Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I hope we get a new world soon!

I'd love to have a new world!
Aussie_Simmer

Comments

• More_MooreMore_Moore Posts: 408 Member
    Same here. It's what I want most atm. I want a world that feels very different. I want like an actual CITY. Mainly.
    Simmer since day one. Owns every Expansion and extras. Even the console games. XD

Feel free to chat me (I like games/RPGs, game dev, and animu/anime)
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Me too! I love Windenburg so am looking forward to whatever the devs give us. Hopefully another one new and different like that.
  • ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    I wonder if the Simgurus have ever thought of making a world GP. A pack that would contain 5+ different worlds for your sims with each its story, some new gameplay or something like that.
  • kingkong192kingkong192 Posts: 953 Member
    Yup we need one!
  • PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    I hope we get something really different. A big city, a tropical island, somewhere swampy, a more rural area, etc. I'm gonna go crazy if the next world is like Willow Creek/Newcrest/Magnolia Promenade
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    Zafireria wrote: »
    I wonder if the Simgurus have ever thought of making a world GP. A pack that would contain 5+ different worlds for your sims with each its story, some new gameplay or something like that.

I think 5 new worlds would already be too much if you also want gameplay with it.
    Outdoor Retreat was about half of a normal world with gameplay.
    I think 2 would be the maximum, and then the pack would have a few new gameplay items that fit the theme of the respective worlds.
    Not too sure if they would be as detailed and diverse as Windenburg though.
    Fine by me! As long as we get a world xD
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I haven't played much if at all but I have been building here and there.

Never the less I'm so sick and tired of the worlds we have. I mean I love them but we need more variety.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • GleestickyGleesticky Posts: 508 Member
    I want a city world, something like Bridgeport :)
  • KingofSimsKingofSims Posts: 371 Member
    Me too! I would like a big city with apartments and skyscrapers.
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    If they aren't going to give us the ability to add lots, then we should be getting free worlds often.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I agree another world is needed.
  • OliiveSimsOliiveSims Posts: 73 Member
    I'm really hoping for a tropical world and a downtown/city world sometime soon ! Those are always my favorites to play in :)
  • foussifoussi Posts: 642 Member
    I want a world with 50 lots. 10 extreme bigs and the others mixed sizes.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    I have been wanting a new world too. I don't have room for everything as it is. I think a tropical island would be nice, maybe they could add swimming in the ocean. I'd also love a world with big pine tree's like granite falls. Or how about a world of snow?
  • ShadowcatCatshadowShadowcatCatshadow Posts: 47 Member
    oh yes, please!
    but I want empty worlds, dessert and alien style would be nice
  • AbraKadabraAbraKadabra Posts: 304 Member
    I really hope for a tropical one very soon! I want it to be as bright and colorful as Sunlit Tides!
  • trickyTelvanni trickyTelvanni Posts: 40 Member
    I really hope for a world with big city aestetics or someting rather exotic - like jungle world or supernatural themed world.
    "No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world".
    Robin Williams
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    I just really don't want a new remake of one of the old worlds, like Newcrest was. And it was fine to get an empty world once, but I wish the worlds we'll be getting in the future all have some content in them. Windenburg maybe went a bit too far in the other direction though, there was hardly any free space there.

My wishes:
    1. New vacation world, ideally tropical
    2. Big city world with apartments, street markets and multicultural neighborhoods (with a Metropolis EP)
    3. A world that resembles the countryside in Windenburg, but more southern european style with wine ranks, terracotta colored farm houses and a neighborhood that looks like a small village with colorful houses and narrow cobblestone streets.

I'd rather wait for EP's and vacation GP's to get new worlds that have a unique style, instead of asking for a new empty world, but then I'm not struggling with space like many others on here.
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    I'm hoping for a big city world! Hopefully more than 30 lots, that'll be absoluty amazing!

Or a "scary" dark world, with magic like Sims 1, that's be cool to discover.
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
    I have bulldozed all of the lots in my worlds that I didn't like or couldn't use, and replaced them with my own builds. I have now filled every single lot and have none left to build on. In anticipation of Dine Out, my last 5 lots are filled with restaurants ready to upload once I have installed Dine Out and completed them. I have gone through all of my worlds and I am finding it difficult to find a lot that I can bulldoze to replace with something new. I went through great pains building these lots and I literally wince when I hit the bulldoze button. I really do not want to bulldoze any more of my creations. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, can we have at least one new world? Two or three would be nice!
    fkgck4xkargo.png
    "If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams
  • RorosimsRorosims Posts: 51 Member
    I'd love a new world too. Most of my neighborhoods are already full and I need lots for my 2nd generation sims who are coming of age and starting their own families. I really don't want to kick out more premade families than I already have (and I've kicked out quite a bunch) just for the sake that my main story can continue, because I actually do like having in my gameplay some elements that are set and given. One of the reasons I run out of space so fast is that I use Zerbu's turbo career mod which requires that you use lots for workplaces, I wish I could tear down a few workplaces to make room for new households, but I'm really not willing to give up that added gameplay that the Turbo Career mod brings. So yeah, a new world, please. At this point I'm so desperate don't even care what it looks like, as long as I can put buildings into it I'll be pleased.
  • JouvayJouvay Posts: 834 Member
    More worlds the better, I'd love -

A cityscape ala bridgeport.
    A tropical paradise type world
    A "nature" world, similar to outdoor retreat, where the backdrop contains no buildings.. a world where I can control the type of architecture with lots of my own.
  • DeandylanDeandylan Posts: 496 Member
    I would love to see a new world and a new vacation spot. A city world and a beach resort for the vacation.