Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Reading Circles - For All Games!

Comments

• eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member
    @Julyvee94 @CathyTea I'm more than happy to welcome you to our circle! Yay for a July! <3
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    @CathyTea Since I switched circles could you remove me from circle B and add me to circle D as soon as exo and pronterus agree? :)

Yes, for sure! It will be a few hours before I get a chance to and I will happily.

Also if you notice any one wandering around feeling left out will you please explain how the circles work and let then know that they can join or form circles with room?
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Hiya everyone ! Lots happens when you sleep, huh? I'm on mobile now and I'll catch up with housekeeping when I'm on the computer.

@roseinblack69 everyone is welcome! It's a matter of finding or forming a group... Please feel included, appreciated and welcome!

Thank you so much @CathyTea :) My story about the Blessing Moon tribe is long and it still continues... Should I join to circle E? I read The Bloomer Legacy by @ThePlumbob, she writes already about 8 or 9 generation, I saw she is that circle :) But what would you advice me? Thank you one more time <3
    Hiya everyone ! Lots happens when you sleep, huh? I'm on mobile now and I'll catch up with housekeeping when I'm on the computer.

@roseinblack69 everyone is welcome! It's a matter of finding or forming a group... Please feel included, appreciated and welcome!

Thank you so much @CathyTea :) My story about the Blessing Moon tribe is long and it still continues... Should I join to circle E? I read The Bloomer Legacy by @ThePlumbob, she writes already about 8 or 9 generation, I saw she is that circle :) But what would you advice me? Thank you one more time <3

Hiya, @roseinblack69 ! First of all, I'm so glad you're eager to join a circle! :) It's completely up to you which group you join! If you'd like to join Circle, that would be great! (I've read the works of the writers in that group, and they are amazing, addictive, and works that I keep up with and read eagerly!) You're also welcome to create a new group. You could have a theme or niche for it, or just see how it develops!

I know that some people were thinking that Group B (the Novel Idea) was getting a little large, so you could always ask if anyone in there wanted to join you in a sister Circle! Then, sometimes, if your two circles were sisters, you could do big-mega joint circle events! :D

Lots of options and lots of opportunities to find something that is just right for you! :)

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    Ok, folks! I *think* I'm caught up on bookkeeping here? I've added @Julyvee94 to Lovely Kamikazes, added @Munterbacon to Really Long Works by Really Great Writers, and I've.... added the new names?

Anything else I need to do?

Love. You. All! <3

Hiya, @roseinblack69 ! First of all, I'm so glad you're eager to join a circle! :) It's completely up to you which group you join! If you'd like to join Circle, that would be great! (I've read the works of the writers in that group, and they are amazing, addictive, and works that I keep up with and read eagerly!) You're also welcome to create a new group. You could have a theme or niche for it, or just see how it develops!

I know that some people were thinking that Group B (the Novel Idea) was getting a little large, so you could always ask if anyone in there wanted to join you in a sister Circle! Then, sometimes, if your two circles were sisters, you could do big-mega joint circle events! :D

Lots of options and lots of opportunities to find something that is just right for you! :)

Thank you again @CathyTea :) I already posted in Circle B, I think they won't have me there :) I thought it would be great if I'd join to circle E. My story is long and I would like to read long stories written by others :)
  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    @CathyTea Can you please add @ra3rei to the Speed Readers circle? Thankies!
    @CathyTea Can you please add @ra3rei to the Speed Readers circle? Thankies!

Yay! I've got her listed! :)

Thank you again @CathyTea :) I thought it would be great if I'd join to circle E. My story is long and I would like to read long stories written by others :)

Awesome! I've got you in Circle E!

@InfraGreen @ThePlumbob @Munterbacon @roseinblack69 Ok, Circle E folks: since you're reading long works, do you want to declare your group closed now or are you still open for more members?

Thank you again @CathyTea :) I thought it would be great if I'd join to circle E. My story is long and I would like to read long stories written by others :)

@InfraGreen @ThePlumbob @Munterbacon @roseinblack69 Ok, Circle E folks: since you're reading long works, do you want to declare your group closed now or are you still open for more members?

