Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bloomer Legacy (A Build Newcrest Story): Complete

Comments

• JoieWilderJoieWilder Posts: 2,513 Member
    I've submitted Loralee, Tommy, Luc, and Nora along with two completely new sims. :) I might do some more later.
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    edited May 2016
    I kept my promise, @ThePlumbob :) my ID: roseinblack69, hashtag #fortheplumbob
    When you'll look for them try to use advanced although there no any cc. I wrote short backstory there, but I would like to tell you about them all a bit here :)
    All they are orphans... Jason Swanson adopted them all and tries to help them. It's not easy as all they are very different and they are teenagers. Corina is cheerful, but she never thinks what she says, Damon likes to rummage and has only the one goal - to have a lot of money and be surrounded by luxury although he is very clever and could be very talented in science, medicine and technologies. Romeo is good-hearted loner, who dreams to be writer one day, but he lives not in this world, he is far from reality like any dreamer. Kristina is very active and can't imagine any day without a book, especially she is interested in geology and gemstones. Lori is very creative and loves kids, she doesn't care of her career as she sees herself only as mother surrounded by children, good wife for her husband... And she is so naive and childish. Allen's biggest dream is to be famous businessman. He is very intelligent, neat, likes to play video games, watch fantastic movies and read sci-fi novels. Jason, their foster-father, is very young himself, but he lost his parents being very young and were raised by his relatives, so he understands them... Maybe someday he'll meet his soulmate and will have his own children, but his adopted children will be always his family and now they are the only Jason's mission and goal.
    I hope you'll like them and they will be the Bloomers children' friends :)

qUayd3f.jpg

Post edited by roseinblack69 on
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    @iheartdinosx3 Thank you so much, they all look so great and have such interesting backstories!

@Ruby10990 Ooh I'm excited to check them out!
    JoieWilder wrote: »
    I've submitted Loralee, Tommy, Luc, and Nora along with two completely new sims. :) I might do some more later.

@JoieWilder Yay! Looking forward to seeing what they get up to in my save!

@roseinblack69 That's a really diverse bunch, wow! And you even took the time to come up with such a detailed backstory for each of them, love it!
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    edited May 2016
    @ThePlumbob Tobi and Stefan's cousin Hannah (Lina's daughter... Remember Mari's sisters? Yeah, probably not :tongue:) is a teen now, and will literally never appear in my story ever :lol: I can put her on the gallery if you'd like! But if you don't need any more teens that's okay too! :)
    snvAF3B.png
    @CitizenErased14 Wait, Mari has sisters? :p I'm kidding - If I recall your family tree correctly, I believe Lina's daughter was actually very pretty! In any case I'd love to have her!

I'm not capping the amount of teens, I'll plop them all in and see who my guys end up interacting with :)
    I enjoyed creating them all @ThePlumbob :) Yes, it took a bit of time, but they were worth it ;) I hope you'll like Jason and his adopted children :)
    Hallie attempts to settle in the Bloomer household.

8.34 Doll House

vFCCR0P.jpg
    A little monster Seraphina... :# It's not easy to have such child, my condolence to Leo and Pauline :/ And Pauline's mother died.... It's really dramatic day :(
  • iheartdinosx3iheartdinosx3 Posts: 895 Member
    What in the WORLD Seraphina! She needs to get her act together and stop being so darn mean! She's making her younger siblings hold hate towards her, which she is going to end up regretting! :angry:

That's the worst way to find out your Mother has passed, just all the sudden her urn is on the front lawn? That is so sad even if Pauline didn't like her that much. :cry:
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited May 2016
    Seraphina needs to learn to stop being mean to others! If she continues to act like this, she'll become an enemy to everyone or get the Public Enemy aspiration for her birthday. Hopefully, she doesn't get that aspiration when her birthday rolls around.

I've never seen an alien gravestone before. Wow, what a sad moment to learn that Pauline's mother passed away, in front of the house. :(
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    It is a sad household now. Hallie has it worst. Losing completely everything and having to deal with Seraphina atop of that. Somebody needs to teach the girl one or two things about other people's feelings. I can only hope being disliked and having no friends will be punishment enough for her.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @ThePlumbob Hannah is on the gallery under my same username as here. I did put her under the #BloomerLegacy hashtag too. :)
    snvAF3B.png
  • FrantikaFrantika Posts: 159 Member
    @ThePlumbob I can't resist a call for CAS! I have a town save called "The Past" that has kid versions of the townies. I aged Bella and Mortimer up to teen and uploaded them for you under the hashtag #BloomerLegacy. The household is called Mortimer & Bella - Teens. You can rename them for your game, but I couldn't resist tossing these two in there. :smiley:

PS I am reading this story, but still have a ways to go before being caught up. Lovin' it!
    VsmclH4.jpg
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Oh no that was sad :( I didn't like Astrid very much but seeing Yenn brake down made me emotional. And poor Hallie as well. Seraphina needs to learn some manners! Do her parents realize what she is doing?
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Seraphina really needs help, her temper is becoming an issue. Poor Hallie, but I can't help be a tad bit happy that we see more of her now. I absolutely adore her <3
    And I didn't see that coming, Yenn sort of raised Astrid, right? I hope she won't be heartbroken too long
    edited May 2016
    Thank you for your submissions @CitizenErased14 & @Frantika , I'm excited to have a look! :)
    A little monster Seraphina... :# It's not easy to have such child, my condolence to Leo and Pauline :/ And Pauline's mother died.... It's really dramatic day :(

@roseinblack69 I don't know if I'd go as far as calling Seraphina a monster haha! She's not pure evil, but she does always put herself first. I think she has a lot to learn...

