Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Thank you, @EndUser, for the Open Gears Wall Clock! :)

Thank you, @MocaJava, for the Dulcinea Guitar! :)

Both gifts will help me get the Steampunk set for a low price, once I build up my SP again. LOL

Updated my top 5. Hope you all have a good Friday. :smiley:
  • EndUserEndUser Posts: 96 Member
    @HSmith2016 Youre welcome :)

Hope all are well,busy here IRL.
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    edited May 2016
    hi everyone i am so sorry i was not able to chat i sadly broke my hand during a accident :'(:'( i am really not functioning correctly and feeling just unstable and just wanna die :'( and finals are coming up ugh my life sucks as of now.
  • mikawagmikawag Posts: 190 Member
    edited May 2016
    Thank you @MocaJava for the gift! I love it! :blush:

I also updated my top5 :smile:

I hope you will all have a great weekend! I'm going to see Mika live tomorrow; super excited about that! :smiley:
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    Thanks again to @MocaJava!

Top 5 updated. :)
  • MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    Thank you for the gifts, @OriginalMara !
    Thank you, @adamzaid, for your gifts! I hope your hand heals quickly, good luck with your finals.
  • AriesVePirasAriesVePiras Posts: 104 Member
    Hello, a little new to the forum. The following is my top five from my wishlist. My name on the store page (?) is also Aries VePiras.
    1. Plants Vs. Zombies Sunflower
    2. SwiftGro Gardening Station
    3. Anachronism VCT
    4. JML Technologies 4:3 TV
    5. Lovely Wall Mirror
    And it won't let me post the link to my wishlist...
    hello everybody no mind @HSmith2016 enjoy ;) and thanks for nice massage :)
  • TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    I have updated my top five thanks to you great gifters!
    @adamzaid I am sorry to hear you broke your hand I know things like that can get you down but remember it's temporary you will heal! I am sending quick healing vibes your way and a little healing prayer to!:)
  • Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    @adamzaid, hang in there, you will have better days. Sorry to hear about your hand. Take care.
    thanks @Okblondee7 and @Teanias for these heartwarming massages i will not be here for a couple of weeks and months. when i feel good and i can check my pc i will check the gifting directory first thing and thanks again for these heart warming massages :) but i think i cant hold it with all these events in my life right now. :|
    Good morning and happy Saturday, everyone! :smiley: Today I'm taking my littlest monster to the movies to see Alice Through the Looking Glass, can't wait!! It's a beautiful, sunny day outside, looks like it'll be a great day!

Thank you, @EndUser, for the Branch Floor Lamp, Timberland End Table, and Branch Lighting! :)

Still working on the One With Nature set. Updated my top 5, I know the items are a little on the higher end of the spectrum, tried to find the lowest ones possible to put on my wishlist.
  • LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    Hello friends, sorry I've been gone lately, I was at the hospital with my grandfather and family for a couple of days.
    Doctors keep changing their mind on what they think the issue is, and decided they have no other option to help him, besides open heart surgery. Either way, he will be going home with a health care team soon, with a bright outcome not expected.

I do appreciate the thoughts you guys have sent our way, I am very thankful :smile:

Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

Also, I'm not sure if I've thanked everyone who has sent me a gift lately, but if you have, I also appreciated you! :lol:

My top 5 is updated, working towards the Hacienda Luxury set in order to get the Villa Paraiso.

• OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    MocaJava wrote: »
    Thank you for the gifts, @OriginalMara !

You're welcome!
    @Loveandhate, I am so sorry to hear about your grandfather's status. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care of yourself. <3
  • KallicalicoKallicalico Posts: 39 Member
    edited May 2016
    Hehe, don't worry I also get very easily distracted so I know how it feels ;)

Mimi sounds like an adorable character :) ours is a true rascal who only really bonded to me. So if she's calm she'll be with me and if she isn't... well you never know xD but I guess you know how that works lol

She's getting better! She's starting to chill out a bit more, but normally it's after a good run and a fight with the toy mouse. I imagine she'll be more chill when she's older. But, yeah, thank goodness I have experience with my mom's cats - I ended up taking care of four of them while I was still in high school. So this is definitely a nice change of pace. :P

@Loveandhate I had to go through that with my stepdad's mom, so... I can only imagine how stressful this whole thing must be. Please don't hesitate to talk about it - either here or PM, or just talk to a family member or close friend. Whatever you're comfortable with. I just want to let you know you're definitely not alone in this at least.

[Quick Edit: updated my top five!]
    @Loveandhate, I'm so sorry to hear your news about your grandpa. Wish it was more positive, hopefully he'll be more comfortable in his own home, instead of in a hospital. Home health care nurses/doctors are very good and they really do help make their patients as comfortable and happy as possible while they are caring for them. (((hugs))) And thank you very much for the gift of the Winner's Spot chair. :)

Thank you so very much, @Okblondee7, for the gift of the Regency Arcade! It was on the DD this morning for me, but there was no way that I could farm for as many SP as it was, even at a discounted rate, in the short amount of time it was there. What a happy surprise to come home and see that it had been gifted to me. <3

Thank you, @ EndUser, for the gift of the One with Nature Dress and the Backwoods Bookshelf. :smiley: I love all the bookshelves, can't believe I don't own them all yet! LOL

I have updated my top 5.
  • renyerookamirenyerookami Posts: 536 Member
    thank you @Loveandhate for the outfit, and i'm so sorry about your grandpa. my own grandpa has gone through several bypasses and open heart surgeries so i know how anxious you must be. know that you both are in my thoughts.
  • p3dromoisesp3dromoises Posts: 113 Member
    thank you @Loveandhate for the gift. I believe and hope, your grandpa is going to get better.
    top 5 is updated.
  • MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    @Loveandhate I'm sorry about your grandpa. I hope everything goes well.
    edited May 2016
    @HSmith2016, I am so glad it was something you wanted. Oh wait, it wouldn't have been on your list if not...I must be tired. Anyway, enjoy it! :)
  • AriesVePirasAriesVePiras Posts: 104 Member

Thank you Reachsims for the Anachronism VCT, and thanks to XxEquestrian95xX for the Beary Baby Bottom. Thank you to both very much. My wishlist is of course now updated, but I still can't post links, so should I update the top 5, or am I allowed to edit the original post? Still getting used to things here, lol.