March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kalani Wahine's Quest (for slaves!) RESULTS ARE IN!

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited May 2016
    Marialein wrote: »
    @pammiechick just one question. Did they scars work? On the picture he doesn't have them ...

No...I couldn't have the dragon eye with the scars... :# So I opted for the eye!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    edited May 2016
    @pammiechick just one question. Did they scars work? On the picture he doesn't have them ...

No...I couldn't have the dragon eye with the scars... :# So I opted for the eye!

Did you install the scars as make up or as face detail? I have them as face detail and so it works
    edited May 2016

Did you install the scars as make up or as face detail? I have them as face detail and so it works

Could you give me the link for face detail? I only have the make up ones. That website is confusing.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    edited May 2016
    Yea! I'm so happy that one of my hunky guys made it! Thank you to all who voted for him! Congrats to all the other winners! What a great line up - many of the guys I voted for are represented as well! Good luck Kalani - you are gonna need it!
    Post edited by nessanewby on
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member

Could you give me the link for face detail? I only have the make up ones. That website is confusing.

The download is directly from the side. http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=542348

This is the first page
    Ulb0srw.png

You click on the point with files
    There you have two options. The first one is as face paint and the second one as skin detail
    SU1Dcyg.png

You take this file
    LOfB74Q.png

I hope this helps you. Sorry for no good CC description from my side. Also the green eye doesn't work with rings so you should avoid them.
    One of the scars is a tattoo so this should be no problem.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/7men8ge4mmfvks7/[Nenpy]+-+Face+scars.package This one is the tattoo
    edited May 2016
    Ok...I did the second one at first and it didn't show up. I'll try again. We'll get him all scarred up!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Tavek36Tavek36 Posts: 25 New Member
    I knew it! Kandor just had to be the front runner. With that kind of backstory, who wouldn't vote for him?
  • Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member
    edited May 2016
    Congrats to the winners. :) Can't wait to see these men in action! ;) My lion didn't make it but there is 3 men I voted. I'm sure Lionel will find his female lion from somewhere. :D
    Post edited by Hemera123 on
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    edited May 2016
    Say what :open_mouth: I genuinely thought Brayden was not going to make it! There were so many amazing entries!

Oh no! I just had the most startling realisation I'm now a #simsoccermom :hushed:
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
    @Marialein I got all the scars. Some of my skins were blocking it so I deleted them. He looks awesome!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Kamio wrote: »
    Say what :open_mouth: I genuinely thought Brayden was not going to make it! There were so many amazing entries!

Oh no! I just had the most startling realisation I'm now a #simsoccermom :hushed:

Now you will feel our pain! Muaahahahahaaaa!! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Here is pretty late and I am happy that here is quiet (I'm at work tonight). And yes... I thought I didn't do something when I was at home, but it's never too late, right? ;) As I was in hurry to work I forgot to thank you all who voted for Horus The Sun :/ So big sincere thanks to you all and congratulations to other winners :)<3
  • kanivarakanivara Posts: 41 Member
    Oh my heck Benedict actually made it into the extras. Woo!

Congratulations to the main-7 winners!!!
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    I feel sorry for Kalani. It will be very very difficult to decide ;)
    I'm thinking on downloading the guys that did not make it and use them in my amazon game, because all of them are amazing :love:
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Congrats to all the winners! All the men were very handsome!
  • FrantikaFrantika Posts: 159 Member
    Hemera123 wrote: »
    Congrats to the winners. :) Can't wait to see these men in action! ;) My lion didn't make it but there is 3 men I voted. I'm sure Lionel will find his female lion from somewhere. :D

I voted for Lion! Loved him ... I thought he would go very well with my Moose, haha! I was also hoping that some that weren't the most traditionally beautiful might make it, but I guess I can't blame people for voting for the most gorgeous guys. I definitely picked a few hotties. ;)

VsmclH4.jpg
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Frantika wrote: »
    Hemera123 wrote: »

I voted for Lion! Loved him ... I thought he would go very well with my Moose, haha! I was also hoping that some that weren't the most traditionally beautiful might make it, but I guess I can't blame people for voting for the most gorgeous guys. I definitely picked a few hotties. ;)

I voted for him too. He was so unique.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    I must say I am very surprised and disappointed that Dexter from @TheGeekGamez didn't make the cut as I thought he had a very interesting bio and would have loved to see him in your story. I was kinda jealous that I didn't think of that as I like a little bit of bad boy to add drama to a story.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    @Frn0731 Pammie said that that there will be a suprise man right? A blonde one. I refuse to give up just yet!
    @Frn0731 Pammie said that that there will be a suprise man right? A blonde one. I refuse to give up just yet!

There will be a blonde surprise....
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    By the way @pammiechick ... do you still have interest in Runoi's sister? I can put her on the gallery today.
    By the way @pammiechick ... do you still have interest in Runoi's sister? I can put her on the gallery today.

Yes...would love to have her!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member

Yes...would love to have her!

Yaay! :)
    Household is on the gallery. ( You can find them under for #pammiechick) I have put Runoi and their mother in too so they have actual family relationships in your game. Ju is thought to suceed her mother in leading the Iki house and continuing the breeding bussiness. Ju takes her duty seriously, more serious than her mother did her age. She is probably as proud as Runoi and has huge ... intellect. Their sister Vi thinks of herself as somewhat a princess because of her heritage, but is deep down a nice girl. She is the spare for her sister and could theoretically step in if something would happen and Ju wont inherit the leadership and family business. Mother Ru once wanted to join Leia's tribe but had to take over her mothers seat and had to lead house Iki since then. She didn't complain much, but it was not what she wanted. She wanted to do more, be more, to break out. But it was her obligation to take over... While she knows of the great importance of their role in Tribe Makai and in the Amazon world and their great heritage and their breeding profession and even finds a bit pride in that, she never really thought especially highly of herself or her family because of that. But duty is duty ... everyone has to fulfill their responsiblities.
    Hope you can find a use :) As always, do and change them and their realtionships and attitudes as you wish.