl]
    Nicwebb82 wrote: »
    I don't like it at all.

I LOOVE it! Thank you so much @suepea! Just got a chance to check it out, not yet played it yet though. I love all the details you put in it and the landscaping is gorgeous and so is the master suite. My fav sim family will love his house.

I am so glad you like it, Nic! I have been really enjoying building and play testing this lot for you. Hope your Sims are happy with it!
    h2xmsbl]
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Beautiful build Sue Pea. It almost (but not quite ) makes me want to build in Sims 4. Well done :)

Thanks so much, dearie. I was pretty close to tearing my hair out on many occaisions with this build. It was a learning experience for sure. I think what I need now is a good project for TS3.
    h2xmsbl]
    If no one has already laid claim to this one I'd like to take it on:

Username: staractor
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): N/A
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All of them except Luxury Party Stuff, Spooky Stuff, and Romantic Garden
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? N/A
    Lot size (dimensions): It doesn't matter
    Number of bedrooms: 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 1 Master, 1 Boy Child/Teen, 1 Girl Child/Teen, 1 Extra/Guest
    Number of bathrooms: 3.5
    Favorite color schemes: N/A
    Colors you dislike: N/A
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, please.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? N/A
    Please list the Store content that can be used: N/A
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: N/A
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? N/A
    Link to specific house or plan: N/A
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Garden, pool, and patio please.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Nope!
    Additional instructions? Nope!
    h2xmsbl]
  • jenny0786jenny0786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    @suepea Your newest TS4 build is AMAZING! I love it!
    jenny0786 wrote: »
    @suepea Your newest TS4 build is AMAZING! I love it!

Thanks so much, Jenny! I am working on another version that includes all the SPs and EPs -- watch for it on the Gallery! Hope all is well with you :-)
    h2xmsbl]
  • SBJuthbergSBJuthberg Posts: 133 Member
    suepea wrote: »
    *Snip*

Holy crud, that's a beautiful build Suepea :open_mouth:
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    @SimplyShandy Hi! Welcome to our thread. I've added your request to our Open Request post. If you need to make any changes or additions to your request, please edit your original post and leave a message for me or post about the change in our thread. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Happy simming! :)
    SLpPUp.png

Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern

I believe it's all yours! Thank you. :)

SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    edited September 2016
    Username: Swiftlover13

Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):

Sims 3 or 4?: 4

Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern/Futuristic house for Big Simmer Series

Which EPs and SPs do you have? Outdoor Retreat, Get To Work, Luxury Party, Perfect Patio, Spa Day, Cool Kitchen, Spooky, Get Together

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? HA!

Lot size (dimensions): 30x40

Number of bedrooms: 4 Double Bedrooms

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Generic (but detailed) bedrooms for Young Adult sims

Number of bathrooms: 4

Favorite color schemes: White, Pasty Colours

Colors you dislike: Anything Vibrant

Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? HA!

Please list the Store content that can be used: HA!

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: HA!

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Willow Creek

Link to specific house or plan: N/A

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Pool. Garden with 3 sections (one with 8 computers, one with 8 treadmills and one with 8 easels.

Is communication required before the builder begins work? Yes

Additional instructions? Make sure the house has a fence enclosing it. Stay with Modern/Futuristic styles.
    Post edited by Swiftlover13 on
    ^^ By the way, "Big Simmer" is a Sims version of "Big Brother", a TV show where people are locked in a house for a few weeks with cameras spying on them.
    SBJuthberg wrote: »
    *Snip*

Holy crud, that's a beautiful build Suepea :open_mouth:

Thanks so much! B)
    h2xmsbl]

I believe it's all yours! Thank you. :)

Good, cause I've been working on it already ;-)
    h2xmsbl]
  • StutteredScreamsStutteredScreams Posts: 147 Member
    Hello D.N.A. Request Team! :)
    It's been quite a while since I was last active in your threads, so I'm really glad to see you're all still working hard to make everyone's Sims dreams come true. I hope you're all enjoying The Sims 4 if you have it, and making sure to take the time to do your own builds and just play the game for yourselves too.

Anyway, I hope I'm not being a bother, but I've to ask for your help on a non-build related issue. Since I know everyone in the D.N.A. Request Team are quite the seasoned players, I thought someone here may be able to help me with an issue I'm having with Sims 3 Showtime Katy Perry. Below is a link to my thread, describing in more detail the trouble I'm currently having.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/888237/showtime-katy-perry-exclusive-items-missing/

If you could please take a look at my thread and let me know if you have any ideas, I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you, Sam. <3
    Zpj9msL.png
  • SimplyShandySimplyShandy Posts: 26 Member
    @SimplyShandy Hi! Welcome to our thread. I've added your request to our Open Request post. If you need to make any changes or additions to your request, please edit your original post and leave a message for me or post about the change in our thread. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Happy simming! :)

How will I be contacted once the request has been filled?
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited June 2016

How will I be contacted once the request has been filled?

the team member creating for you will message you in any or all of the following 4 ways.
    1; your sims3 my page.
    2; your sims4 message board.
    3; on the DNA current request thread.
    4; the team members communication thread.
    Post edited by calmorezoo on
    h2xmsbl]

• romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Vicki! How Fabulous and Fast you are!

We have had a wet and wild low pressure system covering 2000 kilometres of our Eastern Coastline, :o so what else would a sensible Simmer do???? ;) I did clean a few cupboards out as well, but made sure I did not cut into SIMMING time :p
    Little Diva looks great! It looks like your average family home but with an added swimming pool and fountains! Wow Glen!
  • jenny0786jenny0786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    @Glenkarri Oh my goodness! That home is amazing! O___O Cant wait to get it in my game (even though it wasn't made for me).
    edited June 2016
    Hi Stuttered! :) I left a comment for you. Good luck sorting it out!
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png