Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kalani Wahine's Quest (for slaves!) RESULTS ARE IN!

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited May 2016
    @darkravensoul Goodness...I love this angel, Zepar! And what a backstory!!! <3

And Dranel looks like Mara's brother!!! Awesome!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited May 2016
    Screenshot_1.jpg

It's time to vote! Choose 7 men. You will only be able to vote once. Double votes will be deleted. :)
    You can go HERE to review and make your decision.

I will post the results in two days!

GOOD LUCK, AMAZONS!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Persefona711Persefona711 Posts: 356 Member
    Voted! It was really hard, so many handsome men :love:
    qbDPpCu.jpg
  • TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    Voted! That was very difficult.
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Voted.... It wasn't easy :p
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    Thanks, pammie! :D
    By the way, Zepar originally is the name of a fallen angel ;)
    Found some "meaning" about the name:
    "Zepar is a duke of Hell who appears as a soldier wearing red clothes and armor.
    Zepar's most important infernal duties are related to love, lust and sodomy. It is said that he is capable of seducing women by taking the human form of their husbands or lovers.
    He can also inspire women and men to lust and love. His office is to cause women to love men, and bring them together in love. He is primarily summoned by male followers to make women fall in love with them. The cost of this love is that the woman who falls in love in this way will not be able to conceive the man's children. To some this may not seem like a very big deal, but centuries ago men considered having children to carry on a their family name to be of great importance - especially to men in powerful positions or with long family legacies.
    He can also cause people to shapeshift into other forms, usually at the request of the summoner, but not necessarily in a form that is requested. "

-That's what inspired me to choose this name for him, as I initially thought him to be some sort of a human freetime cupid, who sets the pairs up which match each other the most.

I will reread every submission and then vote. I want drama, baby! XD
    Thanks, pammie! :D
    By the way, Zepar originally is the name of a fallen angel ;)
    Found some "meaning" about the name:
    "Zepar is a duke of Hell who appears as a soldier wearing red clothes and armor.
    Zepar's most important infernal duties are related to love, lust and sodomy. It is said that he is capable of seducing women by taking the human form of their husbands or lovers.
    He can also inspire women and men to lust and love. His office is to cause women to love men, and bring them together in love. He is primarily summoned by male followers to make women fall in love with them. The cost of this love is that the woman who falls in love in this way will not be able to conceive the man's children. To some this may not seem like a very big deal, but centuries ago men considered having children to carry on a their family name to be of great importance - especially to men in powerful positions or with long family legacies.
    He can also cause people to shapeshift into other forms, usually at the request of the summoner, but not necessarily in a form that is requested. "

-That's what inspired me to choose this name for him, as I initially thought him to be some sort of a human freetime cupid, who sets the pairs up which match each other the most.

I will reread every submission and then vote. I want drama, baby! XD

Wow! That is amazing! I hope he makes it in!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    Just delurked to say that I voted! :smile:

Thanks for all the eyecandy and the backstories. :)
    It will be interesting to see who will make in into the seven who will be introduced to Kalani and what will happen from there.

(I was even tempted to submit my own Simhunk (or to be more precise: his twin), but perhaps next time. ;))
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
    Hi, @sassie and welcome! So glad you voted and you like my story! I can't wait until I can reveal these hunks to you. From what I'm seeing now, it's going to be EXCITING!!!!! But anything can happen. Voting has been all over the place!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Voted, though it's been a tough one!
  • lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    Voted. Can't wait to see the chosen 7. :)
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT

• nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    Voted....and it was a tough vote!
  • JellysimwichJellysimwich Posts: 778 Member
    Where does one vote? My personal faves are Caiphus, Akito, and Zephar (can't remember if I spelled that right.)
    Where does one vote? My personal faves are Caiphus, Akito, and Zephar (can't remember if I spelled that right.)

Here's the link to the voting page. Kalani's Quest
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Tavek36Tavek36 Posts: 25 New Member
    Voted but I don't think that I will affect things too much...my slave has some pretty serious competition! I know I won't have a problem finding slaves for my game later on though!
    Tavek36 wrote: »
    Voted but I don't think that I will affect things too much...my slave has some pretty serious competition! I know I won't have a problem finding slaves for my game later on though!

Lots to choose from now! :tongue:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    Voted! I'll be sad if Braydon doesn't make it in but I'll settle for the hunky lion :wink:
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Voted! I can't wait to find out who wins!
    Here's a sneak peek on how the contest is going. Voting closes tonight at midnight (CST)!
    piechart.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    Here's a sneak peek on how the contest is going. Voting closes tonight at midnight (CST)!
    piechart.jpg

Yikes. @pammiechick What will you do if there's a tie?
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    When voting will be closed it should be an early morning for me :) I can't wait for the results @pammiechick :D
  • nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    AH! I want to know who they all are! >:) LOL The suspense is killing me! :blush:
    @meggles In case of a tie, I will choose between them. There are lots of ties at the moment. ;) but it changes hourly. The only person who hasn't changed positions is the top guy!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    Dying to know who the front-runner is!
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT