The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• renyerookamirenyerookami Posts: 536 Member
    good morning and happy memorial day everyone. thank you @Kylieb191 for the gift :) and welcome to the gifting directory
  • ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    Thanks again @debbycanty for the gift!
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @Okblondee7 -- Wow, you totally knocked out my top 5 and then some! Thanks so much!

In fact, all I have left now are venues, and so @Reachsims -- I ask if you would please remove my top 5 from the list. Since I only have high-ticket items remaining on my wishlist. :)

Don't own the store yet (despite what the MMAO says, ahah), but I am getting there!

A huge thanks to everyone who has helped me over the last few months. :)
  • MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    @Okblondee7 -- Wow, you totally knocked out my top 5 and then some! Thanks so much!

In fact, all I have left now are venues, and so @Reachsims -- I ask if you would please remove my top 5 from the list. Since I only have high-ticket items remaining on my wishlist. :)

Don't own the store yet (despite what the MMAO says, ahah), but I am getting there!

A huge thanks to everyone who has helped me over the last few months. :)

Congrats @OriginalMara !
  • mikawagmikawag Posts: 190 Member
    Hi everyone! I hope you're all having a great day! :smile:
  • MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    edited May 2016
    Thanks for the gift @mikawag ! Top 5 updated.
  • LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    Thank you to @Teanias, @MocaJava, and @debbycanty for my gifts! I'm working towards Villa Paraiso and any sets associated, so my Wishlist is constantly having stuff added.

My Top 5 will be updated soon!
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    Your welcome @Loveandhate !
    Hi I hope everyone's having a good Memorial Day thank you to all those that served those that never returned home!

I personally am having a very wet day as soon as I woke it started to rain but thank goodness it won't ruin our dinner plans! It is also my brother's birthday and he asked for homemade lasagna and a dark chocolate cake and my mom worked all day yesterday with a little help from me to get them both made!

Oh My wishlist is still haute and hip but I have updated my top five thanks to a couple of great gifters!
  • Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    edited May 2016
    I go out for a day out and my top 5 (will update this tomorrow as need sleep lol) get's taken out as well as most of my wishlist plus received some lovely messages to go along with them :O

I want to thank @GREENEYA for th Apollo's Lyre (It's going to look lovely in the music room) @debbycanty for the Moroccan Oasis fountain (I can already picture it in the front yard), @Teanias for the bevy of branches sculpture (everyone does need them), jars of spirit lighting (they could very well be spirits), old town style masks, cleo couture scone and the lovely slanted cabinet (right out of wonderland :)). @Reachsims for the Powdered wig curtains and advisor to the king chess set (my female sims are going to have such girly homes :D) and @MocaJava for the Lil' Terror hairstyle and the Militant Mosher shirt (my boys are going to look rad! and thank you for the welcome ^_^).

@LoveandHate you are so welcome and my thoughts are with you and you family x
    @renyerookami No problem :) and thank you!

Hopefully not missing anyone out but also wanted to say Happy bank holiday Monday and Happy Memorial day :)
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Hihi, I always think it's funny how even this thread gets pushed down when a gift exchange explodes ;) if you guys like some nice builds though I advice you to check it out! There's some very nice steal aways this time around again!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Hi everyone! What a busy day it's been here. We invited some friends over for a cookout, had a lot of fun, good food, but I'm tired! LOL

Thank you, @Teanias, for the Bohodacious Bangs and The Duuude hairstyles! With your help and the help of others, it brought the price of the Boho Vintage Men's Collection down to 125 SP. :smiley:

Thank you, @EndUser, for the Aces High Bookcase and Chair of Fortune. Those gifts (and others) brought the price of the Viva Las Vegas Bedroom set down to the 115 SP. Thank you also for the Forcefield of Dreams Bed, Hydrojuvination X9, and Galactic Gaze 5000. These gifts (and others) brought the Future Shock Loft Collection down to 65 SP! :smiley:

Thank you, @debbycanty, for the Glitz and Glamour Window. Your gift also helped with the Viva Las Vegas Bedroom set! :smiley:

I hope you all had a good day today. My top 5 is under construction for a bit.
  • Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Your welcome @OriginalMara. <3

Happy Memorial day to the families of our fallen soldiers. They will forever be remembered.
    My husband served, so I always thank him and all other veterans every Veterans Day. His war was not much appreciated, (Hanoi Jane, anyone?) but he served because he felt it was his duty as an American.
    Thank you again, @EndUser, for clearing out my top 5 - that I hadn't even posted yet!! <3 I put a few other pieces from the Frontier Finds set, they are on the expensive side, but I am still sorting through the store to see what I will be working on next.

