Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sharing my Sims available for download!

zagbooruleszagboorules Posts: 474 Member
edited May 2016 in The Sims 2
Hey guys, so I made a few sims a while back and I posted them up on my Sims 2 Simblr, they do contain CC and you need Sims 2 UC to play them.

You can download them here: zagsims2.tumblr.com/post/114123861474/5-sims-for-download

Images of the sims:
tumblr_inline_nlidks6B2j1tqqo63_500_zpszmdgh8c6.png
tumblr_nlibyejAzw1uqr8dbo1_1280.png
tumblr_inline_nlidjjvs451tqqo63_500_zps90fos0mb.png
tumblr_nlibyejAzw1uqr8dbo3_1280.png
_zpsf7wsewwr.png
tumblr_nlibyejAzw1uqr8dbo2_1280.png
tumblr_inline_nlidnbR9W11tqqo63_500_zpstemq8gzl.png
tumblr_nljb5vZAEk1uqr8dbo1_1280_zpskzwibip7.png
tumblr_inline_nlidolGQJj1tqqo63_500_zpsvv0i7fj4.png
[img][/img]tumblr_nljb6fHHSh1uqr8dbo1_1280_zpszhievu4g.png
Post edited by zagboorules on

Comments

• SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    edited January 2016
    @zagboorules

ooh I only just saw your beautiful sims, they are lovely and I went to the download link but then stopped myself from downloading as I am so new to Sims 2 I am not sure where or how they get installed, do they just go in the downloads folder?
  • cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    @SPARKY1922 not sure if you've figured it out by now or not (I'm lurking the sims 2 sections), but usually (unless in 2016 there's a new way...) sims will be downloaded as a .sims2pack
    If you double click on that it will open the sims2pack installer, which you simply just click install and okay and then I can't recall atm where the sim itself goes but all the CC that was on it will go straight into downloads. Much if not all of it will be given random number&letter names, so if it's easier to create a separate folder for each sim or however you intend to stay organized.

I think the sim itself goes there too, as if I run Delphy's Download Organizer there's a filter for raw sim files and I had a zillion of those.

Once it says the install is successful you technically can delete the .sims2pack, or of course keep it for backup purposes :)
  • EvermoreRocksEvermoreRocks Posts: 83 Member
    the guy is cute :D
  • Dsydk11Dsydk11 Posts: 7 New Member
    Your Sims are beautiful. How did you upload them to this site?
  • Dsydk11Dsydk11 Posts: 7 New Member
    Sorry, I found the answer to my question. lol
  • zagbooruleszagboorules Posts: 474 Member
    edited May 2016
    Hi, sorry if I am reviving an old thread, but I have uploaded more sims! I am looking into making more sims of different lifestages, so I may keep this thread as a place to put up the links to them if anyone is interested?
    The sims below are all adult sims, there are 3 available for downloading, you can find them here.

vf8qpz.png
    w2hwzn.png
    m7zyp5.png

Post edited by zagboorules on
  • calwredcalwred Posts: 194 Member
    how do you download them, I click on your link and it says that there is nothing there
    [img][/img]192afc55f0f0d45fb7387a6809b7a0f1_zpsop9jbp0b.jpg
    calwred wrote: »
    how do you download them, I click on your link and it says that there is nothing there

Hi, sorry about that! I have fixed the links now, they should now be working for you. :)
    edited May 2016
    I've made five sims!
    April:
    fwk6Mpm.png
    Download Here.

Celeste:
    4IpBBof.jpg
    Download Here.

Nova:
    ll2lGVv.png
    Download Here.