Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

** lisi_ja Showcase **

lisi_jalisi_ja Posts: 542 Member
edited September 2017 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hello everyone!

I am relatively new to this forum, but you are all so welcoming, that I already feel as if I've always been part of the community <3

So I decided to take a step forward and show you some of my creations as I would like to have your sincere feedback on them.

You can find me in the gallery under lisi_ja

Thanks for coming by and please feel free to comment here or send me a message as you like!! <3:smile:

Starter Homes

Starter for 4
Solid Starter Renovated
Nordic Starter
Brazilian Beach Starter
Brazilian Modest Starter
Spacious Family Starter
Purple Starter under 8k
Squirrel Home 5k
10k Starter
Nature Starter

Small Houses

Japanese Tiny House
Freddie's Retreat
Gingerbread House
Small Family Home

Bigger Houses

Modern Living
Big Family on a Budget
Modern Mansion
Modern Family Home
Small Edgy Mansion
In the Forest
Modern Green
Nici's Paradies

Crazy Stuff ;)

Island Paradise
Rio Olympics
Homeless Hideout
The Beach Kiosk
Daycare Just for Kids
Tiny Island
Dory
Villa Cora by Lisi

Rooms

Men's Apartment
Little Playground
Greenhouse
Teenie Bedroom
Kids Paradise
Industrial Starter Loft
Orange Tunes
Selling Art

Competitions and Features

QC Create a Room no 35 by @Cbear13 - Intermediate Winner (Witch-Craft Room)
RdnhkUn.jpg

Starter Showoff! - Challenge no. 1 by @pronterus (Brazilian Modest Starter) - featured in The Pronteran Builder
xPXAGAV.jpg

Judge's Award "Fantastic Interior" in the QC Challenge no 27 - Kiddy Care by @Cbear13 - Daycare Just for Kids - featured in the 13th issue of Lisas Magical Land on SIMCOM
F6GMHUs.png
13661772_1568319443471902_5335830479675549891_o.jpg

QC Create a Room no 38 by @Cbear13 - Winner (Orange Tunes)
7ke6Ivc.png

Tiny Island was featured in Simsvip by the amazing @Lissykin
iBoTvYQ.png

Post edited by lisi_ja on

Comments

• lisi_jalisi_ja Posts: 542 Member
    edited September 2017
    And here is one of my latest builds:

N509Jfs.png

DGinjb8.png

keH2TMG.png

I am very proud of this one, but I think there is still room for improvement.

What would you say? <3

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Hello :) It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your builds! Simmers will enjoy visiting your thread and looking at your builds.
    The design of Moderner Bungalow is very nice :) The plants and flowers look nice on the front edges of the home. The layout of the interior of the home is very nice. Very nice kitchen and dining area. The cutlery is a nice touch on the kitchen wall, and the fruit bowl looks great on the dining table. Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows at the outside views whilst dining at the table. The fridge nook is great. Very nice fireplace sitting area in the living room! It looks nice that there are curtained windows either sides of the fireplace. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the sofa or armchair in front of the fire reading a book from the bookcase with sunlight coming in to the room. The candles and pictures are nice touches on the fireplace ledge. The flowers on the table are pretty for sims to see in the room.
    Your latest home Modern Living is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The flowers and plants look very nice in the front garden area! The outdoors living , dining, and kitchen patio is very nice! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool Very nice loungers area for sims to relax poolside in the sunshine. Very nice outdoors kitchen! Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating the meals at the dining table in the outdoors air. Nice bar area for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! The office nook is very nice! It is nice that there are double study desk tables there. The noticeboards are a nice touch on the walls. The living room is very nice! The orange coloured floor rug gives a nice look to the room. The zen decor item and the books are nice touches on the fireplace ledge. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the sofa and armchair,watching tv near the fire. Very nice dining room! The alternating colours of the dining seats looks very nice. The plants look nice on the dining tables for sims to see when eating their meals. Very nice colour schemes and furnishing of the bedrooms. The floor rugs add a nice look to the bedrooms. Very nice design of the kitchen. The cabinets look nice how they are placed there. The green colour of the cabinets complement with the wall texture well. The wall cutlery, fruit bowl and bottles on the wall are great kitchen items in the room. Very nice upper landing reading and music area . Sims will enjoy sitting there reading a book or enjoy playing the guitar.
    Both homes are very nice! :)
    edited September 2017
    RESERVED
    @rosemow Thank you very much! <3
    The design and layout of the Men's apartment build looks so very great! :) Very nice blue and yellow colour scheme of the build! The design of the kitchen and dining areas looks very great! The blue kitchen cabinets look very nice how they are placed there and the counters look very nice placed around the edges of the brick pillar! The stove and wall cutlery area is great! Nice bar stool area for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink. The hanging wall pans, fruit bowl, bottles and fruit wall picture are nice kitchen touches there. The yellow colour of the dining seats and the blue floor rug under the dining table look very nice together. It is great that there is a DJ booth in the bedroom. The art painted on the wall looks great! The computer study desk nook, and the tv watching alcove look great in the apartment! Sims will enjoy resting on the sofa watching tv.The blue sofa and yellow table look very nice together. Each of the nook areas of the build are very nice! :)

I have added a link to your thread on the showcase links thread.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/793638/showcase-links-thread

Happy Simming! :)
  • kitoraemkitoraem Posts: 889 Member
    love your lots @lisi_ja the blue and yellow contrast well together in the mens apartment! :)
    May we all chill like wizards
    edited May 2016
    @kitoraem Thank you! <3 And congratulations for your maxis fave!! :)
    edited September 2017
    This house I created for a fellow simmer who has a big family but a small budget ;) The original version I am presenting here is just under 50k w/o lot, so I uploaded a second version for the Challenge Affordable Family Housing. Under the hashtag affordablefamilyhousing you can find in the gallery family houses (for 4-8 sims) which cost under 50k including lot prices.

SkhzHZr.png

ry0PMRf.png

Ys825YU.png

DTw0wPP.png

S3g4ZKI.png

In the original version the flowers on the table have to be removed if you want to sit 8 sims there, but otherwise I haven't found another bug yet.

What do you say? Would your big family like to live in this house? Or is it to small for you? <3

The exterior design and layout of Big Family on a Budget is very nice! :) The front and back balconies look very nice. Nice art nook on the back balcony for sims to enjoy painting oon the easel in the outdoors air. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. The plants and flowers look nice how they are placed in the outdoors areas. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The dining room area is very nice. It looks nice that different coloured chairs are placed on the edges of the dining table. The blue flowers look pretty on the dining table. The clothes shelf and shoes nook is great! It looks nice that different coloured seating is in the living room. Sims will enjoy relaxing there watching tv.Very nice kitchen nook. Sims will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows at the outdoors views whilst preparing meals. The bottles and coffee bags are nice touches on the wall shelves. The postcards look great on the kitchen wall! The computer study desks corner is great! It is nice that there are double computers there, for sims to enjoy using the computers there at the same time. The books look great in the corner area. Child sims will enjoy doing artwork on the activity table. The layout of the upper level with the bedrooms looks very nice.
    It is a very nice home for a family ! :)
  • kitoraemkitoraem Posts: 889 Member
    Aww thank you @lisi_ja <3 another amazing home from you, I love love loveee the colours you use! :)
    May we all chill like wizards
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Really love that exterior on modern living!
    5sXtTqH.png
    edited September 2017
    So... Here a modern starter of mine ;) And there is enough place for a family of 4!

I love building small houses!! <3 This one I did for the Starter Home Challenge

Here some pics:

k1BIMQe.png

qUVqgG6.png

R2ZQibM.png

YQhOdL5.png

What do you think? <3

edited September 2017
    I don't know if it's OK to post a room in a lot showcase, but I would like to show you this one because it could be an improvement to the backyard of every family home ;)

This one is uploaded to the gallery as a room so you can place it where you want. Maybe on the roof ;):smiley:

Kleiner Spielplatz (Little Playground)

j8YhKEH.png

5gOTkUT.png

What do you think? <3

Starter for 4 is a very nice modern home! :) The design of the exterior looks very nice! Nice rooftop games area for sims to have fun sitting at the table playing the llama table top game or enjoy sitting on the seat looking out at the views. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The kids bedroom looks very nice. Nice study desk area in the room for sims to enjoy sitting there using the computer or reading a book. The teddies look cute in the room! The pink and green colour of the walls gives a nice look. The flag penants look great on the walls! The penguin tv is cute in the living room! Sims will have fun playing chess and at the same time enjoy listening to music from the music player. The orange wall tiling in the bathroom looks nice. The clothes, shoes and mirror closet looks great!
    The design of Little Playground room is very nice! :) Kids will have lots of fun playing there! Nice sand pit area for sims to have fun playing with the toys there. The flamingo gnome is a nice touch there. Sims will have fun playing the llama table top game. It looks very creative the way you have created the deck for sims to have fun climbing up to using the steps! The flowers look pretty around the base of the deck area. Sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars.
    The home and outdoors room are very nice :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Great showcase. I particularly love Modern Living! Good job! :)
    @yanti68 Thank you! I like that one too. Specially the kitchen is one of my favourites :blush:

Do you have an own showcase?
    @yanti68 Thank you! As soon as I have a bit more time I will go through your amazing showcase!! But what I saw already is very good! <3
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Very nice showcase! Your builds are all wonderfully put together with a good eye for color and decor. The little play yard you created is Adorable! Awesome work creating the climbing tower. It looks So Cool! :blush:<3
  • NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    I live both your starter house and your park! Great layout of your starter and a love the exterior design. Your tree house is too cute and very creative. I too like adding sand boxes to my Parks. Aww, those we're the days LOL.. great job!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
    @WrathofCath and @Nhicks Thanks for coming by! I am very happy that you like my builds <3
    edited September 2017
    I've just finished another small "room" for mainly outdoors and all your sims with a green thumb will love it! All the plants are at least of level good.

kudqDuJ.png

PYLoXB9.png

What do you think?<3

• NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Great outdoors green house! I love all the extra clutter and how awesome that you kept all the plants healthy for this build
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
    The Greenhouse room is very nice! :) The glass roofing over the top looks nice. The flower boxes look very pretty on the windows! The rows of growing plants in the planters on each side of the room looks nice. The gardening items, rooster, candle and plants on the shelves are nice touches there. The watering cans and spray can look nice on the round table and floor areas. The gnome is cute!
    It is a very nice outdoors room :)