Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• GleestickyGleesticky Posts: 508 Member
    Sadly, nothing. I just didn't get a chance to play today. :'(

:( Can you play tomorrow? I have a hard time going a day with out my Sims LOL.
  • MarleyTheWizardMarleyTheWizard Posts: 962 Member
    The aftermath of Elsa Bjergsen's birthday party, luckily I remembered to turn off the prestige thing
    CjkzQuUVAAA0fQB.jpg:large
    I Sometimes Tweet About The Sims 4
    Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Marley V wrote: »
    The aftermath of Elsa Bjergsen's birthday party, luckily I remembered to turn off the prestige thing
    CjkzQuUVAAA0fQB.jpg:large
    Well at least one the sims in your game hasn't tried to burn down the house during a birthday party yet, or have they? :)

• cynclacyncla Posts: 1,117 Member
    A new Café moved into town so the newest people I have living there went to check it out. They meet other people from town also so I see its a hit for the neighborhood , all of them in New Crest or where ever I was LOL
    @sunman502 the queen of The Uppercrusts, don't burn anything B)
    Her husband could, and that's why he is cleaning and not cooking...
    @sunman502 the queen of The Uppercrusts, don't burn anything B)
    Her husband could, and that's why he is cleaning and not cooking...
    A wise course of action in the game! ;):)

• SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Things are coming on nicely in my little personal settler challenge.

C1.%20B3_zpsdqfcrtgw.jpg
    Jane is the leader of the expedition, it's nice to be out in the field after all the training at the recruit center back at Home World. Lewis who is the first sim that joined her are working hard to show that their base has resources and should get more manpower when the next spaceship comes buy. Now that they have got a operational garden they have started working on painting and woodworking for more S. At this point there are only edible things in the garden, no flowers at this stage, and only two of each sort is allowed.

7_zpsysu3ueu2.png
    Getting running water is another priority. Here's Lewis checking out their future water station. It will cost 5000 S to unlock but boy will it be worth it. However, they will get a few more recruits over first to help out gathering resources before buying something that expensive. The spaceship ticket alone is 1000 S so it might take a little while longer.

C1.%20B6_zpsrasyu3jv.png
    And they finally got their new recruit! All that hard work paid off :smile: Here's Jane and Lewis sharing a celebratory hug while said recruit recovers from what must have been a very long journey. One more to share the work and the fun with!

C1.%20B7_zpsleeel7w8.png
    The person who sent Nina Caliente as the first recruit to a new world settler expedition might have been pulling a pretty cruel prank. Said recruit woke up in a foul mood stomping off into the woods muttering. Something along "No makeup, not even a decent warm shower!". It will probably be a little while before she is caught up in the settler-thing. But no worries, it takes all kinds of sims to build a new world, Jane will surely think of something.

(I have a long list of possible male and female recruits and then I roll a virtual dice to see who gets picked. It's fun not knowing who will come over next :smile: )
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    My Sim Alex, is planning a birthday party for his daughter, Annabeth, who will be a teen. After the birthday party, he will be planning his wedding to Paris, the love of his life. & then it's off to Granite Falls for a family vacation and relaxation.
    Alex was recently abducted by aliens and is pregnant & he's trying to decide whether to keep the baby or send it back. Paris does not want another baby. In fact, she told him straight to choose between the baby or her. With two kids of their own and his daughter Annabeth from his previous marriage, Paris feels their lives are already too busy. Plus Alex had a baby with her best friend, and they're trying to patch up their relationship. Paris is the leader of two clubs, Paragons & Pixel Perfect, plus wants to open up her own clothing store, which Alex does not want. He wants to own/run a restaurant and upgrade to a new home. Decisions, decisions. Even though Alex & Paris are getting married, not sure if this marriage will last if Alex doesn't get his cheating ways under control. Or if Paris will drive Alex away, with this me, me, me type of attitude. Plus with Annabeth as a teen, who hates her soon-to-be step-mother, she will add more fuel to the fire to try and break-up her father with this woman. Who knows what's in store! It's busy, busy for the Andrade household!!
    Just finally spotted the twin sister of the other household in my current saved game out walking around town. Now she has a romantic interest in the oldest son my active household today. :)
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    My sims are in hibernation until Generations shows up, if ever.
    But I really do miss them.

