Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who still hasn't done everything there is to do in TS3?

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    I still haven't. So many things still to do... :lol:
  • sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    There is quite a few kid things..bake sales..a child oven that lets you bake cookies and muffins etc.Sand pits,swingsets tree houses,water slip and slides.Lots more but would like a bunch more but you maybe mean for the toddlers only though.

EDIT a lil kiddie pool would have been awesome I agree <3

Yes! and it's cool how when your child bakes things you can actually set prices based off of the newspaper and head to a community lot and start selling! Generations added tonnes more things for kids, and I am so happy that the store released that Aurora Skies toddlers pack thing which was just amazing. If they added a kiddie pool I think toddlers would have been almost perfect in TS3.
  • Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    edited May 2016
    There is quite a few kid things..bake sales..a child oven that lets you bake cookies and muffins etc.Sand pits,swingsets tree houses,water slip and slides.Lots more but would like a bunch more but you maybe mean for the toddlers only though.

EDIT a lil kiddie pool would have been awesome I agree <3

I think the kids were really lucky with what they got and the toddlers I think got some kind of springy animal toys and eventually a walker, I adore them all to be honest but, Yeah more for toddlers the kitchen and possibly playhouses could be like pretend play
    51PA0EKXMXL._SX425__zpsvzu6pqg3.jpg
    (not the best picture to use as they're more pre-school children than toddlers lol

The kiddie pool would've been so cute and maybe could've used it as a future body skill :)

Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    edited May 2016
    @Zeegee That is aliens...go below those lights and aliens are visiting a house.Your house most likely scanning your mailbox and trashcan. :# for research

Either that ... Or one of those Black Ops ninja unicorns has broken into your house while you were sleeping.
    Dang I wish I could find that screenshot.

I had the sparkles show up over my Sim's house and couldn't figure out why.
    Then I searched the bedroom and there was a black unicorn standing next to the bed where my Sim was sleeping.
    I even had to switch to build/buy so I could change from night to day to take the screenshot so you could see the unicorn.

Freaky unicorns ... I finally uninstalled Pets because of those annoying creatures.

On Topic ...
    I thought I had done almost everything one time ... But I was wrong by a longshot.
    Not even close to completing all the possible options the game offers.

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited May 2016
    Meeee *raises hand like the teacher's pet*
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member
    I haven't even scratched the surface of the game like playing a vampire sim. I still haven't used all of the traits or played all of the jobs/careers, explored all of the WA worlds. There has only been 1-2 skills that I had reached level 10 but haven't done much afterwards with them. I still have a lot to learn and to build and play with in the game... :)
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @lisasc360 Same with me. I have 10 skills for a few Sims in some areas but other skills I never really tried with.

I mean I have a couple of 10 skilled body or painting skills but never really done the fishing skills much.

Career wise it is varied. I have different Sims at different stages, a few I have some level 10s but other careers I am more shy of.

It is fun to try something different out now and then :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    I think I've done...15%? I just know I still have to do a lot. I tried a lot of things, but really palying them in every play possible - nope, not really, and I regret it. I plan on doing it with my current legacy though. I'm on generation 3 so I still have a lot to do.
  • Randomness000Randomness000 Posts: 125 Member
    This is why i love The Sims 3, so much content to explore but i've also barely scratched the surface due to my old computer not running the game very well,i was gonna try to play it on this computer but since i'm getting a new one in July i mine as well wait(even though i really don't want to lol)
    fGRb4d2.gif
  • SimulanceSimulance Posts: 313 Member
    Me, definitely. I've been playing since 2009 but I nearly always just play the same way - raising a family. I need to explore so much.
  • Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    Me too, or should I say me hundred. So many things I haven't done -- I tend to choose the same traits over and over, so it's fun to pick some different ones. I've seen screenshots of so many situations that I've never tried. Group trail ride!
  • sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
    I've played since release and I have barely touched the depth this game has to offer. I'm yet to play with supernaturals much, haven't investigated most of the careers and so much more. I only really recently started to teach myself how to use the building tools so I'm way behind! :)
  • sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    I've played since release and I have barely touched the depth this game has to offer. I'm yet to play with supernaturals much, haven't investigated most of the careers and so much more. I only really recently started to teach myself how to use the building tools so I'm way behind! :)

Yes! I've only ever been a witch with supernatural, and have tried the other life states but not for too long. Also I have never played in the world that came with that EP, I just love SV too much lol.

