Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• EndUserEndUser Posts: 96 Member
    edited June 2016
    @SjappielovePaul
    I went looking online for any place that had the physical games.. and eventually found this:

gamestop sims 3

So I went state by state(the search function for availability only allows you to search in 100mile radius) finding stores that had any of these titles left,put a hold on it to be sure it was there and then had my local store call over and have it sent to my local gamestop. I actually found Seasons early on but had some trouble convincing the store that had it to send it. Long stort short I "managed" to get them to send it. It was only supposed to be one copy but they also sent seasons plus. So I paid 4.97 for seasons ltd and .01 for sims 3+seasons. The kicker was that the codes were missing so I spent some time with EA game advisor and they were kind enough to upgrade the second copy to ltd as well. What exactly is the activation gift? I think I probably missed out on that. The icing on top was the 1000sp that came with each EP!
  • HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    EndUser wrote: »
    @HSmith2016 I hope you dont mind Ive been blasting away at your list,...I thought Id see how quick someone could get to owning the store with some dedicated help.

@EndUser, I don't mind one bit!! :D I will be the guinea pig for you! :smiley:

@Kylieb191, thank you for the Skinny Scarf and Top! :)

So I went through the collections/compilations/sets in the store today to get some sort of idea of where I was in regards to owning the store. :( While I do have quite a bit of things, I am nowhere near to saying the end is in sight. I've written down 10 sets so far that I need to work on and that's when I just stopped. It was slightly depressing. LOL... I know eventually I will get there and I am so thankful to all of you who have helped me in any way get to where I am now. With the 3x savings on the MMAO, I have been getting fairly good deals so that's been nice. I am not a quitter though! And besides, the longer it takes me to own the store, the longer I get to hang around here with everyone. Although I don't think I will go away from here once all is said and done. There have been way too many awesome people who own the store that have gifted me and others so much, I would like to one day be one of those people. So it looks like you're all stuck with me, one way or the other! ;)
  • renyerookamirenyerookami Posts: 536 Member
    Huge thanks again to @EndUser for the pile of gifts! I finally have the Coffee Bean Hipster Loft set!! Yay! :D:D Thank you also for the Archer's Gauntlet, that looks like so much fun, can't wait to play around with that in my game! :smiley:

Updated my top 5. :)
  • scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    edited June 2016

And once more, here is the best I can do for a link to my wishlist: store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=AriesVePiras
    And here is my updated Top 5 (when will I be allowed to edit past posts?)
    1. Haute Hip Ceiling Light
    2. Haute Hip Wall Light
    3. Frost-Bite Pro Ice Cream Machine
    4. Sizzle Baby Pro Deep Fryer
    5. Enchanting Faire Love Seat
    I feel the compulsion to point out a moment of apparent stupidity. I saved up free SimPoints, and purchased the Grow Station from the Stones Throw Greenhouse set, with the thought that it would at least lessen the price for the set as a whole when I could afford the entire set. Afterwards, as I'm saving up more points, on the store page for the Greenhouse, I noticed the price hadn't lowered, and then noticed the disclaimer that it wasn't eligible for the CYS discount. Now I feel stupid, but...eh, nothing I can do, except keep saving up points, lol. :wink:

The Greenhouse is part of the Best of 2012 Compilation. It's been a long time since I was purchasing the store and I don't remember. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the cys count within the Compilation?

edit: @renyerookami answered before I asked. :#
  • LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    Hi everyone, I know this isn't the thread for this topic anyway, but some of you are already invested. :lol:
    My grandpa had heart surgery this morning and came out fine as far as we know. He was still sleeping, and will be in ICU for a couple of days, then back into a hospital room until they make sure everything is fine, and then into a rehab.
    Since we now have a conclusion, I figured I'd update yall and stop bothering you with my life :lol:

I also just noticed I got some gifts, so thank you @EndUser and @HSmith2016 ! <3
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• p3dromoisesp3dromoises Posts: 113 Member
    @Loveandhate, I'm happy to hear that, he deserves to get through this.

thank you @debbycanty for wiping off my top 5!
    I've updated my top 5
  • fionaloveserranofionaloveserrano Posts: 584 Member
    edited June 2016
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    @EndUser ah, I don't think we have Game Stop over here. Pity :/

The gift that comes with season is a couple of wall stickers and I love wall stickering! I'll see if I can find the link for ya :)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
    Hi everyone!

I haven´t had the time to play with The Sims lately so I only found this thread recently.
    If you could help me I would very much appreciate it.
    I can be found by the username Astreia-

1. Milkin' It Dairy Corral
    2. One Love Rose in Vase
    3. One with Earth Garden Gazebo
    4. Happily Hippie Patchwork Pouf
    5. Wonderfully Woven Hanging Chair

Thanks
  • MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    Good to hear your Grandpa is doing ok, @Loveandhate ! :)

I need to farm points again...I got some stuff through Make me an Offer and now I'm broke again :s
  • Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    edited June 2016
    HSmith2016 wrote: »

@Kylieb191, thank you for the Skinny Scarf and Top! :)

So I went through the collections/compilations/sets in the store today to get some sort of idea of where I was in regards to owning the store. :( While I do have quite a bit of things, I am nowhere near to saying the end is in sight. I've written down 10 sets so far that I need to work on and that's when I just stopped. It was slightly depressing. LOL... I know eventually I will get there and I am so thankful to all of you who have helped me in any way get to where I am now. With the 3x savings on the MMAO, I have been getting fairly good deals so that's been nice. I am not a quitter though! And besides, the longer it takes me to own the store, the longer I get to hang around here with everyone. Although I don't think I will go away from here once all is said and done. There have been way too many awesome people who own the store that have gifted me and others so much, I would like to one day be one of those people. So it looks like you're all stuck with me, one way or the other! ;)

No problem hun ^_^ and lol I did the same exact thing last night and it was depressing as well (though i'm grateful for what items/sets I do own thanks to all the lovely simmers ^_^) but had something confusing happen, I don't own world inspirations or november 2011 compilation(which is the one I was checking the sets in) and I only own 1 out 10 of the Imperial bedroom zen set but it told me to download so I did and it's the complete set :neutral::open_mouth:

eeer_zpsfywp5glt.png

@EndUser If it helps, KP Sweet Treats is $10 on Amazon :)
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
    Good morning and happy Wednesday, everyone! :smiley:

Thank you @debbycanty for the Fun Time for Kraken Fountain, Poseidon's Fury, and Corsair's Cannon! :) The Buccaneer's Bounty set is a fun one!

@Loveandhate, thank you for the update on your grandpa! So glad to hear the surgery went well and that he is doing good. Sending quick healing and lots of healthy thoughts his way. <3

@Kylieb191, it's awesome when the store makes a mistake (?!?) and you get to download something that you didn't even know you could! I believe that may have happened to me once or twice. I've also gotten the green download button on some sets/collections I didn't even realize I had pieces of, so that's a nice surprise too.

• mikawagmikawag Posts: 190 Member
    Hello everyone!

Thank you @HSmith2016 and @Kylieb191 for the gifts! :blush:

I updated my top 5 :smiley:
  • Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    edited June 2016
    HSmith2016 wrote: »
    Good morning and happy Wednesday, everyone! :smiley:

@Kylieb191, it's awesome when the store makes a mistake (?!?) and you get to download something that you didn't even know you could! I believe that may have happened to me once or twice. I've also gotten the green download button on some sets/collections I didn't even realize I had pieces of, so that's a nice surprise too.

It definitely is yet confusing at the same time lol . I had that happen last night too with the up the ante collection (think that's the name with the poker items :)) so that was quite a surprise, I mostly find things in the daily deal that I didn't know I owned from when i've bought past sets lol.

Happy Wednesday!

@mikawag - no problem, ^_^.
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
    @Loveandhate did I mention already how happy I am for you there's been some good news? Grandpas are the best, so it's always great if things go well for them :)

Also, we finally got our new couch! It's hugh! But I think it fits perfectly in our house :) finally a couch that sits great. My man and I are both happier than happy ;)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • EndUserEndUser Posts: 96 Member
    @SjappielovePaul Oh you must mean this?

Seasons wall decals

If you own it how are you not eligible for the registration reward? I think Id just contact EA with proof you own it and see if theyll add it to your account. They do seem very willing to help if you can confirm a purchase.

@Kylieb191 Im sure that when/if my quest for cheap EPs and SPs ends Ill end up paying whatever retail price I can find them for. When I first found so many discounted titles I started chasing set completion much like I chased store completion. Honestly seeking out the deals is half the fun :)

Have a good day all!
    EndUser wrote: »
    @SjappielovePaul Oh you must mean this?

Seasons wall decals

If you own it how are you not eligible for the registration reward? I think Id just contact EA with proof you own it and see if theyll add it to your account. They do seem very willing to help if you can confirm a purchase.

@Kylieb191 Im sure that when/if my quest for cheap EPs and SPs ends Ill end up paying whatever retail price I can find them for. When I first found so many discounted titles I started chasing set completion much like I chased store completion. Honestly seeking out the deals is half the fun :)

Have a good day all!

It was a second hand game, someone else got the reward. That's indeed the set I want :) I might try and call again, who knows what thet can do!
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member
    Updated Thread;
    Link To Wishlist; http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=RobertJameess
    Link To Top-Five; http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14528289/#Comment_14528289
    Information; Removed & Switched the hooded vest w/ the sink.
    'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
    "Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
    The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
    oGh7KNi.gif
    Thank you for the kind wishes everyone <3

My Top 5 is currently being updated.
    I'm two items away from owning the Villa Paraiso set, but will still purchase it if I also get a lot with it. Does anyone know if that is the case?

• TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    Hi all
    @Loveandhate I am so glad to hear your grandfather is doing so well after his surgery!
    @Loveandhate, yes you will get the home that is pictured in the Villa Paraiso set. :)
  • GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    From my TOP 5!

@teanias thanks for the Athena's Olive Tree, Artemis Temple Frieze and Demeter's End Table!!! <3

@rednenemon thanks for the Dionysus Sofa !!! <3

I'am in love with these beautifull greek objects. Thanks guys! :)

I have updated my Top 5 list HERE :D
    Thank you @Teanias

Also thank you @HSmith2016 , I figured as much. I only have three items left in the set I believe, and I'm still at 225 SP, for that much, I wasn't sure it would be worth it without the lot itself.