I went in to test a mod to stop that maniacal looking Joker's grin when they are happy.
    04-28-15_9-34nbspAM.png

This is about as happy looking as Olivia gets, which is fine with me.
    05-28-16_11-14-38nbspAM.png

05-28-16_11-14-26nbspAM.png

05-28-16_11-37-32nbspAM.png

05-28-16_11-37-59nbspAM.png

Michelle has more of a smile, so I guess how happy they look depends on how happy looking their neutral expression is.
    05-28-16_10-58-41nbspAM.png

I do have an alternative save of my sims.
    They are playing a very deadly reality show. A played a little, but didn't get far.
    05-27-16_4-09-59nbspPM.png
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Audio_5urfAudio_5urf Posts: 655 Member
    I finally finished the interior of the second apartment and made the sims for it... only meant to do that like a week ago. XD
    Lets make The Sims 4 great again!
    -- Origin ID: Audio5urf --
    Feel free to add me, and check out my gallery shenanigans.
  • cookiesimmerrrcookiesimmerrr Posts: 159 Member
    I started a new household today and played much longer then I should have. :3

I started with Drake and Elena Dolores, a married couple. Drake had dreams to be an astronaut and a nerd brain, and Elena wanted a large family and a successful lineage. Drake went to work right away on building a rocket so he could make it to space. Elena, on the other hand, was off to work in the business career and trying her hand at cooking. That night, they tried for a baby. After three days of work, Drake finished his rocket and Elena earned a promotion but was rushed to the hospital to have her baby. She was in for quite the surprise- triplets! Two girls, Marin and Sophia, and their brother Luca. But that was just the start of the excitement because Drake was off to space that night! Elena watched the launch with the triplets and invited all their friends to watch, too. But things all went wrong... Drake crash landed the rocket and died in the accident. Elena was heartbroken, and now had three babies to raise on her own. She hired a live in nanny to care for her kids, and, although immature, did her job well. Elena wanted her husband back so badly that she fished, cooked and gardened for days, to make the only solution- Ambrosia. She found Drake's ghost, fed him the Ambrosia, and he was back to life! The family could finally enjoy their time as a whole, as the triplets would soon be teenagers.

Now, the triplets are teens. Luca is learning guitar and has a boyfriend he is promised too. Sophia has taken reign over The Paragons and loves to flirt (to Drake's dismay). Marin is a mentally gifted A student who's mastered her logic, like her daddy. Elena is pregnant again with her fourth child and is level 6 in the business career, and Drake is still exploring space, but with many more upgrades too his rocket this time. :)
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Cjl9IG5UkAAexwt.jpg
    I redesigned one of my builds and uploaded it to the Gallery. Here I have my sim and Summer Holiday enjoying their favorite hobbies.

Cjl-bGmUUAA4_0X.jpg
    I made a small basement into a wellness studio.

CjmCSklUoAAbGeh.jpg
    The kitchen came out nice, and of course that means lots of upgrades for the new appliances.

CjmFZl-VEAE2V_B.jpg
    I'm pretty handy with knives in the kitchen in real life, but I don't have Summer's skills.