Top 5 is still slightly under construction. LOL
  • p3dromoisesp3dromoises Posts: 113 Member
    thank you @debbycanty for the gift!
    I've updated my top 5
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Thank you for the gift, @debbycanty !

I have updated my top five with some of the cheaper items from the Mid Century Fantasy collection. I've realised I can attack this collection :mrgreen: through Complete a Set for the May 2011 compilation, because I have the other two sets.
  • mikawagmikawag Posts: 190 Member
    Thank you so much @debbycanty for all these gifts!! I really love them! :heart::blush:

I also updated my top 5 :smile:
    edited May 2016
    Good morning and happy Tuesday, everyone! Hope you are all doing well. :smiley:

Thank you so much, @EndUser, for the gifts of the Desert Designs Sofa, Wicker is Love Loveseat, and River Rock Fireplace! I was able to get the Frontier Finds set for 45 SP! :#

My top 5 and wishlist are still under construction. I have a few errands to run this morning and then I will be able to have a look in the store to see what sets/collections I need to work on. I have a feeling I'm getting closer to owning the store, there are still quite a few things that I don't have, but the end is actually almost in sight!

Updated my top 5. Still working on that silly old Coffee Bean Hipster Loft set - but I'm not giving up!! :D
    Post edited by HollyL73 on
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Thank you very much for all the gifts, @debbycanty , @AriesVePiras and @HSmith2016 ! :)
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    Thanks, @MocaJava. :)

And a huge thanks to @Reachsims for gifting me the Last Venue of Amore! A great surprise. :)
  • Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    I've had a pretty rubbish day today (long annoyed story tbh that would be a page long ) but I've now updated my top five and unbeknownst to them my day was made a little brighter, So, I want to thank @AriesVePiras for the Frequency Phosphorescent Fixture - I love me some oven hoods, had my eye on it for a while @EndUser for the Wedding Cake Replica - It's so beautiful now I can't wait to do the next beach wedding, @HSmith2016 for the White Rabbit Shelf - it's adorable :D storybook nursery & bathroom will be happening haha.
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
    Thanks, @MocaJava. :)

And a huge thanks to @Reachsims for gifting me the Last Venue of Amore! A great surprise. :)

Oh I love that one! I also love creating the gondola rides! I had the gondola combined with the rollercoaster a little while ago, it really adds a lot to the game again :)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    Hi all how y'all doing this lovely grey day ? Here it is the perfect weather to take a nap in ! I am trying to fight it but my bed is calling me!
  • AriesVePirasAriesVePiras Posts: 104 Member

And once more, here is the best I can do for a link to my wishlist: store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=AriesVePiras
    And here is my updated Top 5 (when will I be allowed to edit past posts?)
    1. Haute Hip Ceiling Light
    2. Haute Hip Wall Light
    3. Frost-Bite Pro Ice Cream Machine
    4. Sizzle Baby Pro Deep Fryer
    5. Enchanting Faire Love Seat
    I feel the compulsion to point out a moment of apparent stupidity. I saved up free SimPoints, and purchased the Grow Station from the Stones Throw Greenhouse set, with the thought that it would at least lessen the price for the set as a whole when I could afford the entire set. Afterwards, as I'm saving up more points, on the store page for the Greenhouse, I noticed the price hadn't lowered, and then noticed the disclaimer that it wasn't eligible for the CYS discount. Now I feel stupid, but...eh, nothing I can do, except keep saving up points, lol. :wink:
  • EndUserEndUser Posts: 96 Member
    Good Evening Everyone,I hope youre all doing well!

@HSmith2016 I hope you dont mind Ive been blasting away at your list,...I thought Id see how quick someone could get to owning the store with some dedicated help.
    @Kylieb191 Youre welcome,.. :)

I broke down and bought Supernatural for $11,.. not my finest moment,BUT I managed to get 2 copies of Seasons limited for $5 total so Im stoked! Only Ambitions and Pets remaining for EPs. Im not sure Ill find those in LTD edition though.
    If my KP Sweet Treats comes in thatll be all the difficult packs and Ill be able to relax a bit.
    For now Im off to explore Seasons...

Where did you get m so cheap @EndUser? I'm looking for Seasons, I own it, but I want the activation gift. So I'm not going to pay boatloads for a game I do own already!

No real money for store stuff, right? Lol! :)
    pkJ66Kv.png