What in the WORLD Seraphina! She needs to get her act together and stop being so darn mean! She's making her younger siblings hold hate towards her, which she is going to end up regretting! :angry:

That's the worst way to find out your Mother has passed, just all the sudden her urn is on the front lawn? That is so sad even if Pauline didn't like her that much. :cry:

@iheartdinosx3 You're right, Seraphina isn't really making her siblings like her at all! Let's see if it comes back to bite her. Yeah Astrid's death is quite tough on both Pauline and Yenn. It feels like Astrid still had unfinished business, which is probably the saddest thing about it.

Seraphina needs to learn to stop being mean to others! If she continues to act like this, she'll become an enemy to everyone or get the Public Enemy aspiration for her birthday. Hopefully, she doesn't get that aspiration when her birthday rolls around.

I've never seen an alien gravestone before. Wow, what a sad moment to learn that Pauline's mother passed away, in front of the house. :(

@Simslover163 We'll see! Funnily enough Seraphina actually has the social butterfly childhood aspiration - she actually wants to be liked, but clearly has no idea how to go about it. That mean trait...

The alien gravestones are very pretty! But it's definitely sad to say goodbye to Astrid this way, she remained quite estranged from her family till the end sadly.

Maladi777 wrote: »
    It is a sad household now. Hallie has it worst. Losing completely everything and having to deal with Seraphina atop of that. Somebody needs to teach the girl one or two things about other people's feelings. I can only hope being disliked and having no friends will be punishment enough for her.

@Maladi777 Absolutely, Hallie's situation is the worst of them all. As for Seraphina, maybe she needs to get burnt to realise she can't go through life treating people the way she does.

Julyvee94 wrote: »
    Oh no that was sad :( I didn't like Astrid very much but seeing Yenn brake down made me emotional. And poor Hallie as well. Seraphina needs to learn some manners! Do her parents realize what she is doing?

@Julyvee94 I know, Yenn is really not taking it well. I'm so used to seeing her so composed it's really breaking my heart.

As for Seraphina's parents, I think they're struggling with the recent events themselves, so they probably aren't paying as much attention to their daughter's behaviour as they should be.

Seraphina really needs help, her temper is becoming an issue. Poor Hallie, but I can't help be a tad bit happy that we see more of her now. I absolutely adore her <3
    And I didn't see that coming, Yenn sort of raised Astrid, right? I hope she won't be heartbroken too long

@Sterretjeee It will be interesting to get to know Hallie better, though I do wish it was u der different circumstances!

Yenn didn't exactly raise Astrid, Astrid's parents did, but Yenn was a big presence in Astrid's life since she was little, yes. Yenn has assumed this type of motherly role for several Bloomer generations. We'll learn a bit more about how she feels about it all in the next update.
    edited May 2016
    Guess who created four teens for incredible OP @ThePlumbob
    Clickly Click, it's a link!

Edit: Correcting a spelling error where I spelled, four. Without an U. Thanks exams, you fried my brains
    @Sterretjeee Ooh I love them!

Don't worry about spelling, I'm the typo master - the other day at work I almost published a page saying that we offer elf-catered rooms (instead of self-catered rooms). Mind you, I would totally stay in an elf-catered room lol!
    ThePlumbob wrote: »

Don't worry about spelling, I'm the typo master - the other day at work I almost published a page saying that we offer elf-catered rooms (instead of self-catered rooms). Mind you, I would totally stay in an elf-catered room lol!

Glad you like them! :blush:

I totally want an elf-catered room now :lol:
  • ra3reira3rei Posts: 2,418 Member
    ThePlumbob wrote: »

Glad you like them! :blush:

I totally want an elf-catered room now :lol:

I thought the same thing. Trees and plants would be everywhere!
    Check out Raerei's Fortress for Builds, Short Stories, and maybe some longer stuff.
    Finally got a chance to post the next update!

8.35 Weirdo

RWUydbJ.jpg?1

Sera was so much better bearable this chapter! :lol:
    She knows all the best ways to deal with the sad clown ;)
    Sera was so much better bearable this chapter! :lol:
    She knows all the best ways to deal with the sad clown ;)

@Sterretjeee That's because the sad clown doesn't make her sad - as a mean sim she gets a happy moodlet from being around miserable sims lol!
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Maybe this is something that will bring the siblings together again :)