CjmL2nTUgAEhl-6.jpg
    That Painting By Reference interaction is really nice when you end up with a masterpiece worth nearly $4k.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Audio_5urfAudio_5urf Posts: 655 Member
    edited May 2016
    --

so I haven't actually "played" today.. but the interior designer finally came to the new complex and set it up. The new residents moved in shortly after..

in other words

i spent my time overhauling the interior of an apt template, furnishing it, and making it's 8 residents.. meant to do this 5 days ago or so when i did the first apt complex

one of the 8 units: all new interior compared to the base template
    05-28-16_10-18-36nbspPM_zpscc6a2npe.png

05-28-16_10-20-17nbspPM_zpsrcjcjbkt.png

the exterior: This is truly a gem on the gallery, props to guy who made the building/template

05-28-16_10-23-13nbspPM_zps3bpc319z.png

05-28-16_10-23-04nbspPM_zpsia53znvx.png

on the downside, i'm literally feeling burned out in CAS and build mode..been a busy 2 weeks... which is plum, since I hit 500 downloads and planned on doing the starter home challenge to celebrate.. and moving in a family with no cheats. RIP

actually thinking of doing a legacy challenge to take a break from my main save.
    Lets make The Sims 4 great again!
    -- Origin ID: Audio5urf --
    Feel free to add me, and check out my gallery shenanigans.
  • UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    edited May 2016
    I just started playing again after a 4 month break...sooooo all I really did today was start renovations on all the neighborhoods to make room for restaurants. Oh, and I gave all the premades much needed makeovers since I deleted some old cc and added new cc.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
    Today Eddie got a makeover. I took out all my CC, it was messing with my game.
    4j89yv.png

And Eddie and Eliza Pancakes aka Eliza Mac had a child.
    Her name is June.
    2rxy13d.png
    @Gleesticky
    I want to call (nickname) her JuneBug, so cute!
  • SimmerellaSimmerella Posts: 67 Member
    Ruby has now had her birthday and she turned out to be really cute with her mothers green eyes and her fathers dark hair.
    32b81fce8e.png
    Bob has also started to workout a lot just to make Eliza happy and it seems to work, for to most of the times, she is still always complaining about how he should work harder and get more promotions while she is sleeping around with Geoffrey Landgraab. Poor Bob, he really do love Eliza but is it worth it? And no, he don't know about her and Geoffrey, yet! ;)
    a934c0832b.png
    @Gleesticky
    I want to call (nickname) her JuneBug, so cute!

She is :)
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Ugh, my game's so boring at the minute. I have a an old lesbian couple and they've completed several aspirations and reached the tops of their careers. I have nothing to do with them. Plus their son is a kid with two completed aspirations. I have to play a couple of sim days til the son grows into a teen so I can start doing things with him.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I've been pushing Henry so hard in his career that he came home and fell asleep while watching a zombie movie...

05-29-16_2-53-57nbspPM_zpspre9grut.png

But it's paying off. He just got home and was promoted again.

05-29-16_4-08-35nbspPM_zpskgukhue2.png
  • JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    I was trying to get one of my sims to get abducted (and get an alien baby) but when I finally got a visit from them they took his brothers father instead XD He didn't fall pregnant, but I'm no giving up!

I finished building I think 4 houses in three days (been feeling creative) and finally had the play testing etc done today for one of the houses so I could upload it and delete it from my library, now I just have 6, I think, left to check, sigh :wink:
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Simpkin wrote: »
    Ugh, my game's so boring at the minute. I have a an old lesbian couple and they've completed several aspirations and reached the tops of their careers. I have nothing to do with them. Plus their son is a kid with two completed aspirations. I have to play a couple of sim days til the son grows into a teen so I can start doing things with him.

Yes the son grew into a teen. I have something to do now.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • SkewedReality04SkewedReality04 Posts: 1,450 Member
    My legacy sim fell asleep in the hot tub while hanging out with a guy she's kinda into.... He left
  • cynclacyncla Posts: 1,117 Member
    I played a young couple I have , that I love to play . and they had their first baby turn into a child , a second floor was added and remodeling began. I left them knowing that a second child was on the way and them being very happy about it.
    I played a second couple that had a room added so that they can also have a child , they both want a family so I am slowly working on it.
    I have two houses from the gallery that I want to try out in game today sometime also.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top