Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Whatcha doin?

Comments

• Options
    LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    Playing Nine hours, nine persons, nine doors, checking stuff on the computer now and then, enjoying some coffee.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Made a list of all of the comics I'm going to buy going forward. I'm sure I'm paying someone's salary at Comixology at this point. :D
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    More_MooreMore_Moore Posts: 408 Member
    Lightfield wrote: »
    Playing Nine hours, nine persons, nine doors, checking stuff on the computer now and then, enjoying some coffee.

Good game choice! ^_^

I'm just trying to keep from passing out........today is horrible and stormy and stormy weather affects me, makes me hurt and faint more. Sigh. I want a break from this feeling so sick.
    Simmer since day one. Owns every Expansion and extras. Even the console games. XD

Feel free to chat me (I like games/RPGs, game dev, and animu/anime)
  • Options
    More_Moore wrote: »
    Good game choice! ^_^
    Yeees! :smiley: It's my favourite, actually, I'm replaying it, floating away in nostalgia, haha.

Also: Ouch. I hope you feel better soon.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    mariesummersmariesummers Posts: 598 Member
    Waiting tell it gets to nine before going to bed and debating on watching the kdrama mrs.cop.
  • Options
    KaraStarsKaraStars Posts: 242 Member
    Listening to music (specifically fall out boy) at 2:17am considering to go bed
    My CC
    KaraStars on the Gallery
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,912 Member
    edited May 2016
    Uninstalling one antivirus and installing a different one since the last antivirus took forever to scan my basically empty computer. Seriously it took 2 hours to get to just 4%.
  • Options
    More_MooreMore_Moore Posts: 408 Member
    More_Moore wrote: »
    Good game choice! ^_^
    Yeees! :smiley: It's my favourite, actually, I'm replaying it, floating away in nostalgia, haha.

Also: Ouch. I hope you feel better soon.

Awesome! My favorite game is Star Ocean: The Second Story. I play it through about once a year. And the 5th Star Ocean comes out for USA next month so I am super excited.
    Simmer since day one. Owns every Expansion and extras. Even the console games. XD

Feel free to chat me (I like games/RPGs, game dev, and animu/anime)
  • Options
    JimedJimed Posts: 692 Member
    Right now scrolling through my Facebook newsfeed!
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Watching Friends and trying not to fall asleep right here right now. I should honestly go to bed but it feels wrong when it's only 10pm. LOL, I'm usually up until 3 or 4am. I need to ease into this sleeping early thing... wish I could ease into waking up early XD.
  • Options
    Wanting to punch myself in the throat for not knowing I could self publish my book on Amazon without having to go through agents.
  • Options
    Lovely_KristyLovely_Kristy Posts: 643 Member
    Sitting here eating some greek yogurt as well as getting rid of all my realistic cc (for the most part) and downloading a ton of maxis match things.
    giphy.gif

• Options
    Wanting to punch myself in the throat for not knowing I could self publish my book on Amazon without having to go through agents.

Wow you wrote a book! How exciting :)
    What is it about?
    giphy.gif

• Options
    Trying not to laugh too hard. I watched a video of the last lap of the 24 Hours of Nurburgring race that happened this weekend, and I noticed some NSFW track graffiti that didn't make it into Project CARS. :D
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    My eyeballs are about to fall off. Ive been sitting and staring at my computer - downloading cc for hours. Listening to a movie and still going.
    I have genetics, accessories, clothing and shoes.

Working on makeup and hair next.
    BLAH
    giphy.gif

• Options
    dorcsyfuldorcsyful Posts: 851 Member
    edited May 2016
    Sitting on Computer Studies class. It's the end of the year so we don't really do much anymore.
    Plus I also programmed(!) this. (because what would a 16-year-old girl do when she's bored)
    sudoku.php
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Going thru pages of floorplans I've (hand) drawn trying to decide which one to build for my Sim... never learned how to do that CAD (Computer Aided Drafting) deal - No biggie though. I'll stick with the old way.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    Try to calm. The heck. Down. Freaked out immensely before (in short: woke up from nap, blood in mouth, thought it came from throat, freaks, turned out that it was from a wound right by a tooth, sensitive gums), had such an intense fright so I'm still naseous and lightheaded. So now I'm just... breathing. Drinking a budget-ice latte. Vaping, my safety blanket. Thinking about what to do later today.
  • Options
    edited May 2016

What is it about?

Animals. lol
    It's hard to explain without giving to much away.

But I can tell you, it takes place in Washington and there are no humans in the book (although they are mentioned).

Now I'm sitting here, stalking the forums, and thinking of getting a bottle of fruit water. That's water that has a fruity taste.

• Options

What is it about?

Animals. lol
    It's hard to explain without giving to much away.

But I can tell you, it takes place in Washington and there are no humans in the book (although they are mentioned).

You'll have to link us if you do put it on amazon! ❤️
    giphy.gif

• Options
    Try to calm. The heck. Down. Freaked out immensely before (in short: woke up from nap, blood in mouth, thought it came from throat, freaks, turned out that it was from a wound right by a tooth, sensitive gums), had such an intense fright so I'm still naseous and lightheaded. So now I'm just... breathing. Drinking a budget-ice latte. Vaping, my safety blanket. Thinking about what to do later today.

Awe hope you are feeling better. That definitely would be very scary!

giphy.gif

• Options
    You'll have to link us if you do put it on amazon! ❤️

Of course!

Now I'm thinking about redoing this picture of Seymore and Vanessa. I'm very indecisive today.

seymore_and_vanessa_by_bubbly05-d7of8az.jpg
  • Options
    Dropping the hammer on someone. It's not the thing I want to do when I get back to work, but in this case it's necessary.
  • Options
    I almost burnt my house down making steamed sweet potatoes.
    Oops
    giphy.gif

• Options
    Now I'm wondering what the heck I did wrong.

The blinds in my niece's room are very broken. I went and tried to pull them up and off they came. Now she doesn't have blinds in her room. -_-