Never had bands in LN, just remembered that now. I really want to make a teen garage band, I downloaded a mod to make this possible. ^^
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited May 2016
    Me either. I've had this game and these packs since the day they came out and find something new every time I play. I think its probably a testament to the work that went into them that we are all still finding things both big and small so many years after their production. Because of that, I'm kinda sad that I didn't buy Sweet Treats while it was available because there was probably more there than meets the eye. Checking Amazon daily for a copy that isn't 50 dollars or more :/
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    I haven't done everything and it's not because I don't have enough hours in this game ;) Resorts, scuba diving, firefighters, owning a houseboat, explore Utopia and Distopia. To name some ;)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Oh! I haven't explored every WA tomb yet. I've barely used Pangu's Axe.
  • Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited May 2016
    There are so many things that I have yet to complete. But that's part of the fun of it. In fact, I earned another badge as recently as last week. It was the Book Club Moderator writing a novel one.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    I have many things still on my 'to do' list and I've also played since the game came out in 2009! This is one game where it's difficult for me to understand why anyone would get bored with it, unless this type of creative game is just not your preference. For me, it's the pretty much the only game I'm interested in, and I never get bored because there is always something new to do or to try or to build or..... :)
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    I have a huge game going in which I'm trying to do everything I haven't done yet.

That's a hopeless task. I've had Sims 3 since June 2009 and play often.

I'm currently on a quest to do a few badges as that introduces me to all sorts of other things I didn't know I could do. And I still haven't done everything I already know about.
  • KatyFernlilyKatyFernlily Posts: 738 Member
    > @CravenLestat said:
    > There is quite a few kid things..bake sales..a child oven that lets you bake cookies and muffins etc.Sand pits,swingsets tree houses,water slip and slides.Lots more but would like a bunch more but you maybe mean for the toddlers only though.
    >
    > EDIT a lil kiddie pool would have been awesome I agree <3

www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-objects-furnishing-plumbing-showerstubs/title/inflatable-kids-pool/id/1120033/

This is cute!
  • KatyFernlilyKatyFernlily Posts: 738 Member
    ://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-objects-furnishing-plumbing-showerstubs/title/inflatable-kids-pool/id/1120033/
  • snurflessnurfles Posts: 3,640 Member
    I haven't come close to doing everything! Right now I'm playing a Cowboy in Dragon Valley and I want him to eventually have a huge ranch with horses, cats, dogs, and dragons. As of right now, he only has a horse and cat. I want to breed to animals and discover everything a dragon can do. This is only a very small part of what I haven't done.
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    Not even remotely close. I haven't even done half of the LTWs. There are worlds to explore, badges to earn, skill challenges to conquer, careers to work. I'll probably never see everything there is to see with this game.
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited May 2016
    EDIT: Posted in wrong thread. :( Sorry..
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Thursday10pmThursday10pm Posts: 193 Member
    Sometimes I think I've done everything I want to (don't think I've had a sim reach the top of the criminal career or managed to play an evil sim for a full lifetime) or that my pc will allow (I own lots of store stuff that I've never downloaded cos my pc struggles with what it has but I'd really love to try out that toystore)
    And then, I come on here and see other players screenshots and go "didn't know you could do that!!". So I'm thinking there's a lot left to discover really.
    Like I recently built a university dorm and used some of the ITF kitchen equipment and suddenly I had a restaurant in my dorm.......with waiters.........that served food at the table....... And my family couldn't understand why I was dancing around the kitchen yelling I'd built a working restaurant lol.
    I preordered every ep and sp so I've had the game a couple days lmao. Wonder if the developers know everything they've created???