Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kalani Wahine's Quest (for slaves!) RESULTS ARE IN!

Comments

• Tavek36Tavek36 Posts: 25 New Member
    Aaah! Go Talon, go! You've got a ton of catching up to do! (Ack I've turned into a #simssoccermom, to borrow the hashtag from @Kamio's Selection challenge)
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    edited May 2016
    Dying to know who the front-runner is!

I know me too! My bet is the dragon guy or Lionel Lion :wink:
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Tavek36 wrote: »
    Aaah! Go Talon, go! You've got a ton of catching up to do! (Ack I've turned into a #simssoccermom, to borrow the hashtag from @Kamio's Selection challenge)

LOL! I understand the feeling.... :lol:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Here's a sneak peek on how the contest is going. Voting closes tonight at midnight (CST)!
    piechart.jpg

I think it's great that almost all the top 7 basically have at least 5% of the vote. That's impressive considering how many candidates there were.
    Tavek36 wrote: »

Yes to @simssoccermom! I haven't created any Sims to submit to anything, but I love when the creators get all worried about their Sims! It adds colorful commentary to the thread posts in between story updates.
  • Tavek36Tavek36 Posts: 25 New Member
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Lash must make it! I'm really afraid he won't. There are so many awesome sims. And Lion(el)! I mean who would dare not to vote for him, right?
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    I just really would like to see one of my little pixel hotties in the top 7.... But... Only holding my breath a LITTLE.... :wink:
  • TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    Dexter go! I know you can do it! Make them fall for your charm! #simsoccermom
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Well... I think Horus The Sun is worth to win this competition, but if he'll not do that... I'll have accept it :) He's not the only one who has beautiful face and body.
    edited June 2016
    It was a tough battle, but here are the final men! These are in order of votes with Kandor in first place. He was first the whole time!

He will win the first one on one date with Kalani!!!

Congratulations to @Marialein --ALL of her men made the top 7 but one person could only have 2 make it. Congratulations to @DarkRavenSoul , @nessanewby , @kamio , @roseinblack69 , and @Meggles for your winning entries!

I'm excited about all of these stories combing with Tribe Wahine!

kalanismen.jpg

Kandorpic.jpg

Kal.jpg

darioaponte_1.jpg

Masura_1.jpg

Horusthesun.jpg

Braydenthorn.jpg

runoiiki.jpg

Here are some men who will be making it into the fray...but we'll see. There also will be a surprise man, too!

RoiKaiShanar.jpg

benedict.jpg
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Nice batch. :)
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    edited May 2016
    Oh my Darkness!!! I see almot all men I voted for :D:smiley: And my Horus is here too!Yay!!!!! *jumps like crazy* <3

EDIT: Now I thought... If I would be Kalani what I would do? All these men are so handsome and irresistible... I don't know. Really don't know :D I hope she'll choose right. I wish her the best <3 Listen your heart, Kalani!
  • Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Yay! Kal! I'm not your creator but I was rooting for you the whole time!
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Oh my gosh :o two of my guys. I was so sure that Lash was the whole time number one and not Kandor. I am so happy and thank you guys all who voted for them <3 All men are wonderful
  • TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    Wow that is a handsome bunch! Congrats to the winners!
  • lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    Oh well for my guy ( :'( ), but good luck to the winners. :)
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT

• MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    Congrats @Marialein ! Wow!

And yay for Masa! I love the variety here!!!
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
    Meggles wrote: »

I do, too! Voters did a great job!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Marialein wrote: »
    Oh my gosh :o two of my guys. I was so sure that Lash was the whole time number one and not Kandor. I am so happy and thank you guys all who voted for them <3 All men are wonderful

I wasn't surprised, really. The competition was too big. And I know my sims' luck. Never had any winner in any voting. Even my ship in my own legacy didn't win. :smile: But I think Lash is too good to rot in a gallery. I think I let him return to my tribe. His handicap makes him very interesting for any story in my opinion. I just need to find time to tell it.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    edited May 2016
    Maladi777 wrote: »

I wasn't surprised, really. The competition was too big. And I know my sims' luck. Never had any winner in any voting. Even my ship in my own legacy didn't win. :smile: But I think Lash is too good to rot in a gallery. I think I let him return to my tribe. His handicap makes him very interesting for any story in my opinion. I just need to find time to tell it.

Lash was in the top at first! And then he barely didn't make my extra cut. He was neck and neck...sorry about that! Would love to see you use him!!! He's swoon worthy! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    edited May 2016
    My Gosh, I'm so surprised and glad one of my sims made it xD Especially that Runoi made it, he had grown on me the most ... though I didn't really had any good inspiration or bond to my creations, which was the reason why I made so much in the first place, because I couldn't create that "masterpiece" I wanted. (If you can't win with quality, win with quantity XD Joke, but it's true that I wasn't all to happy or confident about my submission, for Ro Kai I even had no idea for his background till the minute I had to write it... and then I stole it from Illyrio Mophatis backstory from A Song of Ice and Fire / GoT o:)I looked on his picture and I saw that one word written all over his face xD In this secound it got to me.)

I too like that variety! A good proof that there isn't really the ONE face of beauty. But You can see a shared single trait in nearly all of them, like common taste... or will it be Kalani's own personal liking? :D
    Dark hair!
    I mean, 6 out of 7 or 7 out of 9 men have dark hair... the other 2 have red hair. :D
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member

I too like that variety! A good proof that there isn't really the ONE face of beauty. But You can see a shared single trait in nearly all of them, like common taste... or will it be Kalani's own personal liking? :D
    Dark hair!
    I mean, 6 out of 7 or 7 out of 9 men have dark hair... the other 2 have red hair. :D

If all of my submissions would be allowed to participate cause technically they all are under the top 7 we would have one blond guy and another extreme blond guy as well ;)

Dark hair!

If all of my submissions would be allowed to participate cause technically they all are under the top 7 we would have one blond guy and another extreme blond guy as well ;)

Yes...Washin and Storm were exchanging positions the whole time and then BAM! Kal swooped ahead of them on the last day! I couldn't believe it! He was second place but had run around 9th the rest of the time. There was a lot of last minute voting. All from different places. I made sure there were no repeat voters.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    My Gosh, I'm so surprised and glad one of my sims made it xD Especially that Runoi made it, he had grown on me the most ... though I didn't really had any good inspiration or bond to my creations, which was the reason why I made so much in the first place, because I couldn't create that "masterpiece" I wanted. (If you can't win with quality, win with quantity XD Joke, but it's true that I wasn't all to happy or confident about my submission, for Ro Kai I even had no idea for his background till the minute I had to write it... and then I stole it from Illyrio Mophatis backstory from A Song of Ice and Fire / GoT o:)I looked on his picture and I saw that one word written all over his face xD In this secound it got to me.)

Dark hair!

Kalani will be directing this. Only Kandor will get a bonus in that he'll receive the first date. All others will be given equal chances with her and I will go off her whims. Yes...tall, dark and handsome. The blondies almost made it! (But one might show up later... ;) )
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    Kalani's a lucky girl , can hardly wait to read the next chapter.
    I love the way you posed all the men in the jungle , looks great.
    Laugh out loud. Often