Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Made You Happy Today?

Comments

• Options
    GizmoGaming64GizmoGaming64 Posts: 470 Member
    playing with my puppy
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited May 2016
    I got the call that everything came out to my new employer's satisfaction and I just have to await an email with orientation details. Woo I'm officially an employed person again. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    My three-day weekend began on time, and I'm having pizza for dinner.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    SylvSylv Posts: 885 Member
    This is so rewarding to come back every few months and see how uplifting this discussion is! I am so grateful to everyone and anyone that posts on this topic. It's the little things in life we need to take a moment to appreciate, because so much is often taken for granted. THANK YOU FELLOW SIMMERS! YOU MADE MY DAY! :D
    tumblr_naeqm3rHmH1tca3q3o1_400.gif
    Origin ID: SylvRo
    Sims 4 Current Household: Generation 11

• Options
    NGCManNGCMan Posts: 442 Member
    Seeing that "1K new" on this post.
  • Options
    HeyBailsHeyBails Posts: 672 Member
    I had a horse show today and my boys both did really well and we won high point for the day!
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I went grocery shopping and found out I might have enough for something else I need badly.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    TadOlson wrote: »
    I went grocery shopping and found out I might have enough for something else I need badly.

That's wonderful! I hope in the end you did have enough for it!

• Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    looking forward to having chicken skin cooked in garlic, lemon, herbs and honey-mmmmm!
  • Options
    Someone hacked into my email account and apparently the only harm done were the spam emails that went out from it for a couple of minutes. My gaming rig is fine. I also closed that email account, changed all of my passwords, and enabled two-step authentication wherever I could.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    ShadowLabrysShadowLabrys Posts: 281 Member
    Waking up to the sun and warm weather and also knowing I'm gonna hang out with my friends later and talk to you wonderful simmers
  • Options
    Jess120903Jess120903 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Learning how to play Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) on guitar in about 10 minutes :)
    you are having a spooky mormon hell dream now!
  • Options
    jayzaldijayzaldi Posts: 65 Member
    I caught up in my online classes and now I am NOT going to fail this year! so that made me really happy.
  • Options
    I finished my culminating activity in my online just now! I'm still behind, unlike @jayzaldi but still! :D

• Options
    dorcsyfuldorcsyful Posts: 851 Member
    Didn't study today at school because we wrote a competence-test (best translation I could think of). But I was a bit tense when pur teacher told us that is we don't do well, the education system we're in could "cease to exist"
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    edited May 2016
    Knowing that tomorrow I don't have to rush to shower, get dressed, and drag a very reluctant kindergartner out of bed to get him to school. :D Last day is tomorrow and his Dad is taking the day off to shuttle the boy to and fro. Yay! Summer 🐸🐸🐸🐸 starts a day earlier for me. :: does happy dance about the room ::

ETA: Oh seriously, the well-know abbreviation for vacation is censored? Whatever does it mean? :open_mouth:

ETA: Don't you just love how you go back in to explain the 'plum' only to have your original word firmly in place, making you feel like a fool. Shame on the censors!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    KallicalicoKallicalico Posts: 39 Member
    Today - I managed to organize my apartment a little bit. It's not entirely clean, yet, but its definitely making progress. Got some stuff together to send away to Goodwill eventually. On top of that, I got to chat with a couple of my former co-workers and we had a good laugh. I miss those guys so much but I'm glad to see they're doing well. c:
  • Options
    CjWIS9CVEAAWD-0.jpg:large
    Seeing this variant cover for the last issue of Batgirl. :)
  • Options
    I am happy that I got to hang out with my sister last night playing some WoW for the first time in years!

• Options
    kitoraemkitoraem Posts: 889 Member
    When my boyfriend told me the festival tickets arrived this morning, and realized this weekend I'll be seeing New Found Glory and Panic at the Disco <3 OH...And the new Beauty and the Beast movie trailer! eep.
    May we all chill like wizards
  • Options
    LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    Getting home to rest my weary little head, haha! It hasn't been a bad day but a slightly annoying one and there was two boring things I needed to do, so finally getting home made me smile and go "mmm", knowing I can just chill out.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    dorcsyfuldorcsyful Posts: 851 Member
    edited May 2016
    We got the results of our last Geography exam today. So A) I'm happy because I'll probably never have to study Geography ever again and B ) I wrote the best in my class: 100%!!!!
    I know how it sounded but as much as I hate it, it's easier for me to learn the GDP of every country in the EU than Chemistry.
  • Options
    ashleymeganwhoaashleymeganwhoa Posts: 26 New Member
    I have a 3 year old who was born with spina bifida. It was estimated that he'd never walk, but he fared better than expected and started walking finally at a year and a half. I know this didn't happen today, but it all around makes me happy every day even though it happened a long time ago, I love him so much and am so proud of his determination to prove the doctors wrong!
  • Options
    aavemyrskyaavemyrsky Posts: 143 Member
    At the moment I'm very bored, hungry and having terrible back pain once again, plus period cramps, but because of those things, I thought it would be very good for me to think about the things that I can be happy about!

1) the weather!!! ahhh. We have had sunny and warm days for the whole month of May this year. Summer has been like a month early. It's so nice.

2)I finished my first year in this Uni a month ago, and I've just been chillin' the whole time. I've done basically NOTHING in a month. It feels great, although I do think I must plan the rest of my summer better so I wont get totally sluggish and bored.

3) My financial situation is a lot better than before. B)

4) I didn't have to cook today. And I had pancakes for breakfast. My partner is the best ever.

5) I decided to grow my hair out and I'm seeing some progress!
  • Options
    Lovely_KristyLovely_Kristy Posts: 643 Member
    My daughter made me happy today. Shes turning 8 months old on the 2nd, and its so amazing seeing her achieve different skills. Its also really sad though! My little baby is growing up so fast and Im not ready.

Another thing that has made me happy is the fact that I downloaded a ton of CC - and figured out how to make custom skintones so that was kind of cool.
    giphy.gif