Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You! ~CLOSED~

Comments

• GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Luxana wrote: »
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Claim this one next thanks

Date: April 22, 2016
    Username: Luxana
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Amazon Challenge Home, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@Glenkarri Uhh Thank you a lot for claiming my request! Not sure if you need me to do anything :p

Thanks for contacting Luxana, we can now chat on my Thread:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/643860/glenkarris-thread-for-d-n-a-builds#latest
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    I think I'm all caught up on Rec'd an fav'ing everything for everyone. All very beautiful.. Hugs to everyone and have a wonderful week...
  • blair2396blair2396 Posts: 336 Member
    @Glenkarri they look amazing! Thank you so much! <3
  • HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    edited May 2016
    I'm back to request another home for my Sims! I absolutely love the farmhouse that soocoolsim made for me and am looking for something entirely different this time. I've tried building it myself, but it just isn't working out for me. I need the help of someone much more talented than myself! :smiley:

Username: HSmith2016
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Mexican Hacienda
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? EPs - World Adventures, Generations, Late Night, Seasons. SP - High End Loft
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): Nothing bigger than 40x40, something that will fit in a spot in Lucky Palms.
    Number of bedrooms: 3
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 1 bedroom for adults, 1 bedroom for teens/children, 1 bedroom for babies/toddlers
    Number of bathrooms: 2 would be preferable, but 1 is ok if space is limited.
    Favorite color schemes: Reds, oranges, bright colors
    Colors you dislike: Anything neon
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Anything and everything from the Fabulous Fiesta/Haute Hacienda sets. I have a lot of store items, so just ask and if I don't have it, I can probably get it.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Lucky Palms
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Communication is nice :)
    Additional instructions? I am looking for this home to be bright and cheerful, authentic but well lived in. Have fun with it!
    Post edited by HollyL73 on
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    I have finished ChelleJo's request ... a little behind schedule, but she's up and running now.

Chateau du Chelle:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8911025

4ba3057b-a5c7-4e4e-b02a-32089aaa835c_zpshbn9zrsw.jpg

For more pictures please visit my thread here:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/884594/idontrcalls-dna-request-thread#latest

Thank you so much, Chelle Jo!! I really enjoyed working on your house. :)
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
    Lovely work Idontrcall, left a comment on your Thread. :)

Great to read Blair2396, have fun with them, it is nice to have Pets that are your very own Real Life ones, in Game. ;)
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Claim this one next thanks

Date: April 22, 2016
    Username: Luxana
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Amazon Challenge Home, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Thank you! Have fun with this one, it sounds like an interesting challenge. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @HSmith2016 Hi! I've added your request to our list. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Wonderful work, Glenkarri! You're just a machine! lol I've rec'd all your creations, and I especially love the little doglets. :)

Idontrcall, thank you for posting all those pictures. I love your decorating choices for the front room. I also love the landscaping. Another beauty! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
    I will claim this one too, seeing I am a horsey lady

Date: April 28, 2016
    Username: ElijahsBabyGurl9
    Type: Pet
    Description: Sim-a-Like of Black Beauty
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

edited May 2016
    ElijahsBabyGurl9 Black Beauty is ready

BLACK BEAUTY
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8911472

Screenshot_zpsb0qfwy6z.jpg

Screenshot-2_zps752uw28o.jpg

Screenshot-20_zpsfbytzu1m.jpg

Screenshot-24_zpsmpexecpm.png
  • BrianAndreeBrianAndree Posts: 422 Member
    edited May 2016
    Username: BrianAndree
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): Glenkarri if shes not too backed up, however anyone is fine
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Coastal
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All EPS, HELS, Outdoor Living, & Fast Lane
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry): Basic
    Lot size (dimensions): 20 x 30
    Number of bedrooms: 2
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.): No
    Number of bathrooms: 1 or 2
    Favorite color schemes: Blues, whites
    Colors you dislike: I really dont want any odd colors in a coastal house so nothing nuts like tons of green and other odd colors for this
    Do you want it furnished and decorated: Sure
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used: Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: I do have a few sets + items, so just ask
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one: Sunset Valley
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.): Small car port attached to the side of the house, that can fit 1 car. Also maybe a small garden with a few plants. Please leave it off a foundation, and I would like it to have a basement, and I would like the basement to have a wine machine and maybe a few racks or some chairs or something, your choice. Also NO spiral stairs, I hate them so much. Try to leave a little space in the backyard for some outdoor items if I choose to place some, thanks!
    Is communication required before the builder begins work: Nope
    Additional instructions: No
    Post edited by BrianAndree on
    Orgin: BrianAndree
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Lovely home @Idontrcall ! Rec'd and commented on your thread.

Vicki, such nice creations from you, The Andree turned out really nice and I love your cute little boxer mix dogs and such a beautiful black horse. All rec'd.
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    @Glenkarri, What a beautiful horse! So envious of your pet making ability! Got ya Rec'd of course! :)

@Idontrcall, Wonderful home! Must go check out more pics! :) Got ya rec'd!
    @BrianAndree Hi! I've added your request to our Open Request list. If you need to make any changes or additions, please edit your original post and either leave a message for me or post regarding the change on our thread. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you, and happy simming! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • trashbinsouvenirtrashbinsouvenir Posts: 412 Member
    Username: TrashBinSouvenir

Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): romagi1, Glenkarri, or next available

Sims 3 or 4?: The Sims 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Traditional (mansion, over the top) with some futuristic twists

Which EPs and SPs do you have? All but Katy Perry Sweet Treats

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic

Lot size (dimensions): 50 x 50

Number of bedrooms: 4

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?
    Master bedroom: I love elegance and over the top. Something to really make it pop architecturally. A bathroom attached is also best.
    Guestroom: This should feature the dream pod bed from Into the Future.
    One bedroom for a boy, age child. I’m thinking he’ll be a typical little boy who likes to be athletic but is also into space, sports, or any cute theme for a little boy to be into. Mixing themes is fine. A bathroom attached or close by is preferable.
    One nursery for a girl, toddler age. A very spoiled girly girl. Artistic, musically inclined. The princess cutesy lover, with pink and white and frills if you know what I mean.  A bathroom attached or nearby is preferable for her room too.

Number of bathrooms: I’d like each room to have a dedicated bathroom and a bathroom on every floor, half baths are fine for the non-bedroom bathrooms.

Favorite color schemes: A lighter teal, neutral colors, something you would see in a classy mansion style house

Colors you dislike: I think any color can work if done right.. not the biggest fan of darker oranges though if I must be honest!

Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, please!
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes, please!

Please list the Store content that can be used: All

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Bridgeport

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No

Additional instructions?
    I’d like the overall theme to be that of a mansion, columns and the feeling of grandiose.. a nice large attention grabber for the foyer would be great! (like the curved stairways, exotic outdoor looking water feature.. just something to stand out).

A pool with all the accessories and a hot tub with a small grilling area would fit with the mansion theme!

I do need a wine cellar! Also a nice large garden space that can be organized.. need to grow the fruit for the nectar! I like the garden to have the store items- chickens, bees, the swiftgrow station, and sprinklers to help water any plants.

My sims are adventurous, and have amassed quite a lot of loot they would like to show off somewhere. Doesn’t have to be a main feature, but just a place to put some items.

A nice gym area is a must- an area to do ballet, an area for martial arts, etc.

I do have a need a place to put a charging station for my plumbot.

I usually end up creating a basement and having a room for each skill set theme- so a room for all the musical instruments, a room for all the science instruments (bot station included), a crafting area (sculpting, drafting, etc), a place to be artistic… these skills/rooms can be divided however, I just like to have almost all available skills and their objects in my house. I like to use as much store material as possible, within reason of course.

My sims are all top tier futuristic sims, so adding those little touches is nice.

A “spa” area with the massage table and the sauna is much appreciated.

Feel free to have as many floors as you would like and any other cool rooms for skill activities or for recreational activities is encouraged! And feel free to use CC! I love cool multi-level floors or any architectural feature that makes it a special house, and this team never ceases to amaze me!
    Simply,
    Brittany (bwillisucf)

Zpj9msL.png
    edited May 2016
    Hi @TrashBinSouvenir! It's good to see you. I've added your request to the list. If you have any questions, please let me know. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member

@StephSteb, Coastal Cottage is ready!

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8914233

This lovely beach home furnished in Shabby Chic beach style features an open floor plan with Master, child, nursery and Butler bedrooms. Enjoy the crystal clear pool, hot tub, tropical sauna and spa area. The kiddo's will love the shaded play area and Lemonade stand while you tend to the small garden. DNA Request ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

37.jpg

More pics here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14858158/#Comment_14858158
  • Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
  • StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    romagi1 wrote: »
    @StephSteb, Coastal Cottage is ready!

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8914233

This lovely beach home furnished in Shabby Chic beach style features an open floor plan with Master, child, nursery and Butler bedrooms. Enjoy the crystal clear pool, hot tub, tropical sauna and spa area. The kiddo's will love the shaded play area and Lemonade stand while you tend to the small garden. DNA Request ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

37.jpg

More pics here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14858158/#Comment_14858158

I LOVE IT! THANK YOU SO MUCH, @romagi1 <3<3<3
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Hi @stepbot153 , Beaumont Estate is ready.

Download ***** Pictures

[img][/img]Beaumont%20Estate%20Cover_zpswceq0jjn.jpg

My goodness, 2 stunning creations from dear Romagi1 and Socoolsim, are we ever getting spoiled for choice on The Sims 3. Both lovely builds in their own right ladies, recommended both of them and will have them both in Game soon for a good look about. Thanks for sharing. ;)