Thank you for adding me @CathyTea :) I think we could take one or two persons, but let's wait what will say @ThePlumbob, @Munterbacon and @InfraGreen :)
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @CathyTea @roseinblack69: I was thinking of capping it off at five.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    InfraGreen wrote: »

Five is good number @InfraGreen :)
  • cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    If @remi_narrow, @BlackBDeath, and @CitizenErased14 are okay with it, I'd also like to add one more to our circle.

Being in the middle of a cross-country move, @aroseinbloom will not be a fully participating member for a few weeks, but the spot will be held until then.

Five would be a good number I think, so we can cap the circle there.
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    If @remi_narrow, @BlackBDeath, and @CitizenErased14 are okay with it, I'd also like to add one more to our circle.

Being in the middle of a cross-country move, @aroseinbloom will not be a fully participating member for a few weeks, but the spot will be held until then.

@cecerose0208 I'm okay with this, I just don't know if I will be able to catch up with Rosey's legacy that quickly. But it's been on my list so I can start slowly working my way :blush:
    snvAF3B.png
    InfraGreen wrote: »

Ok! I've got one open spot on your group! :)

Alrighty! I've added @aroseinbloom to your group and marked it full!

• MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member

Thank you again @CathyTea :) I already posted in Circle B, I think they won't have me there :) I thought it would be great if I'd join to circle E. My story is long and I would like to read long stories written by others :)

Never say we don't want to have you there. Feel free to lurk whenever you want to. We are just already 8 people there and to the time you posted 9. That is just a bit overwhelming to catch up :)
    Marialein wrote: »

Never say we don't want to have you there. Feel free to lurk whenever you want to. We are just already 8 people there and to the time you posted 9. That is just a bit overwhelming to catch up :)

It's ok @Marialein ;) If you'll be in different circle it won't change nothing. I mean I'll read your and others stories like I always did :) I'll lurk to you sometimes, thank you <3
  • MedleyMistyMedleyMisty Posts: 1,188 Member
    So I've been thinking about this, and trying to overcome my instinctive reaction that no one would want to be in a circle with me.

I'd like to be in a small one, like maybe four or so people. I only update like at most once a month and usually longer and my updates are just nine pics long, so I wouldn't be too much of a burden to read.
    Sometimes the darkness and I tell stories.
    So I've been thinking about this, and trying to overcome my instinctive reaction that no one would want to be in a circle with me.

I'd like to be in a small one, like maybe four or so people. I only update like at most once a month and usually longer and my updates are just nine pics long, so I wouldn't be too much of a burden to read.

Got you added to Group G!

• MedleyMistyMedleyMisty Posts: 1,188 Member

Thanks! I advertised it in the Art thread.

Which I guess that could be the theme, to help people decide if it's the group for them. Like The Art Commune, maybe? For people with stories that fall a bit out of the mainstream.
    Sometimes the darkness and I tell stories.
    edited May 2016

Which I guess that could be the theme, to help people decide if it's the group for them. Like The Art Commune, maybe? For people with stories that fall a bit out of the mainstream.

I was thinking it would be cool to have an "esoteric" Circle, since a lot of my stories veer that way. Even stories I don't intend to be esoteric seem to get that way, since my Sims love to look beyond their coding...

Edit: And I've just added your description and name to the sign-up sheet! :)

I was thinking it would be cool to have an "esoteric" Circle, since a lot of my stories veer that way. Even stories I don't intend to be esoteric seem to get that way, since my Sims love to look beyond their coding...

Edit: And I've just added your description and name to the sign-up sheet! :)

Esoteric sounds wonderful... I like such books and I'm big fan of mystic.
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    *peeks in and activates lurker mode*
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member

Sorry I've been kind of absent on here, it's been a crazy busy week at work and we're having guests staying with us on top of that!

Welcome to the group roseinblack, excited you're joining us! I've been wanting to read your work properly for a while so this is perfect :)

And yes I agree with InfraGreen that 5 sounds like a good number.

I guess we can set up a thread now - I won't have a chance to do that till Monday but would be happy to sort it out then unless there's volunteers :D
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @ThePlumbob @Munterbacon @roseinblack69: Made a thread. ;) It's pretty basic and I'm open to changing the name.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr