Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Mansion on Horrid Hill--A Male Prettacy 5/24

1192021222325...Next

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    From what we've seen of Dandy, I would say the girl at the computer must be his sister.
    Why did this update feel too short? :smiley:

That's funny because it's longer than most...but there's not much going on. We're in a transition and the forward momentum of plot that needs to happen next I haven't played out yet. :# Not sure when I'll be able to do it as Tribe Wahine needs me...it takes precedence, so my little troll story suffers. :scream:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    Loved the updated - but like the others, it left me wanting MORE! :p LOL I can't wait to learn all the drop sister's names, and she sure was a pretty one (if she was a drop sister! :wink: )
    nessanewby wrote: »
    Loved the updated - but like the others, it left me wanting MORE! :p LOL I can't wait to learn all the drop sister's names, and she sure was a pretty one (if she was a drop sister! :wink: )

I know...me, too!!! Gotta play more...but there's so much to do with Amazons...well, I'll give this story some love next week! :kissing_heart:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    OOo I am thinking that precious blonde chick is a Drop... I am guessing Lemon or Peppermint LOL - great update!
  • UniSimsUniSims Posts: 1,246 Member
    I may or may not have just binge-read this...
    laughing-gifs-old-timey.gif

Everything is more colourful in black and white
    UniSims wrote: »
    I may or may not have just binge-read this...

Lol! There will be more...its just I have other stories. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited August 2019
    SO...hey, this is a very important story for me. I WILL continue it and put it on a real blog. I've just realized EA is deleting anything that looks dead. Ugh. I don't want this story to be dead so I'm going to put it on WP after D & K is over. :)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Hooray! I can't wait for this to be on a blog! This was one of my first simlits, and I miss reading it.

But if they're deleting stuff that looks dead, I'd better get my stuff updated soon! :scream:
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
    edited August 2019
    Yeah I lost my building contest! I can’t believe they deleted that! They should ask first! :rage:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg